Kiteflyingelephant

Jul 18, 2020
Can't seem to play this game update, maybe my video card is too old but doesn't seem to happen with many other games, like micock manor, no idea what could be wrong, I tryed with both renderers and deleting persistent, any help or suggestion?
Nevermind, seems the dev forced angle2 renderer in order to avoid a bug and caused a mayor bug making the game unplayable for old PC's
Unpacked the scripts using unren and commented the line that caused the bug, problem solved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which file and which line was it?

nhokxike128

May 14, 2022
Anyone else having trouble playing on Android with Joiplay? The last release works fine, but this version just crashes immediately. I have the most up to date Joiplay from their website, the last version of HM works fine, etc.
You need to update renpy plugin, i have same trouble but that work well when i up date joiplay and renpy plugin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think it would only take a moderately clever and malicious person to permanently brick an unsuspecting person's computer with a malicious RenPy "game".
True. Even saves can do that - which is why RenPy changed some of its code complicating swapping saves. However, virus checkers should look for actual viruses not potential ones.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think that a computer program that can always give the right answer as to whether another program is a virus would have to have solved the stopping problem.
... and many more. Yup. Only way to avoid false positives is only report negatives and thus be completely useless (and the same the other way round).

Evic

May 25, 2018
in the screen i rubbed her pussy as recommanded on the walktrhough above , but i have tried every things on the walkthrough, never worked
I don't know if you're having the same issue I was, but I solved the 1 pt. short with Rachel by doing the dildo practice one more time in the office in the afternoon after the tip said she was ready to level up (and I got stuck with a guided punishment that wouldn't complete). It looks like it tells you that just a bit too soon.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I don't know if you're having the same issue I was, but I solved the 1 pt. short with Rachel by doing the dildo practice one more time in the office in the afternoon after the tip said she was ready to level up (and I got stuck with a guided punishment that wouldn't complete). It looks like it tells you that just a bit too soon.
Yeah, I believe you have to change in the locker room with the teacher so Rachel gets jealous first

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
True. Even saves can do that - which is why RenPy changed some of its code complicating swapping saves. However, virus checkers should look for actual viruses not potential ones.
If they do so, then all zero day things would go through their net. They use signature data to identifiy any previous entcountered virus, worms, malicous code and so on. Therefore they can with this methode only identify, what they alread have entcountered. Thus, they do some magic heuristic voodoo with various with various results.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For virus, if your local anti virus program detect one, then go to or some similar site and test the file and if most of it marks it as good, you can choose between your particular program is wrong or most other of them are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
What is the Rachel's level when it occurs (before leveling up)?

nyawnyaw

Jul 6, 2019
anyone know why cassandras red dress not arriving at all? is it a bug?
bcs ppl said it will arrive at the next monday, but i didnt get any notification and i cant find the dress in my inventory
also, date night with cassandra not triggering bcs of that stupid dress 1704121438131.png

Hentai4l1f3

Mar 14, 2021
Hello, I'm on 0.14.3 atm. How do I update the game to 0.15.2? Do I just delete the folder and download the whole game of 6.7gb again?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I'm on 0.14.3 atm. How do I update the game to 0.15.2? Do I just delete the folder and download the whole game of 6.7gb again?
Yeah, you might want to move over your saves, just in case, and any screen shots you might have taken, but otherwise... yes, exactly.

Reactions: Hentai4l1f3
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes