Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
how to get harriet with contraband i have tried it for weeks (ingame) now but he always says she didnt have any

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
Hmm something seems wrong with 1 Punishment for Rachel .... I am currently by the Point where i have to punish her to insert the Medium Dildo ....
But when i use the Guided Punishment it will end with that
View attachment 3206118

Its the same when i try the manual punishment
So i cant continue that Questline what means i am locked out of other Quests
Same for me.
No matter how and in what order, there is always a point missing to level up.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Aoyama89

Jan 20, 2018
is the Cassandra quest currently bugged? it tells me to spy on her-> Her room is Empty so i should look in Debbies Room and that room is also empty

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
is the Cassandra quest currently bugged? it tells me to spy on her-> Her room is Empty so i should look in Debbies Room and that room is also empty
I did mention this earlier. I am in the same situation and I believe it is caused by progressing with Debbies quest, because she always hangs out in Amy's room at some point. I think this might have higher priority than the Cassandra interaction.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hmm something seems wrong with 1 Punishment for Rachel .... I am currently by the Point where i have to punish her to insert the Medium Dildo ....
But when i use the Guided Punishment it will end with that
View attachment 3206118

Its the same when i try the manual punishment
So i cant continue that Questline what means i am locked out of other Quests
Same for me.
No matter how and in what order, there is always a point missing to level up.
Did you guys try to look at the walkthrough?

Reactions: deepsauce47

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I did mention this earlier. I am in the same situation and I believe it is caused by progressing with Debbies quest, because she always hangs out in Amy's room at some point. I think this might have higher priority than the Cassandra interaction.
Coud you guys tell me at which step of Cassandra's quests? Can you share a printscreen of the quest log so it'd be easier for us?

lapoutrasse

Jan 14, 2020
Hey guys, i struggle with the rachel's quest ; i used dildo but can't level up 8 , during the punishment there are no '' sitting on my knee '' ( while i follow the walktrhough )
Anyone has an idea ?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys, i struggle with the rachel's quest ; i used dildo but can't level up 8 , during the punishment there are no '' sitting on my knee '' ( while i follow the walktrhough )
Anyone has an idea ?
Walkthrough said:
Position her bent over the desk and give her a ruler (or paddle) spanking. Put her over the knee and massage her buttocks (or massage her inner thighs, or rub her pussy).
Based on your screenshot, you haven't massage her buttocks (or her inner thighs) as told in the walkthrough (see above)

lapoutrasse

Jan 14, 2020
in the screen i rubbed her pussy as recommanded on the walktrhough above , but i have tried every things on the walkthrough, never worked

Last edited:

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Only Rachel's punishment level (lv.10) is on the max level. The other girls (that are on lv.5-6) is just on temporarily max level as they still have part-2 storylines coming on future updates

Feb 27, 2018
let's all make totally wild unfounded guesses about future content based on what we think would be fun/fit the character, I'll start:
Mycock was an officer in the army, he was a total Rupert.
Ruth will end up having a hentai mind break and will end up having a massive 180 degree turn in her personality, which makes her harder to deal with, because she will be completely inappropriate. There will be a mild crisis caused by this and an important lesson will be learned by all about single-issue psychology.
Trixie is a spy of some sort.
Debbie learns to love cock. She doesn't become straight, she just learns to enjoy sex with men, probably only while women she finds attractive are present. She suggests the idea of sex with the mc as a part of some other girl's discipline process. She gets hired on after the school year is over as vice principle or something and appears in The Headmaster 2: The Spankening.
Faye ends up having a semi serious anal masturbation accident that results in her needing to spend even more time with the school nurse, a relationship blooms while Faye's anal obsession grows out of control.
Donna subverts the obvious "dignified girl secretly loves to be humiliated" trope. Her actual kink is either incredibly depraved or weirdly niche, possibly both.

Last edited:

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
Can't seem to play this game update, maybe my video card is too old but doesn't seem to happen with many other games, like micock manor, no idea what could be wrong, I tryed with both renderers and deleting persistent, any help or suggestion?
Nevermind, seems the dev forced angle2 renderer in order to avoid a bug and caused a mayor bug making the game unplayable for old PC's
Unpacked the scripts using unren and commented the line that caused the bug, problem solved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could this be what is breaking the game on joiplay as well?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Coud you guys tell me at which step of Cassandra's quests? Can you share a printscreen of the quest log so it'd be easier for us?
I think I have solved it. The game told me that a level up wasn't possible, when it actually was and started the quest. I thought I was stuck, because of the text that I was given. Because of this, I did not try the punishment.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes