Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't want the "series" to end, but I certainly want "episodes" or "arcs" to end. The content expands at a great pace, but every time it reaches a "coming soon" WIP ending with a developer's note.
I think one of the problems with sandbox-ish games is: with a classic VN during development, one version will just stop at a point, and you know that the next update will continue from there. Sure, it may veer off into a direction you're not that interested in like setting up meetings with all the wrong LIs, but you see how it is progressing.

With a sandbox you have a dozen or more break off points for the different storylines, and there may or may not be progress at all for what you're interested in. The result may be the same, you don't get to spend time with Tiffany or whomever you fancy, but in a VN the progress is felt differently since you will just follow the story and hope Tiff comes round the corner while in a box you know that peeking on Jasmine won't help.

Last edited:

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know how I can trigger the main quest? So far I've had the two mass spankings, three hot girl dorm actions and the events in the cafeteia.

I already have the main quest and the Miss Potts quest in the quest log. But after several weeks in the game nothing happens. Nothing happens with Debbie either...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
lesbian stuff went a bit to far this update really not into this would have been nice to make the penetration optional at least

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am stuck on Alice, I keep getting placeholder messages instead of her. I can't even advance her to do Maxine's quest

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I do like the new content, however, I do have two questions: Has old content been revamped? I can't seem to get the Sally shower scene anymore.

Apart from that, I am stuck with the Pride and President Quest. The only unchecked option is:

#2 Check was Maxine is up to at the dorms at night. You've seen her hanging around in Rachel's room before.

A week has past, I checked the room every night, but nothing happens. At this point this is the only quest that is still open. I can't continue with the staff meeting and announcing the charity week, because of this. I am at a loss of what I might be missing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do like the new content, however, I do have two questions: Has old content been revamped? I can't seem to get the Sally shower scene anymore.

Apart from that, I am stuck with the Pride and President Quest. The only unchecked option is:

#2 Check was Maxine is up to at the dorms at night. You've seen her hanging around in Rachel's room before.

A week has past, I checked the room every night, but nothing happens. At this point this is the only quest that is still open. I can't continue with the staff meeting and announcing the charity week, because of this. I am at a loss of what I might be missing.
If you go into the gallery, it should tell you what you need to do for missing scenes.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
If you go into the gallery, it should tell you what you need to do for missing scenes.
The gallery doesn't help me much in this case. AFAIK it wants me to continue donating to Max's cause, which I have done already on multiple occasions.

Also I can't seem to get the Cassandra quest started. It seems that I am supposed to spy on her in Debbie's room. "Sadly" Debbs is busy in Amy's room, so that seems to be out of the question either.

As much as I love the game, the way the game keeps track of quests is not exactly great. Not only are there three tabs under the quest tag, it doesn't even tell you that there are more quests available, unless you stumble upon them by accident. Some stuff you can only access under the characters tab. It is a bit confusing. Especially, if some of these things seem to cancel each other out.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think one of the problems with sandbox-ish games is: with a classic VN during development, one version will just stop at a point, and you know that the next update will continue from there. Sure, it may veer off into a direction you're not that interested in like setting up meetings with all the wrong LIs, but you see how it is progressing.

With a sandbox you have a dozen or more break off points for the different storylines, and there may or may be progress at all for what you're interested in. The result may be the same, you don't get to spend time with Tiffany or whomever you fancy, but in a VN the progress is felt differently since you will just follow the story and hope Tiff comes round the corner while in a box you know that peeking on Jasmine won't help.
I don't think, that this is a problem of Sandbox vs. VN. But it is rather about story complexity (especially the amount and probably length of parallel substories). The problem you describe would e.g. be the same in a complex, only loosely knitted branching VN, as one does not know, whether the branch one likes to follow might be progressed in the next update or not and one might even need multiple saves to follow all the possible branches in parallel. On the other hand, there are Sandbox-Games, that are basically only "search the right option to progress"-games and work quite like a static VN and thus don't have this problem.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think, that this is a problem of Sandbox vs. VN. But it is rather about story complexity (especially the amount and probably length of parallel substories). The problem you describe would e.g. be the same in a complex, only loosely knitted branching VN, as one does not know, whether the branch one likes to follow might be progressed in the next update or not and one might even need multiple saves to follow all the possible branches in parallel. On the other hand, there are Sandbox-Games, that are basically only "search the right option to progress"-games and work quite like a static VN and thus don't have this problem.
Dunno. I mean obviously it ain't always clean cut. And it may only be me anyway. But when I get "wrong stuff" on a VN, I still have the feeling of advancement, that now that this is out of the way, we're inching in on "my stuff". After all, at one point in the story it must happen, and we're inevitably closer to that. Whereas in a box I do away with this other stuff and don't get the feeling that it helps my case anyway. Sure, I also got something out of the way, and maybe it even technically helps (e. g. if talking to somebody opened up the gym which I will need later for other stuff as well), but I still feel that I could have sat that one out and waited for the correct update. But again, may be me. (And for the record, this is not a complaint about boxes, a well made one I prefer to a straight VN. Not talking about those you mention which I call "kinetic boxes" and which just get mechanics disturbing a story.)

Reactions: TheDevian

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Content:

• New main quest: Many Hands for Many Bottoms.
  • New staff quest for Miss Potts: Teaching Miss Potts - Part 2 (includes 2 repeatable sex scenes and Claire's punishment for the twins)
  • New Student Quest for Debbie: Taming a Prefect - Part 2 (includes a lesbian threesome, and second threesome with the headmaster and Rachel)

Nothing just happens. No matter what I try, it just doesn't work.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Content:

• New main quest: Many Hands for Many Bottoms.
  • New staff quest for Miss Potts: Teaching Miss Potts - Part 2 (includes 2 repeatable sex scenes and Claire's punishment for the twins)
  • New Student Quest for Debbie: Taming a Prefect - Part 2 (includes a lesbian threesome, and second threesome with the headmaster and Rachel)

Nothing just happens. No matter what I try, it just doesn't work.
Did you do what it is mentioned in your third pic? Summoning Debbie at your office using the phone?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah thought so, was hoping there was another way after reading a post from 2019 talking about adding another way but guess they never got around to that, guess ill have to turn in pictures to the perv teacher to advance.
Trixie's patrol event inconsistency has already been fixed for the next release (v0.15.2).
Regarding Trixie's soft lock, maybe you shouldn't turn down a homeless girl when it's raining outside... ;)
A console fix if you really want to get Trixie hired after declining her twice (shift+o to open console): trixie_dance = True

Last edited:

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Did you do what it is mentioned in your third pic? Summoning Debbie at your office using the phone?
I can't use the phone to call Debbie to my office. The only choices I have in the morning and afternoon are Priti, Samantha and nobody. I can't call anyone in the evenings and not on weekends either.
I tried it every day of the week.

If I call Debbie the normal way in the evening I can only spank her. But then nothing significant happens.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I can't use the phone to call Debbie to my office. The only choices I have in the morning and afternoon are Priti, Samantha and nobody. I can't call anyone in the evenings and not on weekends either.
I tried it every day of the week.

If I call Debbie the normal way in the evening I can only spank her. But then nothing significant happens.
You may need to advance Rachel's path to proceed with Debbie. If you cannot go further with Rachel, share your save file and we'll look into it.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
With Rachel I'm actually at the end of her quest.
here is my save.
Something seems to have gone wrong at some point in your playthrough, a variable was not properly set. Maybe an unfortunate mix between an old save and a particular older version of the game when you played Debbie BJ scene.

An easy workaround is to play the "Debbie Wants A Job" scene in the replay menu (see below) and then select the "Warn her" option.
1703288675215.png

The quest log will be updated and Claire will come to you on the next morning.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Something seems to have gone wrong at some point in your playthrough, a variable was not properly set. Maybe an unfortunate mix between an old save and a particular older version of the game when you played Debbie BJ scene.

An easy workaround is to play the "Debbie Wants A Job" scene in the replay menu (see below) and then select the "Warn her" option.
View attachment 3196626

The quest log will be updated and Claire will come to you on the next morning.
That helped a lot. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Gegecucu

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Hey, guys!

I'm here sharing with everyone my work of punishment list I've been working for long months. This list is made to include all the events where the girls get the spanking and count all the pain score every girl gets from the spanking (simply like during the private punishment, if the girl gets a hand spanking in the event they get 1 pain while the ruler spanking will give the girl 3 pain, v.v.) So for anyone who's interested, you can see not just only how many spankings every girl get. I have also made the rankings table to show how much pain every girl gets compared to others (there's also some interesting tie-breaks when 2 or more get the same amount of pain ;))

Check out my punishment list here below if you're interested in my work:

And before I forgot! Special thanks to Phil5k for helping me with some great work design on my punishment list. My work wouldn't be done without your great help there :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited: Changed the link of punishment list to fix mistake where I forgot to add Amy's pain score from v15 in the table rankings

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes