rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
Is the Android version really 5 or 6 updates behind? Because I really love this game but that's a fair amount of content that us Android users are missing out on :cautious:
Telling you man one of these days I'm going to learn how to port ganes or whatever :D
Keep up the good work though
Altos and Herdone! Very entertaining!
The Android version stopped being developed because the apk was too big. Up to now the solution has been to use JoiPlay with the renpy plugin for android, but I'm having some problems with that. Not sure if it's my phone, the game, or JoiPlay itself yet.

Edit: The problem was Joiplay. Their website is out of date and the play store version (if you still have it) is *really* out of date. You can get the latest version on their Patreon. It worked for me at least (v1.20 of the app and v8.1.3 of the plugin)

Last edited:

DrNefarious57

Sep 15, 2021
It's been four years since the first version. This game probably won't be complete before 2030 at the rate it's going. That seems like too long for a game like this.
I actually don't want it to ever end. Think of the updates like you would a new season of your favorite TV show. It goes on forever until it's canceled. The framework of this game allows for new girls to come and old girls to go... for as long as the dev had energy to keep entertaining all of us! Once this finally "ends"... we have to find another game that's as fun and entertaining. Good luck with that.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Seems like the update resets the dates on saves so I can't tell which one is my most recent outside of autosaves
:oops:

Jul 10, 2020
i seem to be stuck , all my girls quests and i think all of the other ones too say that i need to be able to punish them myself , and the quest that is supposed to let me do it doesnt seem to be working ( the one that says i have to talk to Ruth,every time i see her in the teachers lounge there are no dialogue options just says leave) any idea what i should do ???

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
what version of Joyplay are you using? I heard that the one from the appstore/playstore is outdated and you need to use the one from the creator's page. I personaly don't play on Android so I can't say anymore details than this, but It might help someone else help you.
i never used google play store version for joyplay. i have new version from site
Screenshot_20231220_032129_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20231220_032116_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
i never used google play store version for joyplay. i have new version from site
The link from their site is also out of date, you'll need to get it from their Patreon instead (it's free)

Their Patreon has the most recent RenPy plugin (v.8.1.3) which I believe is the problem. Their site only has v8.0.3

Reactions: Steffane

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
The link from their site is also out of date, you'll need to get it from their Patreon instead (it's free)

Their Patreon has the most recent RenPy plugin (v.8.1.3) which I believe is the problem. Their site only has v8.0.3
I want to hug someone now. thank you

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
It's funny and I remember the files from v.014.3 that have the texts about Debbie using the vibrator on Rachel, but I looked for an image and didn't find anything, but now this scene was made in v0.15.1, but the text was already in the previous version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RimmersRods

Jan 4, 2023
Stuck on Rachel Level 7. Have 6 action points for her punishment in the evening but I cannot max out the pain, humiliation and pleasure points, so I can't use the dildo. Any ideas?

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Stuck on Rachel Level 7. Have 6 action points for her punishment in the evening but I cannot max out the pain, humiliation and pleasure points, so I can't use the dildo. Any ideas?
I ran into the same thing. The only thing I can think of, is that the straddled spanking has disappeared. It was possible to use from lvl 6 to 7, but from 7 to 8, it's just not there. It's an action specific to Rachel and if I remember correctly, it gives a combo of pain and pleasure. Enough to reach the right levels. Buuuut it's bugged and gone.

Reactions: Phil5k

Kuntux

Jun 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer b'sc' is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5294, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4543, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4620, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5103, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5294, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 370, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 370, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1712, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4620, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2914, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3269, in script call
  File "staff_conversations.rpyc", line 1640, in script call
  File "vnine.rpyc", line 5369, in script
  File "D:\Download\TheHeadmaster-0.15.1beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 907, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer b'sc' is not a function or string.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
The Headmaster 0.15.1beta
Wed Dec 20 16:24:20 2023
Hello , I still get this error everytime Miss Chang speaks. The bug is there from many releases already, someone told to update the game but nothing changes.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The game needs a shitload of cleanup effort. The last couple of updates have made things happen in really bizarre order. I am frequently in situations where someone is telling me about something new that I can do now, which I have already been doing in the game for days lol. There are a LOT of places where conversations occur that don't quite make sense because the order of events has been fucked with so many times at this point.

Also, there are a lot of bugs right now. In punishments, the scores jump all over the place, and the game will often tell you "you can't level this character up now" ...yet you can. I'm also encountering events way later in the game than on previous runs. This is weird and undesirable because some of the dialogue in these scenes makes little sense when other events have already progressed. This also applies to a lot of the side conversations, like when you encounter students around the campus and talk to them... they will frequently act out of character considering what stage you are at with them.

Also, what is up with the branching paths? Are they real or not? If not, can they just be removed already? It seems like they are bullshit choices... for example when you call Priti in at the beginning, you can choose to trick her or just command her. If you choose to command her, you get a game over lol so not really a choice. Similarly, there are a lot of places where you are asked things like to accept that you are just kind of immoral, or to refute that - but what the hell difference does this choice make? So far it seems like >90% of them are bullshit, maybe the dev planned to have branching paths but it just never came to pass? If so, just cut the stupid choices out then...

Oh and it's worth mentioning - what was this big announcement about how they revamped the graphics and we were supposed to have more realistic looking models or something? I am well along the way through a fresh playthrough, I am probably 75% or more through the content at this point, and it doesn't look any better or different.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes