Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
The Headmaster [v0.15.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,66 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [2,66 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------------------------------

The Headmaster [v0.15.1 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14.3 Public -> v0.15.1 Beta [395 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
TY

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sorry. no longer works
You know why? If its the size I may be able to help with it. I can probably get it below 2GB. But I want to be sure its the size cause it has 1k webms to compress

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Would those changes to the animation also work for previous animations or only the new ones. I have effectively 0 knowledge of programming so I don't know if this change would completely replace any old programming or if that would require basically a rework of the whole game.
Ren'Py games only display graphics (still images or animations) but do not calculate them, so if you have a new way of doing graphics the old ones would be unaffected unless you actively replace them.

This will often be different if you use an engine that calculates images in real time, like you would see in many mainstream games, but Ren'Py is a very basic engine since it is for a very basic premise.
Thus over 50% are more or game with pre-rendered images and mostly VN based type of games and only around 3% are 3D based game without pre-renderd imgaes. That rest 47% are most also made with pre-rendered images, but the part of none VN based game is higher than at the Ren'Py games.
Going back to the topic of real time image rendering, something important has been left out. All the posts makes it sound like real time rendering is better, but is often ignored because it's easier to pre render. While that isn't wrong, it's not the entire truth either and there are reasons to choose pre rendered even if you have the skills and time for real time rendering.

The most obvious is hardware requirements. Real time rendering requires GPU hardware fast enough to handle the task. A still image can pretty much run on anything. Adding assets to handle 3D rendering at realtime can easily result in using a lot more disk space too.

However a lot more can go wrong if you rely on real time rendering. If you say update an asset, say a dildo, then you need to go through every single scene where it is used because it might have introduced clipping issues. This will never be a problem for still images. As such real time rendering is easier to break and will require more testing of already finished scenes.

Putting more demand on the end user system, it becomes easier to encounter compatibility issues. Games in general can end up with objects being too large due to driver issues and similar. This is particularly a concern for commercially released games where people paid for them and have a right to support and/or money back if it is broken.

While 3D realtime rendering has become fairly good by now, for years 3D real time rendered visual novels had a really bad reputation because they looked awful compared to 2D drawn art. This is still valid in the sense that somebody can go out and buy a 4090 and allow each image to take up to 5 minutes to render. The quality from doing that will blow any real time rendered image any day.

It's also worth adding that Ren'py's simplicity isn't just good for end user runtime. With less stuff to set up, writing a game is faster. As such the current approach for The Headmaster is good for development speed (despite what some people say). Switching to rendering everything real time can easily result in slower progress. It will likely also require more pre-existing knowledge regarding how to work with graphics, so it can result in downright pauses while graphical issues are being studied.

Overall real time rendering would likely be a good thing, but people wanting it usually aren't aware of all the tradeoffs. I for one is perfectly fine with the pre-rendered setup despite having the hardware to do real time rendering.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I got an error, when I choose the guided version of Priti´s punishment Level 4 to 5:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1474, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3711, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5294, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1163, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2013, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2359, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2914, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5103, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5294, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 370, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2914, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3324, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5229, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3098, in script call
  File "priti_PS.rpyc", line 2352, in script
  File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.15.1beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.15.1beta-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
The Headmaster 0.15.1beta
Mon Dec 18 15:58:17 2023

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Really enjoying the update so far, but very disappointed that there still isn't a blowjob option for Lucy on Saturday mornings. Come on, she's already sucked the MC in his office (eagerly!). Plus think of the dialog possibilities around her "not leaving a mess".

Reactions: Twistty

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
Is it a bug? I played all events that I could play in v0.15.1, included body search with Ada at the right time but it still said event locked. screenshot0001.png

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
What lovely early Xmas gift this is a update on one of my top favourite games. Nice downloading the new version now.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
It's been four years since the first version. This game probably won't be complete before 2030 at the rate it's going. That seems like too long for a game like this.

yeah i like this game and the updates are always nice but compared to something like defending lydia collier thats put out probably just as much content and is nearly complete or hail dicktator the updates once a year suck. the old popular games like this and harem hotel need to update more than once a year, though could be worse, it could be like summertime saga.

Reactions: ChopTheHead

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Bug report - when punishing level 2 amy, it says she cannot be leveled up yet but she can (and I successfully leveled her up to 3.)

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
If someone would be so kind to share a "good" save (with everything done), my priti questline totally broke and my saves are all recent, to fix I would have to play it all again.

Thanks

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
I love the tickling scene with the twins and ms. Potts. Will there in the futher update a tickling scene where the twins get tickled? I would love that too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I love the tickling scene with the twins and ms. Potts. Will there in the futher update a tickling scene where the twins get tickled? I would love that too.
Yeah, and next you ask for the twins to have a squirting orgasm while being tickled. And then you probably want a threesome ensuing. And probably you'd even ask for the headmaster to join in the fun and make it a regular occurence.

TBH, I'd be totally on board with that.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes