• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
I'm having a hard time. I've been trying to do the Teaching Miss Potts quest but I'm stuck on Everything is ready to continue Claire's triaining. Wait for her to come and speak with you. She hasn't come to speak with me after weeks of waiting.

Reactions: Envoye

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
not work. just loading and force close.............DONT TRY
what version of Joyplay are you using? I heard that the one from the appstore/playstore is outdated and you need to use the one from the creator's page. I personaly don't play on Android so I can't say anymore details than this, but It might help someone else help you.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Bug in 0.15.1b
As you see, Debbie was hugging Maxine while Donna's hugging Amy.

However, the text showed Debbie 'Thanks, Amy' instead of Donna.
I think RenPy confused Debbie with Donna. In class punishment 2 I hear Donna in the speech but she is annotated as Debbie.

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 215427

Overview:
In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: Altos and Herdone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.12.3.1 Public): MEGA - - -

Mykock's Manor Special

Extras: Walkthrough* - Cheats - Student Walkthrough - FAQ - Italian* - Game Guide - German*

DoverUK25 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 339132 View attachment 339140 View attachment 339154 View attachment 339142 View attachment 339143 View attachment 339144 View attachment 215442 View attachment 339134 View attachment 339136 View attachment 766688 View attachment 339138 View attachment 339146 View attachment 215448 View attachment 215449 View attachment 339153 View attachment 339151
i think il wait till u can have sex with more then 2 students

Reactions: Degen Man

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
When replaying from the beginning, Rachel can't level up on either easy mode or normal mode when having sex with her for the first time in her punishment system.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
This game has sold me on the intro alone. The MC slapping with every click of my mouse has got to be the funniest thing ever. I couldn't stop laughing LMAO. And thank God the Dev put sound in there.

Kaze Noe

Oct 29, 2017
I accidentally broke the game somehow a few updates back where I couldn't progress the story for Priti and subsequently everything after that so hopefully there's enough content for me to be able to start a fresh save, and using console commands didn't do anything either.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Is the Android version really 5 or 6 updates behind? Because I really love this game but that's a fair amount of content that us Android users are missing out on :cautious:
Telling you man one of these days I'm going to learn how to port ganes or whatever :D
Keep up the good work though
Altos and Herdone! Very entertaining!

Reactions: Steffane
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes