Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hey guys how do i update and carry on the save file, can i just move the old save into the new save folder?
You can easily do that. However, as with almost all Ren'Py games, you can also just delete the old save folder because there is a copy in AppData which the new game version will find.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
A few minor bugs I found while playing:
- The "power" button isn't clickable on the monitor when seeing new rule suggestions
- If you buy a cane, but don't publicly spank Amy first she will be listed a possible to level up in private punishment, but manual won't work (can't cane her, no crop) and guide will get the riding crop without Amy actually giving it and this is also the case for selecting the cane option
- No idea what the preconditions are, but I saw the "mass weight measuring" used before speaking with the nurse and suggesting it
- Kuntz's driving license was issued 19.01.212 (not 2012), so unless the dead man was immortal this is a typo
- Event: "photographing unlocked" comes long after actually unlocking the action (directly by buying the camera), maybe change the even description to just getting paid for it?

Last edited:

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
Oh and it's worth mentioning - what was this big announcement about how they revamped the graphics and we were supposed to have more realistic looking models or something? I am well along the way through a fresh playthrough, I am probably 75% or more through the content at this point, and it doesn't look any better or different.
Regarding revamped graphics, the new graphics are only for the new content, recreating old content is apparently not an option.
(I didn't saw any major changes on the new models btw, but i'm legally blind so you better check them yourself.)

Reactions: M. Giganteus

RimmersRods

Jan 4, 2023
I ran into the same thing. The only thing I can think of, is that the straddled spanking has disappeared. It was possible to use from lvl 6 to 7, but from 7 to 8, it's just not there. It's an action specific to Rachel and if I remember correctly, it gives a combo of pain and pleasure. Enough to reach the right levels. Buuuut it's bugged and gone.
I still have that action, if it's the one you're talking about - having Rachel sit on the principal's lap so she can grind and get spanked at the same time. Still with that, I can't get there. I need 16 humiliation points and can't get any more than 14 - 15, no matter what I try.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can easily do that. However, as with almost all Ren'Py games, you can also just delete the old save folder because there is a copy in AppData which the new game version will find.
Yeah, assuming you don't have some issue, like an update crashing your system, or some other bullshit happen. :sneaky:

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
View attachment 215427

Overview:
In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: Altos and Herdone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.12.3.1 Public): MEGA - - -

Mykock's Manor Special

Extras: Walkthrough* - Cheats - Student Walkthrough - FAQ - Italian* - Game Guide - German*

DoverUK25 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 339132 View attachment 339140 View attachment 339154 View attachment 339142 View attachment 339143 View attachment 339144 View attachment 215442 View attachment 339134 View attachment 339136 View attachment 766688 View attachment 339138 View attachment 339146 View attachment 215448 View attachment 215449 View attachment 339153 View attachment 339151
View attachment 215427

Overview:
In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: Altos and Herdone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.12.3.1 Public): MEGA - - -

Mykock's Manor Special

Extras: Walkthrough* - Cheats - Student Walkthrough - FAQ - Italian* - Game Guide - German*

DoverUK25 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 339132 View attachment 339140 View attachment 339154 View attachment 339142 View attachment 339143 View attachment 339144 View attachment 215442 View attachment 339134 View attachment 339136 View attachment 766688 View attachment 339138 View attachment 339146 View attachment 215448 View attachment 215449 View attachment 339153 View attachment 339151
Whats new in new update only few more animations but story still not yet completed fuck man waste downloading

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Am I still missing some trigger?

I have the quest "Many Hands for Many Bottoms" at point 3, Advance Claire's Staff Quest: Teaching Ms Potts.

And everything is ready for the employee quest “Teach Mrs. Potts”. Wait for her and talk to you.

But no matter how long I wait, nothing happens.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
A few minor bugs I found while playing:
- The "power" button isn't clickable on the monitor when seeing new rule suggestions
- If you buy a cane, but don't publicly spank Amy first she will be listed a possible to level up in private punishment, but manual won't work (can't cane her, no crop) and guide will get the riding crop without Amy actually giving it and this is also the case for selecting the cane option
- No idea what the preconditions are, but I saw the "mass weight measuring" used before speaking with the nurse and suggesting it
- Kuntz's driving license was issued 19.01.212 (not 2012), so unless the dead man was immortal this is a typo
- Event: "photographing unlocked" comes long after actually unlocking the action (directly by buying the camera), maybe change the even description to just getting paid for it?
Thanks.
Can you give more details about the 3rd and 5th issues? We're not sure about what you're talking about.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
So guess Trixie issue never got fixed? saw a post back from 2019 that it might get another way to hire her if you dident at first but i take it that never got in game?

I dont really care about Trixie dont want a BJ from her or fuck a prostitut its just not my thing, and dident want to give the idiot pictures of priti but i guess you got no other options, its either hire Trixie or give pictures?

What makes it even more weird is that Trixie shows up when you patrole hallway even though she never got hired and arent on staff list....

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
So guess Trixie issue never got fixed? saw a post back from 2019 that it might get another way to hire her if you dident at first but i take it that never got in game?

I dont really care about Trixie dont want a BJ from her or fuck a prostitut its just not my thing, and dident want to give the idiot pictures of priti but i guess you got no other options, its either hire Trixie or give pictures?

What makes it even more weird is that Trixie shows up when you patrole hallway even though she never got hired and arent on staff list....
As far, as I remember, there are two ways to hire Trixie, that have been implemented:
  1. as an assistant for Chang
  2. later as a dance teacher

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
As far, as I remember, there are two ways to hire Trixie, that have been implemented:
  1. as an assistant for Chang
  2. later as a dance teacher
Yeah thought so, was hoping there was another way after reading a post from 2019 talking about adding another way but guess they never got around to that, guess ill have to turn in pictures to the perv teacher to advance.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Yeah thought so, was hoping there was another way after reading a post from 2019 talking about adding another way but guess they never got around to that, guess ill have to turn in pictures to the perv teacher to advance.
You can also be a naughty person and press the big red button in the replay gallery 3 times.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
You don't need to give him the pictures, just refuse and the MC will think of another way to make the teacher help.

As for Trixie there's two ways to hire her:
1- accept her blowjob (will lock one scene in the replay menu so don't choose this one)
2- refuse her and hire the other woman, on the next day she'll reappear and make very convincing arguments that will make the MC hire her anyway as dance teacher

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I actually don't want it to ever end. Think of the updates like you would a new season of your favorite TV show. It goes on forever until it's canceled. The framework of this game allows for new girls to come and old girls to go... for as long as the dev had energy to keep entertaining all of us! Once this finally "ends"... we have to find another game that's as fun and entertaining. Good luck with that.
I don't want the "series" to end, but I certainly want "episodes" or "arcs" to end. The content expands at a great pace, but every time it reaches a "coming soon" WIP ending with a developer's note.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes