emils2k

Mar 18, 2022
Hei! How do I enlist nurse Kates help with Lucy (Maid for pleasure)?

As soon as I posted this, I kept playing and in 3 minutes nurse came into my office and it all moved forward... this is some next level interactivity... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenHeltzer

robroy80

Dec 16, 2023
Well, 0.15 upgrade was great, but finished too fast. :) For me, its rather finishing of 0.14 storylines, not a new beginning. I finally got Clair/twins story, and punishment trainings that were promised far ago.
Only thing confusing me - developer downgrades Clair too much. Headmaster fucked her - ok, its reasonable. Twins fucked her - we-e-ell, ok, for sake of stop the twins war. But now seems, Debbie will fuck her as well. In every conflict Clair forced to be fucked. What kind of disciplinarian she'll be? For me she is more important ally than Debbie, because Clare is scholl board member and can help with rule decisions. Headmastrer should cover her no matter how talented Debbie is. But things are opposite and this is strange.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Been having this problem for a couple versions now, but I can't get any further in Maid for Punishment. I'm at the part where I need to patrol the halls to find Harriet during a weekday, but can't find the scene even after dozens of patrols. There a chance I missed something? I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Would there be a way to fix it or anything?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Been having this problem for a couple versions now, but I can't get any further in Maid for Punishment. I'm at the part where I need to patrol the halls to find Harriet during a weekday, but can't find the scene even after dozens of patrols. There a chance I missed something? I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Would there be a way to fix it or anything?
Rather than using patrol button go to the sports hall, I can't remember which days but that's where you can find her.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Rather than using patrol button go to the sports hall, I can't remember which days but that's where you can find her.
I just did that and it let me talk to her about the stuff and search her, but nothing has changed it seems. Checked the sports hall and did patrols but nothing.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I'm sure I did, but it's only showing one it looks like. But still, all the patrol events are just repeats. Both times of the weekdays and the weekends I've patrolled and nothing new for close to a whole in game month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When the first Charlotte smoking event repeats agree to punish her there and then. There will then be another Charlotte smoking event to encounter after. They are both required to trigger the Harriet event. This is taken from page 203 of 405 in the 14.3 version of the walkthrough linked on the OP and available through the 'do not press' button in the replay menu in-game.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
When the first Charlotte smoking event repeats agree to punish her there and then. There will then be another Charlotte smoking event to encounter after. They are both required to trigger the Harriet event. This is taken from page 203 of 405 in the 14.3 version of the walkthrough linked on the OP and available through the 'do not press' button in the replay menu in-game.
I haven't seen a repeat of that scene, so I'm guessing I did both versions. And looking in the choices section of the cheat menu I don't see an option to change my choice or anything so I'm guessing it's repeatable until you make the right choice? I just went through the replay and don't remember if I had seen that full scene before or not, so I just don't know.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I haven't seen a repeat of that scene, so I'm guessing I did both versions. And looking in the choices section of the cheat menu I don't see an option to change my choice or anything so I'm guessing it's repeatable until you make the right choice? I just went through the replay and don't remember if I had seen that full scene before or not, so I just don't know.
Do you recall at all seeing Charlotte and Harriet making a trade of underwear for cigarettes?

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Do you recall at all seeing Charlotte and Harriet making a trade of underwear for cigarettes?
I have no recollection of that at all, so don't remember. I think that might be the patrol scene I'm missing or something because it's listed under Charlotte's replay scenes. At this point, I'm almost tempted to start over. I'd ask someone for a save file, but it likely won't work.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I have no recollection of that at all, so don't remember. I think that might be the patrol scene I'm missing or something because it's listed under Charlotte's replay scenes. At this point, I'm almost tempted to start over. I'd ask someone for a save file, but it likely won't work.
I tend to start over from the beginning every two or three updates myself. In fact I am waiting for the public release of ver 0.15 to be released and then I will start a new run. The way the different girls stories can be progressed simultaneously means that each time I've done so my total day count drops as I've found it easier to keep discipline up and cash rolling in as each girl progresses in their 'education'. If you're not willing to do that then maybe one of the people here who are close to the dev team would be able to provide a better path for a fix. Maybe by looking at your save or something.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
I need help, im playing the latest version of the game, and ive done all the quests up to the point where i need to be able to punish the girls myself... but i cant do that cause ruth wont show up in the teaching lounge, and its been 4 weeks of me checking there every day, and the groundskeeper also hasnt finished the forest yet

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I need help, im playing the latest version of the game, and ive done all the quests up to the point where i need to be able to punish the girls myself... but i cant do that cause ruth wont show up in the teaching lounge, and its been 4 weeks of me checking there every day, and the groundskeeper also hasnt finished the forest yet
Have you opened the locked journal entry in the office computer recycle bin yet?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Tnx a lot ;) for the hint to set the definitions on true(y)
May be the 2 bugs come from using the last 0.9.2public save . It is even more fun to play each new new release starting new :)
Btw the new style in your animations are looking great.:love:
Thanks also from from my side, I had the event seen in current version 15.1 Beta but somehow the trigger for the definition did not fire so I could not continue Rachels quest. Setting the variable solved it.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes