Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I am running 4.1 beta and the uniform policy says Underwear must be plain white. Students wearing item in breach of theese rules should be given the opportunity to go and change. no option to vote and change it.
I have 7 influence points

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I got an issue after getting Debbie to level 5 and punishing her a few times I say she can go and she ends up on Miss Newmans lap being spanked again but it won't let me do anything after it
Took me a while to figure this out but the bug only triggers if you click end punishment when the message "Debbie has reached her maximum level for this update." is being displayed. I've fixed it by displaying the message at the end of the punishment only.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I am running 4.1 beta and the uniform policy says Underwear must be plain white. Students wearing item in breach of theese rules should be given the opportunity to go and change. no option to vote and change it.
I have 7 influence points
Debbie has to be at level 4 before you can unlock this rule.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
May 18, 2019
Finally got a chance to play with the 4.1 version, and I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. Previously, private punishments got me about 200 credits a session. Now, when I get a high amount of pain, humiliation, and pleasure, I'm making 2500-3200 a session. That's well, a lot. And I realize that money isn't that big of a deal, but for instance when buying the magazine with Amy's pictures, it was all "Oh, that's a lot of money, is it worth it?" which leads me to believe getting more than that just from punishing Debbie that same day is not intended.

Is this a bug, or are things working the way they're supposed to?

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
Finally got a chance to play with the 4.1 version, and I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. Previously, private punishments got me about 200 credits a session. Now, when I get a high amount of pain, humiliation, and pleasure, I'm making 2500-3200 a session. That's well, a lot. And I realize that money isn't that big of a deal, but for instance when buying the magazine with Amy's pictures, it was all "Oh, that's a lot of money, is it worth it?" which leads me to believe getting more than that just from punishing Debbie that same day is not intended.

Is this a bug, or are things working the way they're supposed to?
The devs already said that they will adjust the formula. It's indeed too much money.

Mar 30, 2018
A little bug noticed: in Replay scene, Lucy gets a wedgie trigger Group project's replay instead.
Anyway, @AltosandHerdone, this is one of the best games. Nice design, nice characters, nice plot... Continue like this, this is a really good job!
I still can't choose between Priti and Liz for the best girl award... Even if Liz doesn't have a plot yet, she have done something to me

Reactions: AltosandHerdone

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:
Full change log:

• New Staff Quest for the sports teacher Sally (can earn up to three influence points).
  • Punishment system implemented for Debbie. Can Raise Debbie's level up to 5 and begin testing her obedience.
  • Two new school rules to unlock. You can now order girls to remove skirts during punishments. You can also make the uniform policy even stricter.
  • Created new online shop. Items are now delivered the next working day.
  • Added photo album on your computer to look at any pictures you’ve taken in game.
  • New internet search feature (use it to look for Amy’s pictures)
  • Added alternative branch to Mr Wilson’s story arc so you no longer have to give him the photos of Priti. If you handed them over but want to go back then use the option in the cheat menu (recommended or you’ll miss a good scene).
  • New weekend event for Maxine (triggers on Sundays after you catch Debbie spanking Maxine (Triggered by watching all Maxines office events then patrolling the halls)).
  • Updated class events for Amy, Cassandra and Rachel after remove skirt rule unlocked.
  • New class events for Debbie
New to version 0.4.2

• Several bug fixes.
  • You can now visit the lake. Not much there now but you can meet the groundskeeper. He has Sally’s keys. He won’t remember where they are until Sally has asked for them and you have stolen Sally’s towel.
  • New event for Sally in the locker room
  • New volleyball event at the lake (after you give Sally her keys).
  • After you’ve given sally her keys, if you punish Rachel in class in the afternoon Sally will arrive in a bikini (works in replay mode too).
  • Debbie’s reactions in the hallway now change as she levels up (at level 3 and level 5).
  • Altered the formula for calculating payments from the school’s owners.
After confiscate underwear rule unlocked:

• Can confiscate Emily’s underwear in the hallway. Updated class event for Emily.
  • Can confiscate Alice’s underwear
  • In Debbie’s public punishment you can now confiscate her bra.
Please note I have not updated the private punishments for Amy, Rachel and Cassandra. Their animations need some improvement and I didn’t have the time

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
new version is out

New to version 0.4.2
  • Several bug fixes.
  • You can now visit the lake. Not much there now but you can meet the groundskeeper. He has Sally’s keys. He won’t remember where they are until Sally has asked for them and you have stolen Sally’s towel.
  • New event for Sally in the locker room
  • New volleyball event at the lake (after you give Sally her keys).
  • After you’ve given sally her keys, if you punish Rachel in class in the afternoon Sally will arrive in a bikini (works in replay mode too).
  • Debbie’s reactions in the hallway now change as she levels up (at level 3 and level 5).
  • Altered the formula for calculating payments from the school’s owners.
After confiscate underwear rule unlocked:
  • Can confiscate Emily’s underwear in the hallway. Updated class event for Emily.
  • Can confiscate Alice’s underwear
  • In Debbie’s public punishment you can now confiscate her bra.
Please note I have not updated the private punishments for Amy, Rachel and Cassandra. Their animations need some improvement and I didn’t have the time

(PC Version)

(Mac Version)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
first of all... to the develepor.. good job and look forward to see how the game grows.

now for my question.. xD
is there a ruth quest in current version?
I have the 9 influence points and it says that sally and ruth quests must be complete first.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Debbie has to be at level 4 before you can unlock this rule.
That is my issue I am unable to get Debbie to level 4.
I have her remove clothes, have Newman search, then take a picture which puts me at 4 Humiliation and 1 pleasure. I have her bend over the desk, ruler spank then Paddle spank so now 5 pain 4 Humiliation 1 Pleasure, My only remaining options bend over knee , rub ass and rub leg. rubbing her ass gets me to 5 pain, 4 humiliation and 3 pleasure and i can't rub her leg as it says max humiliation and pain first. what am i missing or doing in the wrong order

erkper

May 16, 2018
The link didn´t work. I go to a Mega page with no options to download
Worked fine for me (PC version.)

I am very appreciative of the bug fixes and extra/extended content in 4.2 - especially the 2nd part of Emily's skirt incident and the new interaction in the hall between Cassandra and Prefect Debbie. As well as several confiscations of non-regulation undies.

Noticed an inconsistency though - Miss Newman still asks about the keys and is told you haven't found them, after you give them to her and unlock the beach volleyball.

Also, not really a bug, but something I've wondered about for a while - when you go to the sports complex on Wed evening and talk to the students practicing for the play with Claire, it seems like you should get a point of popularity, especially with the dialog with Rachel, saving her from falling and taking pictures for her. Just a thought...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That is my issue I am unable to get Debbie to level 4.
I have her remove clothes, have Newman search, then take a picture which puts me at 4 Humiliation and 1 pleasure. I have her bend over the desk, ruler spank then Paddle spank so now 5 pain 4 Humiliation 1 Pleasure, My only remaining options bend over knee , rub ass and rub leg. rubbing her ass gets me to 5 pain, 4 humiliation and 3 pleasure and i can't rub her leg as it says max humiliation and pain first. what am i missing or doing in the wrong order
There are instructions before you start each punishment level, they give you clues as to how to get each level.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
There are instructions before you start each punishment level, they give you clues as to how to get each level.
I understand and I think i am following the instructions but not getting a humiliation point somewhere along the way. I have punished Debbie at level 3 at least 5 times and end up at the same place - 5 pain, 4 humiliation, 1 pleasure. The hint at the bottom of the screens says max Pain and humiliation first which is what i am not able to do.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I understand and I think i am following the instructions but not getting a humiliation point somewhere along the way. I have punished Debbie at level 3 at least 5 times and end up at the same place - 5 pain, 4 humiliation, 1 pleasure. The hint at the bottom of the screens says max Pain and humiliation first which is what i am not able to do.
The only other thing I can think of is she's not taking off her skirt. There are two different 'take off clothes' icons. MAke sure you're choosing the one that loses the skirt too.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes