• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe that's why he has a .22 - a .25 or bigger would knock him down. :LOL:
I think a pop gun would be enough ... seriously, that posture anything stronger he either falls on his hip or his arm's coming out of the shoulder socket ...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm worried about MC's gun habits ...
Looks like they both lack trigger discipline and that could spell trouble in the future.

I have no idea, did not play this game. Pic's file name says Fiona. Though she looks like Jessica, from Neverwhere Tales MC's sister.
Wait a tick, why don't you play this game? It's fantastic!

Oct 10, 2022
Worth giving it a chance. Unless you're opposed to tattoos on women, that's the only caveat. Some really gorgeous models though and lots of choices that matter.
On the contrary I love them, of course if it's look like high school sketchbook then it's a turn off but other than that I love it.

its fine man, it took me a while before picking it even when it was on my radar ,glad i did eventually though
When I'll have the time I may give it a chance. Though, I recently played Eternum which means I am satiated at least for a month for AVNs. :)

Oct 10, 2022
I despise ntr and the like but honestly I don't even remember that. Don't even remember a set relationship at the beginning but there's a bevy of fine Bettys to choose from.
Yeah, gf of MC was cheating on him at the first scene after the introduction, MC learns about it. On top of that everyone makes fun of MC, calling him names, basically they put him in a raffle etc. This shit chaotic as fuck ngl. My first impressions, fucking hated Lita, Lane is a slut, Sloaine is a weirdo, only Caitlin is kinda okay. Neighbour girl seems okay but we'll see. I did not like Zach and Cris either. I'll play a little bit more to see what will it bring but my first impression is not that good. :unsure:

Renders, animations are top notch though I had to say it.(y) Btw, I'd love to have an wt but seems unlikely right? :unsure:

Reactions: holaje12

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, gf of MC was cheating on him at the first scene after the introduction, MC learns about it. On top of that everyone makes fun of MC, calling him names, basically they put him in a raffle etc. This shit chaotic as fuck ngl. My first impressions, fucking hated Lita, Lane is a slut, Sloaine is a weirdo only Caitlin is kinda okay. Neighbour girl seems okay but we'll see. I did not like Zach and Cris either. I'll play a little bit more to see what will it bring but my first impression is not that good. :unsure:

Renders, animations are top notch though I had to say it.(y) Btw, I'd love to have an wt but seems unlikely right? :unsure:
ah thanks yeah all I could remember I ended up liking all but 1 maybe 2 of LI by the end of it. forget who is who until I replay it lol but I do remember the weirdo and the Neighbour were my favorite haha.

Edit : lol actually redownloading it bugging me I can't remember who is who so time to skip through to see who is who lol

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
ah okay yeah now I recall I only hated Zoe and the ex girlfriend this games version of vulvamort to me haha

Loved Sloane , Seok and Mary

Caitlin was just okay

Lane don't recall how I liked her

Cris was just friendzone for me 100% tho did fuck her for the content haha

didn't like Lita till later where she grew on me and felt bad for her I cant recall why till I do a replay

Oct 10, 2022
ah thanks yeah all I could remember I ended up liking all but 1 maybe 2 of LI by the end of it. forget who is who until I replay it lol but I do remember the weirdo and the Neighbour were my favorite haha.

Edit : lol actually redownloading it bugging me I can't remember who is who so time to skip through to see who is who lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These impressions are only from the very beginning btw, don't bash my head in if they change in the upcoming episodes.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, gf of MC was cheating on him at the first scene after the introduction, MC learns about it. On top of that everyone makes fun of MC, calling him names, basically they put him in a raffle etc. This shit chaotic as fuck ngl. My first impressions, fucking hated Lita, Lane is a slut, Sloaine is a weirdo, only Caitlin is kinda okay. Neighbour girl seems okay but we'll see. I did not like Zach and Cris either. I'll play a little bit more to see what will it bring but my first impression is not that good. :unsure:

Ok yeah I recall that now. There's the scene in the driveway where you basically choose to let her go or fight for it and in that scenario I'd always let her go so that's why I forgot about it.

I'm not normally a fan of tattoos on women and that "game" they're playing with him drove me nuts at the beginning and completely turned me off of a few of them. I also think most of the side girls are better looking overall than the main LIs but despite all that I still really enjoyed it.

Edit: is it Amy? I thought it was Mary lol maybe I need to replay too. In addition I'm kind of a perpetual rescuer so I sometimes have a soft spot for the damaged.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

These impressions are only from the very beginning btw, don't bash my head in if they change in the upcoming episodes.
kind of how I felt at the start only difference for me is I did like Zach. I did dislike Cris as a LI but okay as a friend lol I love how you playing this made me want recall who I liked and what not still can't recall why I changed my mind on Lita tho till I do a actual replay

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
kind of how I felt at the start only difference for me is I did like Zach. I did dislike Cris as a LI but okay as a friend lol I love how you playing this made me want recall who I liked and what not still can't recall why I changed my mind on Lita tho till I do a actual replay
Her gf was a cunt to Seok for no reason, then I think later you kinda see that she's a bitch to Lita too.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Her gf was a cunt to Seok for no reason, then I think later you kinda see that she's a bitch to Lita too.
ah okay yeah I recall why I hated her GF but yeah that's probably it cause I do recall ended up feeling a bit bad for Lita at one point when she opens up a bit to the MC then the scene where she is crying in the rain

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Iirc the situation with the ex was that she was messaging with someone she knew from another town, where she was going to go and do her training period. And had basically kept him as second option before she and MC rented a place together. And that she was going to make it clear to him that even that messaging would be ending, due to him and MC becoming actually serious enough to move together. Yes it is definitely a betrayal of trust and good enough reason to break up if you can't trust her again, but she didn't actually fuck the guy.

Oct 10, 2022
whadafak? Bitch coming back again? Woah.

Edit: is it Amy? I thought it was Mary lol maybe I need to replay too. In addition I'm kind of a perpetual rescuer so I sometimes have a soft spot for the damaged.
I think it was Mary, I am not entirely familiar with the names though, working on it.

I'm not normally a fan of tattoos on women and that "game" they're playing with him drove me nuts at the beginning and completely turned me off of a few of them. I also think most of the side girls are better looking overall than the main LIs but despite all that I still really enjoyed it.
I mentioned a few posts back, I prefer tattoos over clean look but they need to be well thought. i.e. MC has unnecessarily too many of them, also does not create consonance either. Others have nice tattoos.

ah okay yeah I recall why I hated her GF but yeah that's probably it cause I do recall ended up feeling a bit bad for Lita at one point when she opens up a bit to the MC then the scene where she is crying in the rain
She can cry me a river for all I care as of right now, we'll see what I'll feel when I reached there.

Reactions: holaje12
4.70 star(s) 63 Votes