4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
I will do some checking, but I don't remember anything different in that event, it only shows images and text
Cool. It's right after all the images, when it says "One month before the start of the course" and brings you to the map with 4 people standing in a line. Shows them starting to talk for a brief second, then a crash.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
It started well, I even caught myself reading every piece of text without skipping. But surprisingly too little content since January. Hopefully it will go faster.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
When i can insist or say she is right...if i agree with her shortly after no text box appears and it seems as if the game is frozen. The other option works fine

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It started well, I even caught myself reading every piece of text without skipping. But surprisingly too little content since January. Hopefully it will go faster.
it will
When i can insist or say she is right...if i agree with her shortly after no text box appears and it seems as if the game is frozen. The other option works fine
that's strange... all the errors that are coming out should not exist, I will keep reviewing all the events from top to bottom and look at every detail in case there is any error, the strange thing is that both options work perfectly to me, so I can't know why it doesn't work :(

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
that's strange... all the errors that are coming out should not exist, I will keep reviewing all the events from top to bottom and look at every detail in case there is any error, the strange thing is that both options work perfectly to me, so I can't know why it doesn't work :(
I checked it again.. it happens after the "see you tomorrow" text box...also I can save..

Here is the save.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
it will

I'm getting the same issue. It seems that the image overlay is getting stuck over the game.
From choosing the other option, I know we get another scene with Nathan and the Profesor, so I moved upwards until the scene triggered, and you can "continue" the game, but the image is stuck over everything

the-hidden-end-stuck.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm getting the same issue. It seems that the image overlay is getting stuck over the game.
From choosing the other option, I know we get another scene with Nathan and the Profesor, so I moved upwards until the scene triggered, and you can "continue" the game, but the image is stuck over everything

View attachment 1795273
thank you very much, I will check it and if I can fix it I will upload the corrected version tonight when I get back from work.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

View attachment 1795273
should solve the problem :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes