Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
In the phone chat Heather also mentioned Fetlife, so will more extreme kinks also be something optional in the future? Also hoping MC will be less hesitant with his own cum after the glory hole experience.

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Absolutely love what you've done thus far NSN Stories, it was a pleasure to play, I particularly liked the pre-club segment where the couple discusses what they're comfortable with. This was a far cry from the all too pervasive "hotwife/swinger in name only, really NTR" games on this site.
Thank you! I apologize Chapter 2 didn't completely reflect the choices made earlier. Again, I am writing from experience and it seems safe to say a lot of other games don't have that personal experience behind them.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
In the phone chat Heather also mentioned Fetlife, so will more extreme kinks also be something optional in the future? Also hoping MC will be less hesitant with his own cum after the glory hole experience.
Probably not extreme kinks in the game, we use Fet but more for some of the discussion groups and event listings. IRL we are fairly vanilla with the exception of group play.
As for MC, I dunno, there is always some post nut hesitation lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you! I apologize Chapter 2 didn't completely reflect the choices made earlier. Again, I am writing from experience and it seems safe to say a lot of other games don't have that personal experience behind them.
As per your dev notes insert prior to the club, I didn't find any gaping inconsistencies - it properly routed the only thing I didnt want (orgy room).

The only thing I'd critique is having some kind of [okay with same-sex experimentation/gay content] discussion prompt prior to that night, it threw me for a loop when at gloryhole, "kneel"/"lick"/"hj" were options referring to the MC, not Jo.
The BBC was a balance for me because it's not a kink we're into and not something that will be incorporated into the main game.
This is such a rarity in this sphere- to find someone else with similar tastes; most days I feel like I'm the weird one for liking swinging/hotwife stuff and having zero interest in the bbc stuff.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
As per your dev notes insert prior to the club, I didn't find any gaping inconsistencies - it properly routed the only thing I didnt want (orgy room).

The only thing I'd critique is having some kind of [okay with same-sex experimentation/gay content] discussion prompt prior to that night, it threw me for a loop when at gloryhole, "kneel"/"lick"/"hj" were options referring to the MC, not Jo.
Also, giving at gloryhole seems to take priority over receiving every time.

They did talk about/play around with the MC sucking dick thing after you chose yes to giving at the gloryhole.

Depending on choices in chapter 3 (if you did give blowjobs) the MC can be completely okay with it and his own cum.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the ethical slut convo on Heather's phone reminds me of a girl i used to know who was in a poly relationship too. i was into her, but she wasn't into me so we never had anything beyond a friendship. i was honestly both turned on as fuck and scared as fuck when she told me about her lifestyle, i think that might be why she kept me in the friendzone instead of bringing me into her lifestyle. to be honest, i would have liked to have the experience of it, now looking back. oh well, sometimes we miss out on life. at least i have this game to show me how that life could have gone. and though she's a bit on the hefty side, the mc's wife is attractive to me.
i even named her after my old polyamorous friend. and no i have no contact with her anymore, so don't know how she is doing now or if she is still in that kind of life. hope wherever she is, she doing well. i think about her sometimes and this game brought back the memories of the friendship we had.
thanks for that btw dev. it's one of the reasons i enjoy VN's. i often play games where i put myself into the character whose life is way more interesting than mine.
i am still playing the game at the moment. about to have the first time at the swinger club. well..back to the game. just wanted to add this comment while it was on my mind.

Reactions: NSN Stories

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Hotwife [v0.30d] [NSN]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Ah, that explains the discontinuity, because during prior night discussion I said no to gloryholes, yet the option is still there to visit at club.
The dev did give us an in-game warning that chapter 2 is a mess that doesn't follow our choices made in chapter 1 sometimes.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
This is such a rarity in this sphere- to find someone else with similar tastes; most days I feel like I'm the weird one for liking swinging/hotwife stuff and having zero interest in the bbc stuff.
I honestly wonder if it's an American thing (without getting into politics). Big bad BBC who is gonna take the white cucks woman! I dunno lol.
Is the BBC, queen of spades thing also big in Europe or other areas of the world?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I honestly wonder if it's an American thing (without getting into politics). Big bad BBC who is gonna take the white cucks woman! I dunno lol.
Is the BBC, queen of spades thing also big in Europe or other areas of the world?
It seems to be pretty big in other countries as well, based on what I have seen on a board called simpcity(where people share leaked OF and other stuff like that), they have a hotwives and QOS thread over there and seen many European, Asian and Aussie/New Zealanders posting in that thread. I don't mind if some of the hotwives or swingers(my experience in the lifestyle) do interracial stuff on occasion. I am not personally into seeing cuckolds filming only "bbc" or QOS stuff. That is not the reality for 90% of the people actually in the lifestyle. That is done just to sell to a kink, which is fine, just not my kink. I am a white male but I have had black female lovers, I have had a Korean lover, a Puerto Rican lover but mostly, it has been other white ladies. Once I started swinging, I and my partner(s) swapped with a black couple once but almost all of our swaps were white couples. There are just not that many black couples on the scene, simply because there are fewer of them in general life, near where I live.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes