3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The Hunter - v0.16 Update

Correction:

- Corrected a bug at the right entrance of the barn and the right exit of the lab that didn't trigger events correctly.
- Corrected a bug that left the scene between Zoey and Ruby without music.
- Kaya now has the items from Elena's quest removed from her inventory after the end of the quest.

Art Correction:

- Mingyu, L駮nie and Sophie have been remade. Their sprites, intro pic and pixel character have been remade accordingly.

Art Addition:

- 218 new pics have been added to the game.
- 129 new H pics have been added to the game
- 78 new sprites have been added to the game.
- 10 new scenes have been added to the game.
- 9 new character sprites have been added to the game.

Gameplay Update:

- The first time-constraint scenes have now been locked. You can't access them anymore once you're reached a certain point in the story
(Don't worry, time is only dictated by the scenario, not by sleeping amount so there's no need to rush).

Gameplay Addition:

- 11 New characters have been added to the game.
- 9 new maps have been added to the game.
- A new item is now in the game: The e-book. Using it teleports you to Kaya's bedroom.
- Nathalie can now be hired to clean your bedroom.
- A new ressource-gathering gameplay has been added to the game
- Directly linked to the previous element, you can now craft outfits to use in different situations.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated. Thanks :D

Reactions: Krull

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm od after the i have spoken to lizz above the bar the game didnt continiu screen stayed black. after the first time in the evening at the bar

Led

Jul 16, 2017
"You're playing as Kaya, a girl..." Okay, never mind, moving on...x'D

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
obviously i am missing something because i know there is more content but i don't know how to progress past once you give the dog up and have the librarian finger you

S

SlayersCurse

How can I find the "torn fabric" ?
Find it by checking the trash piles in the lost town. I was only able to find 4 pieces (enough for 1 dress) so I just used a save editor to add the items i needed for the 2nd dress.

sloocky

May 19, 2017
Find it by checking the trash piles in the lost town. I was only able to find 4 pieces (enough for 1 dress) so I just used a save editor to add the items i needed for the 2nd dress.
me too :D
I think we can only see an event with new clothes. I could see a scene with a nurse costume and a scene with a waitress costume.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
@Ark Thompson

Is your interest in this game back? I hope so
Did I say at some point I wasn't interested by the game anymore? I don't think so. You maybe misinterpreted when I said that I'm a bit bored after an update and need to move on to another project (hence the jumping between SoV2, SoVO and The Hunter). But don't worry, I am absolutely not uninterested by the game (actually of all my projects, it's the one I'm having the most fun with since I have 0 constraints and I can do whatever I want).

obviously i am missing something because i know there is more content but i don't know how to progress past once you give the dog up and have the librarian finger you
Sometime you simply need to sleep to trigger the next events.

@

How can you go from a smoking hot Mingyu to a fugly Mingyu? I use to want to get a mission with her and now I don't really care if she ever gets a mission or not.

This is 1000% better looking then what it is now sorry but that's my opinion.
Ha ha, I had to rework her to hear someone saying something nice about her previous design. Sorry but apart from you, I didn't get a single positive feedback about her (when I had one). Even I didn't like her global design. Cloths weren't good and skin tone was waaaay too different from the other girls (not in a color way but in a render-looking way).

I've always said I didn't necessarily planned to have all the women in the village be depraved sluts, and Mingyu's purpose was only to help the player in the future if I made hard quests. But I have no other plans for her for the moment... I already have too many plans for most of the other women ^^' One last thing I'd like to add is that, as surprising as it can be, Mingyu's rework is the character designing that took me the most time. Shape, skin, cloths, I spent hours on her and I suppose that at some point I was bored and thought "oh, this will do..." x)

Oh, I overlooked that part. I was already having the next update in mind (with a place with "respawning" fabric) and didn't even realize it was possible you wouldn't have the necessary amount of fabric for both outfits. I'm gonna temporarily correct that in the coming patch until the next update rolls in.

Reactions: Canto Forte

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't see the point of having so many different girls where everyone has their own scat scene. Some variety would be nice to make it less mundane.
This reminds me of the games where the dev is obsessed with massive breasts and every girl must be transformed to have them or they don't pass the check list of what constitutes acceptable game design. It's just a game about that 1 thing.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Oh, I overlooked that part. I was already having the next update in mind (with a place with "respawning" fabric) and didn't even realize it was possible you wouldn't have the necessary amount of fabric for both outfits. I'm gonna temporarily correct that in the coming patch until the next update rolls in.
You didn't overlook anything. There is enough fabric in the game to make both dresses ; no need for a save editor.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes