3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I don't see the point of having so many different girls where everyone has their own scat scene. Some variety would be nice to make it less mundane.
This reminds me of the games where the dev is obsessed with massive breasts and every girl must be transformed to have them or they don't pass the check list of what constitutes acceptable game design. It's just a game about that 1 thing.
That's a bit reducing to say that. The only characters involved with scat are Kaya (and it's temporary for the moment), Tambara, Liv, Paige and Jeanette (Ruby doesn't count, she plays along but she doesn't really care). That's 5 characters out of 30 so not even 20%. Also, if I make the ratio of the total amount of scenes currently in the game (54) and the number of scat scenes (5) that's less than 10%. So I don't think I'm too focused on scat, I think it just looks like it because it's what's people are the most shocked with (or enjoy actually since more than half of scene request are scat stuff XD). But don't worry I don't plan everyone to be addicted to shit. Characters like Nathalie, Ms Lewis or Zoey are meant to follow their own road ^^

You didn't overlook anything. There is enough fabric in the game to make both dresses ; no need for a save editor.
Actually it's luck based ^^' (The amount you gather is random between a set amount of numbers.) For fabric it's either 1 or 2. If you're extremely unlucky, the max amount of fabric you can get is 5 and you need 6 for both outfits, so I lowered one outfit by 1 unit until the next update. It'll be in the patch I'll upload as soon as I get the missing charsets.

Reactions: goditseb

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
HELP! i give Tambara dog and what next? i see one scene when I saw through the window, and what NEXT? where to go? i click on everything and nothing. HELP! please...

S

SlayersCurse

did that and still dont know what do do next....how to get to second training after dog
Go to Sleep. Then Talk to Jeanette in the Library. Make sure you have your skirt on to trigger the scene. Then back to Mom. Also check Tambaras window for extra dog scenes.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Did I say at some point I wasn't interested by the game anymore? I don't think so. You maybe misinterpreted when I said that I'm a bit bored after an update and need to move on to another project (hence the jumping between SoV2, SoVO and The Hunter). But don't worry, I am absolutely not uninterested by the game (actually of all my projects, it's the one I'm having the most fun with since I have 0 constraints and I can do whatever I want).

Sometime you simply need to sleep to trigger the next events.

Ha ha, I had to rework her to hear someone saying something nice about her previous design. Sorry but apart from you, I didn't get a single positive feedback about her (when I had one). Even I didn't like her global design. Cloths weren't good and skin tone was waaaay too different from the other girls (not in a color way but in a render-looking way).

I've always said I didn't necessarily planned to have all the women in the village be depraved sluts, and Mingyu's purpose was only to help the player in the future if I made hard quests. But I have no other plans for her for the moment... I already have too many plans for most of the other women ^^' One last thing I'd like to add is that, as surprising as it can be, Mingyu's rework is the character designing that took me the most time. Shape, skin, cloths, I spent hours on her and I suppose that at some point I was bored and thought "oh, this will do..." x)

Oh, I overlooked that part. I was already having the next update in mind (with a place with "respawning" fabric) and didn't even realize it was possible you wouldn't have the necessary amount of fabric for both outfits. I'm gonna temporarily correct that in the coming patch until the next update rolls in.
That is the thing. I have have thought of that and slept for multiple days over and over again. All i get are some scenes with the mother masturbating or fucking the daughter.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I looked into images and I have to say, this is some serious shit :D And it has some heavy scat... care. This is not really for me

Jan 28, 2018
I looked into images and I have to say, this is some serious shit :D And it has some heavy scat... care. This is not really for me
Sorry but if I want to spend my evening with reading, I'll grab a book. -.-
Quick question for people in general... What is the point of these kind of statements? Do we care that you aren't interested in this kind of game? Does it increase the value of anyone's (including your own) life to point out you don't like something?

"Hey, I know you put a lot of effort and time into this, but I don't like it." No one asked you, no one wanted to know, and since you didn't add anything to the conversation, or even try to add constructive criticism, I am just baffled as to why these were created at all?

Not meant as an attack, just don't see the point in spending your time writing this out. What motivated you to type out the messages? It literally makes no sense to duck your head into a library, and tell them "I'm not a fan of the Hobbit." then walk away.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Man that prologue needs some tightening up. From my Dad was a good man, to an apparent revelation that he was the killer is too sudden, and instead of adding impact it removes it. That needs some transition story to make it work imo. I know that's a little nit picky but that prologue is long and fairly incoherent. No offense intended, as I'm sure most are here for the other stuff that game has in it. Which to be honest I have not gotten too.

Good luck on the game.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Quick question for people in general... What is the point of these kind of statements? Do we care that you aren't interested in this kind of game? Does it increase the value of anyone's (including your own) life to point out you don't like something?

"Hey, I know you put a lot of effort and time into this, but I don't like it." No one asked you, no one wanted to know, and since you didn't add anything to the conversation, or even try to add constructive criticism, I am just baffled as to why these were created at all?

Not meant as an attack, just don't see the point in spending your time writing this out. What motivated you to type out the messages? It literally makes no sense to duck your head into a library, and tell them "I'm not a fan of the Hobbit." then walk away.
To be honest, this is a forum full of opinions. Not liking it is just that an opinion. Not exactly a helpful one but he is within his rights to post it.

As for no one asking for his opinion, by the same logic no one asked for yours either. Continuing the logic, technically if an artist creates something and releases said product to the public he is inviting critique. That in essence is the point of public releases. Otherwise only private release anything that your afraid to hear others opinions on.

People are going to post their thoughts, some will be constructive, others destructive. It is the condition of humanity, we are children of extremes. My unasked for advice: Deal with it, don't worry about it. Don't try to police it, that's why we have the Moderators and rules to follow.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
To be honest, this is a forum full of opinions. Not liking it is just that an opinion. Not exactly a helpful one but he is within his rights to post it.

As for no one asking for his opinion, by the same logic no one asked for yours either. Continuing the logic, technically if an artist creates something and releases said product to the public (1)he is inviting critique. That in essence is the point of public releases. Otherwise only private release anything that your afraid to hear others opinions on.

(2)People are going to post their thoughts, some will be constructive, others destructive. It is the condition of humanity, we are children of extremes. My unasked for advice: Deal with it, don't worry about it. Don't try to police it, that's why we have the Moderators and rules to follow.
Tbh, I can see where he's coming from (and it's not particular to this game, it happens in a lot of threads). That's especially apparent considering your two points above.

Case in point, your feedback given above. You didn't play the game from what I gather (might've not even liked it even if you played it), but you took the effort to lay out a sentence about why you didn't bother playing it. That is critique, well done.
Even a simple "This game sucks" could maybe classify as critique, no matter how uninformative it is.
But going in a thread that lists bestiality in the tags on the very first post just to let people know you don't like bestiality is nor a critique neither an opinion. It's merely a statement. And one that's not pertaining to the game itself, but to the whole fetish/genre which makes it even more irrelevant.

E.g. I don't like NTR. What's the purpose of me going in every game thread that has NTR just to say "Ewww, NTR. I'm outta here". I could very well be on my way without letting the world know about it.
It's not really bothersome for the rest of the people in the thread, it's not a cardinal sin to do so, it just adds some insignificant thread clutter at worst. Still feels odd and makes me wonder why it happens.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Tbh, I can see where he's coming from (and it's not particular to this game, it happens in a lot of threads). That's especially apparent considering your two points above.

Case in point, your feedback given above. You didn't play the game from what I gather (might've not even liked it even if you played it), but you took the effort to lay out a sentence about why you didn't bother playing it. That is critique, well done.
Even a simple "This game sucks" could maybe classify as critique, no matter how uninformative it is.
But going in a thread that lists bestiality in the tags on the very first post just to let people know you don't like bestiality is nor a critique neither an opinion. It's merely a statement. And one that's not pertaining to the game itself, but to the whole fetish/genre which makes it even more irrelevant.

E.g. I don't like NTR. What's the purpose of me going in every game thread that has NTR just to say "Ewww, NTR. I'm outta here". I could very well be on my way without letting the world know about it.
It's not really bothersome for the rest of the people in the thread, it's not a cardinal sin to do so, it just adds some insignificant thread clutter at worst. Still feels odd and makes me wonder why it happens.
Totally get your point and in most cases agree with you. On the other hand even those statements can be helpful and considered a rendered opinion. If one were doing demographics on a new game and zipped through the thread you would see if you went to a different genre or just included another maybe it would have more mass appeal, hence more money.

But in general I do understand your side of the argument and I personally try to leave as constructive criticism as possible regardless of my like or dislike of a genre or game. As someone has put a great deal of effort into it's creation, therefore deserves more than a yes or no critique.

My point was more don't let it bother you, it's just another post. Also people are always going to be one lining most of their thoughts for ease or humors sake. Except windbags like me who like to see WoT and discussion bloom everywhere.

Point well taken.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Game is disgusting as f*ck. I can understand people loving some weird things like bestiality or even scat...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also this game won't survive much longer on this site...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoy good games but this was over the top in all kind of natures.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Uoah, the dev is not holding back on this game hahaha. My only criticism is the lack of pubic hair, specially for the setting (post-apocalyptic and all). If I remember correctly only one girl has it:(.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Uoah, the dev is not holding back on this game hahaha. My only criticism is the lack of pubic hair, specially for the setting (post-apocalyptic and all). If I remember correctly only one girl has it:(.
If there was an apocalypse, it would take a very long time for razor blades and scissors to vanish. People would still be cutting their hair, beards and other things for a long time, before having to find alternate means. I remember some post-apocalyptic film I watched, where they were actually trading razors. Think of how many would be on the shop shelves. Not like the zombies would need them. After all the razors had been used, there's always sharp knives.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If there was an apocalypse, it would take a very long time for razor blades and scissors to vanish. People would still be cutting their hair, beards and other things for a long time, before having to find alternate means. I remember some post-apocalyptic film I watched, where they were actually trading razors. Think of how many would be on the shop shelves. Not like the zombies would need them. After all the razors had been used, there's always sharp knives.
What I'm saying is, even with a truck load of razors the ratio on this game was about 15/1, not even on the present day the ratio is that, on the contrary that's probably way more pubic hair than shaved (just a guess here), let alone on that setting with people fucking animals/creatures and eating shit, I really doubt they would worry about hairy pussies/asses:p.

I'm a hairy pussy lover:extremelyhappy:, so I'm always hoping to see more on games, specially on a game that would make more sense like this one.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What I'm saying is, even with a truck load of razors the ratio on this game was about 15/1, not even on the present day the ratio is that, on the contrary that's probably way more pubic hair than shaved (just a guess here), let alone on that setting with people fucking animals/creatures and eating shit, I really doubt they would worry about hairy pussies/asses:p.

I'm a hairy pussy lover:extremelyhappy:, so I'm always hoping to see more on games, specially on a game that would make more sense like this one.
In that case, better of just asking for more hairy pussies. Personally, I'm happy to see no hairy ones, and think maybe it was a pubic hair apocalypse where it turned people into zombies, and removed everyone's public hair. :p

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes