Jun 28, 2021
So, I have not played this game in a bit. From what I remember, there was not a lot of transformations. My question is does the MC go female at any point, or is it more the other characters transforming?

• Hey there
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so far the only transformations (I remember) are people getting buff by going super sayan (kinda).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So, I have not played this game in a bit. From what I remember, there was not a lot of transformations. My question is does the MC go female at any point, or is it more the other characters transforming?
it mainly is the MC going from being fat at some point in the past to his current build

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And following up... I'm getting another similar, and maybe related, error (argument: 'chara' versus argument: 'e' ) if I click the phone icon when I don't have any messages. It worked fine when there were messages waiting.

Short version:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/navigation/loc-wc_building.rpy", line 230, in script
$ renpy.call_screen(nav_prev_location + "_screen")
File "game/navigation/loc-wc_building.rpy", line 230, in <module>
$ renpy.call_screen(nav_prev_location + "_screen")
File "game/phone/phone-main.rpy", line 134, in execute
screen phone_main_screen(effect, from_return=False):
File "game/phone/phone-main.rpy", line 134, in execute
screen phone_main_screen(effect, from_return=False):
File "game/phone/phone-main.rpy", line 142, in execute
frame at bg_fadein:
File "game/phone/phone-main.rpy", line 164, in execute
use phone_return_buttons(scr="phone_main_screen")
TypeError: missing a required argument: 'chara'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your save file works fine for me and I can't reproduce neither of the issues you reported.

Are you, perhaps, using URM?

I've had reports of, for some reason, it conflicting with my game.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Your save file works fine for me and I can't reproduce neither of the issues you reported.

I am, but I removed it (along with my other usual utilities) so that only the game and patch was in place, and still got those errors.
If that save works for you, it has to be something on my end I guess. I'll try a fresh install of the game only and see what happens. Thanks for checking.

Reactions: Lykanz

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

Mystery solved, and... kind of my fault.

Everything works fine with base game only, or with base game and ipatch, and with all my utils including URM.

If I decompile the .rpa files only, everything still works.

But if I decompile the .rpyc files (that got unpacked from the .rpa files) into the .rpy files..... then it throws those errors.

I do see that you don't include the .rpy files in the .rpa archives, you only include the compiled .rpyc files. And that's where the problem starts. This isn't the only VN where I've seen this happen. I've never gotten a good answer as to why this happens, and don't know myself, it just does.

(I want the .rpy files so I can follow logic flow, and also "look ahead" to see what consequences there may be to something I'm about to do.)

Anyway, in future releases, can you please consider including the base .rpy files? Their size is irrelevant compared to the entire install.
(Unless you have your reasons for not doing so, of course. Your sandbox, your rules, lol.)

Thanks!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Mystery solved, and... kind of my fault.

Everything works fine with base game only, or with base game and ipatch, and with all my utils including URM.

If I decompile the .rpa files only, everything still works.

But if I decompile the .rpyc files (that got unpacked from the .rpa files) into the .rpy files..... then it throws those errors.

I do see that you don't include the .rpy files in the .rpa archives, you only include the compiled .rpyc files. And that's where the problem starts. This isn't the only VN where I've seen this happen. I've never gotten a good answer as to why this happens, and don't know myself, it just does.

(I want the .rpy files so I can follow logic flow, and also "look ahead" to see what consequences there may be to something I'm about to do.)

Anyway, in future releases, can you please consider including the base .rpy files? Their size is irrelevant compared to the entire install.
(Unless you have your reasons for not doing so, of course. Your sandbox, your rules, lol.)

Thanks!
No worries.

I don't include the original .rpy files simply because the compiled .rpyc files are already in, so having both would be redundant.

I'll try to, going forward, have only the uncompiled .rpy files.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I don't include the original .rpy files simply because the compiled .rpyc files are already in, so having both would be redundant.
I'll try to, going forward, have only the uncompiled .rpy files.
Including the much smaller .rpy files instead of the much larger .rpyc files would reduce total size by a measurable amount, at least.

Let the user's PC do the work of compiling them into .rpyc files, lol.

And I appreciate your considering it. :)

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Replayed this game from the start for the first time in a long time and it feels so weird. I remember this being one of the first games in this genre that I found back in 2019 on Itchio. The dated internet memes and anime references are such a product of their time that feel like a time capsule from a different era. Creates such a strange mixture of happy nostalgia and sadness because of how many years have passed, and things have changed with the internet and world as a whole. Wish I could go back honestly.

Might be strange to get nostalgic like this for an AVN, but whatever.

Thanks for making the game homie, you do good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Ille.

Sep 12, 2022
How did you port it to android? I could not, it tells me that update.pem is not found, I wanted to translate it to Spanish and make apk and I could not because of this problem.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there any mod walkthrough for this?
There's no need for one.
The game tells you exactly where to go.
The scenes in the replay gallery all say exactly how to unlock them.
And you can automatically unlock all the scenes just by checking one option.

Reactions: StormHowl

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How did you port it to android? I could not, it tells me that update.pem is not found, I wanted to translate it to Spanish and make apk and I could not because of this problem.
IIRC I had to build a PC version and copy the update.pem file from it.

I'm not 100% it was just that tho.

Ille.

Sep 12, 2022
IIRC I had to build a PC version and copy the update.pem file from it.

I'm not 100% it was just that tho.
Thanks for taking the time to answer, no problem if I can still play it on PC, I just had that question, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes