illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
What's up with the fake "save" transfer stuff at the end of ch1? Made me laugh when I put on unseen text and started skipping it

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What's up with the fake "save" transfer stuff at the end of ch1? Made me laugh when I put on unseen text and started skipping it
It's not fake.
Metadata is being saved.
It just saves so fast that I had to put some breaks between chunks to ensure everything was saved properly.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Overall I enjoyed the update, especially because of farmer girl. But when we have the FIRST intercourse with her I would've wished for better angles that showcase this scene better. Wasn't a fan of the angles here...

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, 3rd party fan made patch that changes some certain stuff in the game. The creator of this AVN has no affiliation with this, use it at your own risk!

Chapter 1 Patch is now fully completed and downloadable below.

~

Chapter 2 patch (for the new update) will soon be made/uploaded, have a bit of patience pretty please. its just a bit of small dialog so you could skip this patch or wait for it if you REALLY want to.

DO NOT USE THE CH1 PATCH WITH THE CH2 BUILD! thank you.

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
IPATCH NOT WORKING

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
Haven't started chapter 2 yet, where is the metadata saved? Can I safely delete chapter 1 folder?

Also, will there be lactation in this game? Please put som milk in those milkers, please.

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, 3rd party fan made patch that changes some certain stuff in the game. The creator of this AVN has no affiliation with this, use it at your own risk!

~

Chapter 2 Patch has now been added!

DO NOT USE THE CH1 PATCH WITH THE CH2 BUILD! (AND VICE VERSA)
thank you.

Enjoy!
CH1 AND CH2 NOT WORKING BRO

Reactions: pepeluisdelahostia

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Mograx and ferro85

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

~

thank you.

Enjoy!
thank you~

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
BRO, THEY ARE WORKING FINE WITH MY SAVES/NEW GAME STARTUPS, ARE YOU SURE YOU CORRECTLY FOLLOWED THE EASY AF INSTRUCTIONS?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't see the patch instructions, but as usual we added the patch to the game file. THANKS...

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022

~

thank you.

Enjoy!
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.... PUT THE PATCH INTO THE GAME FILE WITH THE FILE NAMED UN.RPYC OR THE PATCH WILL NOT WORK.

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
BRO, THEY ARE WORKING FINE WITH MY SAVES/NEW GAME STARTUPS, ARE YOU SURE YOU CORRECTLY FOLLOWED THE EASY AF INSTRUCTIONS?

The patch needs to be placed in the game file together with the UN.RPYC file, otherwise the patch will not work on its own, I wish you had written what was necessary, it was quite tiring to find a solution. Thanks again for your efforts,,,,

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
The patch needs to be placed in the game file together with the UN.RPYC file, otherwise the patch will not work on its own, I wish you had written what was necessary, it was quite tiring to find a solution. Thanks again for your efforts,,,,
The only thing necessary is what I literally typed out on the post, open the archive and drag the two files (one map and one text file) in it to the game folder of either Chapter 1 or Chapter 2. It shouldn't be that hard unless people use the wrong patch for the wrong build, hench why I even named the rar archives.

4c81a470763f4748e62f1a0d38530288.png

Glad it works for you now but this should be nothing more than a simple drag and drop, like with 99.99% of other patches that are made for Renpy VNs. No need for other files or whatever to have it work. (y)

Reactions: Bill Temple

NicoGE

Jul 31, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive 1_01_01/take_me_home_country_roads.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive 1_01_01/take_me_home_country_roads.rpyc.

Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022
Fresh playthrough of CH1 in VN mode.
Each time during movie night there's bunch of "AlphaMask" errors instead of movie selection ("Exception: AlphaMask surfaces must be the same size."). It's possible to ignore them all, but you don't get to choose the movie.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Fresh playthrough of CH1 in VN mode.
Each time during movie night there's bunch of "AlphaMask" errors instead of movie selection ("Exception: AlphaMask surfaces must be the same size."). It's possible to ignore them all, but you don't get to choose the movie.
Either use the hotfix or download the version on my patreon/subscribestar page.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes