VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInterimDomain-0.13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
I love this game because it hangs a lampshade on so many AVN tropes:

Trope:Dope:
MC's dad/mother/parents dieEveryone dies
MC has amnesiaMC's mind is burglarized to create experiences that border on the familiar, but aren't.
MC loses job, gets new jobMC forced to work as a cosmic soul janitor
MC regrets the past; has a redemption arcMC regrets the past; universe reboots so it's too late to fix anything
Story starts with dramatic hospital scene, changing MC's pathSame, only (you guessed it) for everyone
MC returns to his childhood homeMC returns to strange, inexact copy of said home
Save soulsSave souls and redeem them for valuable prizes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm not done with the update but I just fucking knew it! That we'll be getting Apollyon to see her human form. I really love the horny intellectual/curious girl trope. That sex scene's amazing.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Interim Domain [v0.13.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,78 GB / 868 MB - InterimDomain-0.13.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,75 GB / 833 MB - InterimDomain-0.13.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~48,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Moreover, man... we're really letting Mina go huh? Its not exactly as satisfying as when the MC convinced other lost souls to move on. But its much better that he's the one to send her off, and who knows, maybe some plot twist will happen much later.

Thanks for the update.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
If you play without the mod, you won't be able to complete every story part each round. Each round ends and you'll notice you didn't get to everything and the main story will continue on. At least that was the impression I got before using the mod. (Replayability is a luxury for me, so I usually do a blind run, but not in harem-type sandboxes).

You'll miss out on doing about 2-3 each round if I recall correctly.
I have one save where I'm doing everything but Tina, and one where I'm catching up on her stuff and also trying to make "different choices" where they exist... like whether anita and marisa met.

I've never used the mod's "make additional choices" option, and based on that first save, we are currently 9 choices behind. You can max everyone else and get tina_story up to 2, rather than the max of 11.

I also didn't do the "wait one additional day for Mina" option (which gets you 1 additional qi) but counting that, we are 10 choices behind.

Mostly, every update has given you 1 more option than the number of days it added.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I honestly haven't played in a couple updates - too busy at work. I keep up and check on this site/discord daily, but I haven't written the update for this (or the N&T DC). I've just been too busy. I noticed a few things like that - but yeah - attributed it to being WIP (work in process). Play i twith the mod and see if you like it. Who knows. I just want to see how the story turns out. I play like 6 runthoughs when I do the walkthrough - so yeah - I don't have a cannon game.
There are a lot of if's to prevent things like this from happening, but not surprising if a few are missed. Can probably report them so ILS can go back and fix them.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There are a lot of if's to prevent things like this from happening, but not surprising if a few are missed. Can probably report them so ILS can go back and fix them.
true - but I read the code - and report if I find anything that doesn't make logical sense (my BS in computer coding).

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This weird sandboxy storytelling messes up the timeline of the game. For example, when I went to visit Sammy and saw Bud outside, he asked about Robin, who had apparently moved and I wasn't that far in Robin's route. And that wasn't first time I saw things out of order. I don't remember what the other one was but it might have been in the Sammy's route as well.

And because we can't play through all the content there is in the update, makes me fear about what happens to the girls whose route isn't far enough once main story advances to certain point.

Reactions: Saraandir

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
No matter what I do and in what order I play, I don't get all the stories up to the latest update? I play with the multi mod! Can anyone help me or give me a save from either v0.12.0 or v0.13.0?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First thanks for the update! Always appreciate the arrival of a new update especially when it brings so much high quality content.

I played Now and Then and found it an excellent, perhaps an outstanding, AVN. One of my favorites. However, if you read my comments in that thread you'll find I wasn't hesitant to point out problems when the author's assumptions were unsupportable by fact.

Feed back ahead - take it for what you think it's worth.

I played the intro and a small part of an early update. I decided, somewhere in CH4, that the learning curve wasn't worth the early effort and to wait until the story matured. I just finished playing V0.13 to completion.

First, the dev(s) REALLY need to learn EXACTLY what the requirements of title IX are before railing endlessly about the unfairness between men's and women's treatment in college sports. I could detail the many misconception fostered by Tina's comments, but that would make this comment pages long, so I'll leave it at that - go read title IX and then read how it's been accommodated by the colleges.

Second, without the mod this VN is reduced to tedium. Using the mod you can keep all the various stories synced avoiding skew between their various progress. NO AVN should require a mod to allow an even progression. This matters because certain progress with a given LI requires a level of progress with another. Using the mod I could keep all the stories progressing a pace.

Third, creating a super villain who achieved that status by breaking the system, without intervention by the controlling forces, is very poor plotting. Not just a dramatically unfair advantage, but then he is ignored as he violates rules and demonstrates capabilities that are impossible with in the rules as described to the player.

I'd complain about the sandboxish nature of the VN, but that would be dishonest since I used the mod to mitigate most of the related issues.

Fourth, as said elsewhere many times, it's disheartening to play a VN where you know in advance that the BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is to push every LI beyond the pale and have no future with any of them. I and others suspect that the author(s) plan(s) to provide a loophole near the end of the VN that will offer the MC options, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that as we play this VN that ugly ending is all we are offered. If there are alternatives, you should make us aware of that fact, not necessarily what those alternatives are but that they exist.
-----------------

So a lot of criticism. Despite that, this is a truly high quality VN. Solid writing. Attractive LIs. Technically very sound. Excellent update schedule. I look forward to your next update. Exceptional work, and I thank you for your commitment to such quality and professionalism.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
<snip>

First, the dev(s) REALLY need to learn EXACTLY what the requirements of title IX are before railing endlessly about the unfairness between men's and women's treatment in college sports. I could detail the many misconception fostered by Tina's comments, but that would make this comment pages long, so I'll leave it at that - go read title IX and then read how it's been accommodated by the colleges.

Second, without the mod this VN is reduced to tedium. Using the mod you can keep all the various stories synced avoiding skew between their various progress. NO AVN should require a mod to allow an even progression. This matters because certain progress with a given LI requires a level of progress with another. Using the mod I could keep all the stories progressing a pace.

Third, creating a super villain who achieved that status by breaking the system, without intervention by the controlling forces, is very poor plotting. Not just a dramatically unfair advantage, but then he is ignored as he violates rules and demonstrates capabilities that are impossible with in the rules as described to the player.

I'd complain about the sandboxish nature of the VN, but that would be dishonest since I used the mod to mitigate most of the related issues.

Fourth, as said elsewhere many times, it's disheartening to play a VN where you know in advance that the BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is to push every LI beyond the pale and have no future with any of them. I and others suspect that the author(s) plan(s) to provide a loophole near the end of the VN that will offer the MC options, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that as we play this VN that ugly ending is all we are offered. If there are alternatives, you should make us aware of that fact, not necessarily what those alternatives are but that they exist.
1) I will say that there are many laws which many (more than 50% of US citizens) get wrong and don't understand. Title IX is one of many (HIPAA, GLBA, ACA (Obamacare), etc.) are all laws which many people consistently get wrong what the laws were written for and what they can do. Just because a writer wrote a character which doesn't know exactly what the law states, doesn't mean the dev doesn't know. Just pointing out that fact.

2) While I get the whole progression thing, I haven't used the mod, and I have multiple playthroughs so I can do testing for the WT (which I am so damn far behind on - I still haven't played 12 or 13 yet - much less wrote the WT). If your sole purpose is for getting through a game - in 1 run through - with 100% of the content - okay - understood. Having to play multiple runthroughs might be the dev's choice. I don't know, just saying. Art is art. FYI - the Dev is reading their Discord server, and trying to fix those so that you cannot get ahead of others and out of order. This is all part of playing a game that is a work in progress.

3) I wouldn't say lazy or poor. There are hundreds of quality movies/books/etc. which have this trope. Are you telling me Harry Potter was bad? Telling me the entire MCU set of movies was bad? Just saying just because it is something that is not 100% original, doesn't make it necessarily bad.

4) Its all about the feels (wo)man .. I forget about the plot when I am in it. I don't sit there and think about the world, the constructs, etc. I read the lines and feel how my MC would feel. Yes if the MC is home alone and drinking every night - he might feel more about the outcome you talked about. But the MC has altruism, which they are using to make the world a better place. I like that a lot more than the typical game MC just got let from jail or MC is a punk sent away by family and now comes back to town. MC is an average person, which most readers can typically identify with - as they are average themselves.

I am not saying this game is perfect. I am saying that some of the choices might be made by the Dev for artistic purposes, and artistic choices might not be popular choices (rarely do artistic choices = popular choices). Plus the game isn't finished yet, so pacing and other issues might be fixed by the end. You are entitled to your opinions - just providing alternate opinions to think about.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes