VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
2) While I get the whole progression thing, I haven't used the mod, and I have multiple playthroughs so I can do testing for the WT (which I am so damn far behind on - I still haven't played 12 or 13 yet - much less wrote the WT). If your sole purpose is for getting through a game - in 1 run through - with 100% of the content - okay - understood. Having to play multiple runthroughs might be the dev's choice. I don't know, just saying. Art is art. FYI - the Dev is reading their Discord server, and trying to fix those so that you cannot get ahead of others and out of order. This is all part of playing a game that is a work in progress.
I am on board with Fredo on this one. The issue isn't needing the mod to see 100% of the content in one playthrough. Not at all. You know my comments about the mod in N&T. I could give a rat's ass about seeing every bit of content in 1 playthrough. But as Fredo pointed out, as I've pointed out, as multiple other posters have pointed out, events are happening in the main storyline, and in certain character arcs, that reference events that the player may well have not seen in other character arcs. Things the player may not have done (yet.) You're probably more insulated from this effect because a) you play multiple playthroughs and have seen all the content available so if something comes up you're probably aware of it even if you didn't see it in the playthrough you're working on at that time, and b) you haven't even played the last two updates, which is where these inconsistencies/incongruities are becoming more frequent, prevalent, and impacting. I've decided when the next update comes out (or if I catch up my other games and get bored before then) I'm going to bite the bullet, install the mod, and restart just because of these incongruities. Which is a shame, because I'm in effect being forced to, in a sandbox format that was probably created with the intent to allow players to skip certain characters if they found them unappealing, play through all the character arcs in order to make the ones I prefer make sense.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am on board with Fredo on this one. The issue isn't needing the mod to see 100% of the content in one playthrough. Not at all. You know my comments about the mod in N&T. I could give a rat's ass about seeing every bit of content in 1 playthrough. But as Fredo pointed out, as I've pointed out, as multiple other posters have pointed out, events are happening in the main storyline, and in certain character arcs, that reference events that the player may well have not seen in other character arcs. Things the player may not have done (yet.) You're probably more insulated from this effect because a) you play multiple playthroughs and have seen all the content available so if something comes up you're probably aware of it even if you didn't see it in the playthrough you're working on at that time, and b) you haven't even played the last two updates, which is where these inconsistencies/incongruities are becoming more frequent, prevalent, and impacting. I've decided when the next update comes out (or if I catch up my other games and get bored before then) I'm going to bite the bullet, install the mod, and restart just because of these incongruities. Which is a shame, because I'm in effect being forced to, in a sandbox format that was probably created with the intent to allow players to skip certain characters if they found them unappealing, play through all the character arcs in order to make the ones I prefer make sense.
Point taken. As you stated - I haven't played the last two updates as I have been too damn busy - not at home/traveling - and only have so much free time after I leave the client sites. Damn I miss my PC, my bed, my house, its been 4 months since I've been home.

Anyways - I was just saying - yes - some of the incongruities might be there - I can also see how the Dev can fix it as well with easy fixes in the code.

Then again - I don't care much as the game isn't finished - so I don't know what ILS has planned on fixing. I don't really judge a game but by its story and playability (not continuity mistakes, but actual - is it fun or a total grind) as to if I want to keep playing. Some games lose me in the middle and I come back when they are done (I am looking at you Corrupted Kingdom), and some I just play a few and say good bye. Everyone has their own opinion of time vs reward.

Reactions: Tavi13

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
Damn this game made me realized I'm dumb asf. Got confused at the beginning and couldnt get past it. Kinda different from the previous game

Reactions: Pinsel

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There is a great Irony to The Interim Domain.

The world as we knew it has ended and this location and the stories are the final breaths and slowing heart beats of the old world.

Yet - the humanity in the stories shines even brighter - there is, for the Archons, almost nothing standing in the way of their understanding... of those humans who remain and of themselves and the baggage that they might be carrying.

For the Entende, they are experiencing Humanity in a way that seems different than what they may have experienced at the end of prior cycles.

I'm enjoying the stories as they grow deeper, all while knowing that goodbyes are coming for humans and perhaps even Entende.

The only goodbye I am looking forward to is the Final goodbye for Ifuma... and I'm hoping that the cost is not too high before he is sent on his way.

How to protect my people and my Entende is a question largely unanswered, for now.

So - back to the stories and to more of The Interim Domain.

Cheers! :coffee:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
TheInterimDomain Update Banner copy.jpg
TheInterimDomain Sample Pics copy.jpg TheInterimDomain Sample Pics copy2.jpg

Here we go again! New update. New stories. A couple twists and some moments that are leading towards big events from some of the girls. Kaitlin's newest update has a big date night that can end a few different ways, so if you want to unlock all the gallery options, you may need to save at a certain decision point. Both Sammy and Roe have prelude sequences that will lead into their own moments in 0.15.0. And Saaya fans, well... let's just say when she isn't at work, she's a whole lot of fun. :)

Since I'm celebrating a BIG birthday that ends in 0 this weekend, here's a bonus wallpaper with girls from both Now & Then and The Interim Domain for everyone. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday 2023 copy.png

Happy Birthday from ILS Productions wallpaper

Here's the release schedule for 0.13.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - June 11, 2023
Tier 2 -
June 13 2023
Tier 1 -
June 15, 2023
Public -
June 16, 2023

Change Log 0.14.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (14), Anita (12), Tina (12), Marisa (12), Robin (11), Roe (12), Sammy (9), Allison (6), Saaya (6)
  • Added new audio. Cleaned up define code for some regularly-used effects.
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
Thanks for your interest and support,

-Kinderfeld

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.14.0

Windows: -

Mac: -
Android: -

Walkthrough:

Change Log 0.14.0
Added new main story scenes
New story for Kaitlin (14), Anita (12), Tina (12), Marisa (12), Robin (11), Roe (12), Sammy (9), Allison (6), Saaya (6)
Added new audio. Cleaned up define code for some regularly-used effects.
Fixed typos and grammar errors

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Interim Domain [v0.14.0] [ILSProductions]

SIZE ~ 1.2 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm looking at my crystal ball and I'm seeing threesome scenes in the future :)
Oh yes, a Tina - Robin sandwich seems pretty well guaranteed in MC's future. Maybe others as well. One possibility I'm very intrigued by would be a double-Entede with Mira/Allison and Appolyon, since Appolyon is gaining Like points with MC now.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We've seen the MC perform checks on Mira, Selene and Apollyon to make sure that they are ok.

Based on this, I think that the MC will quickly realize that something is wrong with Mira and he'll seek out his allies to check on her/warn them. I'm curious how we get Mira back into the fold and I'm looking forward to the reveals that allow this to happen:

Do other Entende get involved, including some we have not met (or met only briefly like Anubit)?

Does one of the Ur-Entende take notice of Ifuma and deduce that he had help from either an Entende or an Ur-Entende (not sure how many of them there are, they seem to be reclusive)?

Do other members of the different precepts get involved now (like other members of the precept of Shivantas who was destroyed/scattered to reform over millennia) to help at least find Mira or deal with an Archon like Ifuma who seems to have far too much power and knowledge for a 'mere' Archon?

All this along with the advancement of the many stories building between the MC and different women will make the next few updates even more eventful!

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
How come this being hardly 1 year in development already has like 9852862954 hours of plot and content, and some other "masterpisses" boast astonishing half year making and 10 min playing updates?
Hmmmm :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
ILS Productions has always been amazingly consistent with quality, quantity, and timeliness of their updates. You could almost set your clock by their update schedule.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes