VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheInterimDomain-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Interim Domain [v0.15.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,79 GB / 1,02 GB - InterimDomain-0.15.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,76 GB / 0,98 GB - InterimDomain-0.15.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~57% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Given the setting of the game (being the afterlife and all that) I was under the impression that at the end of the game, if MC creates a new world he was going able to choose a partner in the new world. So far it seem that's not the route ILS is taking with the story, and I can understand why people is disappointed with the way the game is going, especially when you compare it with Now & Then (it was great)

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
I mean for me the biggest issue is the separate branches for each character, with them not really interacting with each other at all. There is no real fluidity of the story which is what made Now and Then so great. It just feels like a bunch of short stories within the same fucked up universe.

l1nk5

Nov 17, 2020
I mean for me the biggest issue is the separate branches for each character, with them not really interacting with each other at all.
Oh, but they are. Just not from the get go. You have to advance their stories in parallel.
I think that is something worth mentioning in-game and on the frontpage. Like an advice to traverse breadth-first for the best experience.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Indeed. There is at least 3 pairings with some more that's grouped up every now and then. And that isn't including the ones who are side characters to the main LI.

Marisa and Kana; Saaya and Kaitlin, Tina and Robin are the ones off the top of my head.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Given the setting of the game (being the afterlife and all that) I was under the impression that at the end of the game, if MC creates a new world he was going able to choose a partner in the new world. So far it seem that's not the route ILS is taking with the story, and I can understand why people is disappointed with the way the game is going, especially when you compare it with Now & Then (it was great)
I have not seen anything from Kinderfeld commenting about how The Interim Domain ends.

I certainly see no reason for disappointment about an ending that is still far into the future and quite nebulous.

I see multiple journeys here:

The MC, even though he is an archon, still has unresolved baggage that needs to be left behind (fix/resolve his relationship with Allison).

All the women (except Mina) are still working on resolving their issues that keep them here.

We know this is building to a final confrontation with Ifuma, but how will that play out?

I believe that the battle with Ifuma will involve the MC, his allies and his willingness/ability to spend Qi to defeat Ifuma (my thoughts only, nothing from the dev telling me this).

We know Selene is rightfully afraid of Ifuma so will she help in the final conflict and/or try to backstab a weakened MC when Ifuma is defeated?

Will Selene make a noble gesture and sacrifice herself to save the MC and stop Ifuma from defeating the MC and turning the next world into a sociopath's dream of world dominion where might makes all things right (rejecting her precept and effectively embracing the MC's precept with her final 'life's' choice)?

IF the Archon who survives to the end gets to decide about what the next world will look like, then does the MC get to normalize his relationship with a number of women he helped (for example - he can choose any women whose QI totals > XYZ) and they become his new world harem?

We have a brand-new woman to help, Kara... so is Kara Just a woman who needs help to move on to the next world Or is Kara an agent of the Ur-Entende and she is a 'spy' for them re: the MC, Selene and Ifuma battle/interaction? (Remember how bored immortal Powers might be and we are already getting hints that Entende like Mira and Apollyan are experiencing things that are rarely if ever a part of their eons long existence... What if this has caught the notice of the Ur-Entende and one or more is now roused from the boredom of a creation mechanic of creation/destruction/creation... rinse and repeat... over Eons of time)? What if this has already happened and this is how Ifuma is so much stronger and more knowledgeable than the other Archons?

Does Apollyan and/or Mira choose to try out the human experience based on feelings that they develop for the MC due to their close interaction with him (think of Arwen giving up Elven immortality to be with her love, Aragorn - Lord of the Rings)?

There are Many mysteries out there and nothing that says we say goodbye to all of the women we helped and end up alone in the next world.

My musings above have barely scratched the surface of the many possibilities for the remainder of The Interim Domain.

I'm all for letting Kinderfeld continue telling his great story and enjoying the ride!

Cheers! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I'm excited to see what happens there.
I agree - so was this part of Ifuma's plan - a long game that no other Entende or Archon has grasped he is playing yet?

What if he is not interested in getting access to the sanctuaries of either Selene or the MC?

What if he is interested in getting access to a place the Ur-Entende have forbidden all but themselves?

Could there be knowledge or a device that would give him an advantage not just in determining what happens in the upcoming cycle but in all future cycles or in ending the hegemony of the Ur-Entende over the cycle of creation destruction creation?

I doubt even the Entende know much about this kind of thing, and this makes me believe that Ifuma has been getting support from his Entende since well before he ended the current cycle prematurely.

We've never seen his Entende though, so - is it lurking in the shadows waiting for something to happen before it takes an unexpected action against other Entende or the Ur-Entende?

As much as I like Now and Then, The Interim Domain has Many more mysteries because it is not based on a world we fully understand.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Isn't his handler Shivantas or whatever, that got ripped into 2 earlier on?
Shivantas Apollyon was Ed's Entende (thanks to pothb for the catch).

We have not seen Ifuma's Entende although I am leaning towards this Entende looking like Kali, in the form of the Indian Goddess of Death versus some of her more positive aspects.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Shivantas Apollyon was Ed's Entende (thanks to pothb for the catch).

We have not seen Ifuma's Entende although I am leaning towards this Entende looking like Kali, in the form of the Indian Goddess of Death versus some of her more positive aspects.
It was never specifically stated, but I am convinced Shivantas was Ifuma's Entede. Shivantas was doing handler-type things that Ifuma found annoying (telling him what he was supposed to be doing, not to destroy the "people" in the ID to take their Qi, etc) which was why Ifuma un-made him/her. None of the other Entede but Ifuma's handler would have interacted with him in this way, or even particularly known of his existence at that point.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It was never specifically stated, but I am convinced Shivantas was Ifuma's Entede. Shivantas was doing handler-type things that Ifuma found annoying (telling him what he was supposed to be doing, not to destroy the "people" in the ID to take their Qi, etc) which was why Ifuma un-made him/her. None of the other Entede but Ifuma's handler would have interacted with him in this way, or even particularly known of his existence at that point.
I agree that this is the likeliest possibility, but Shivantas has been gone for a while now.

The Ur-Entende said that if Mira was unmade, they would replace her - telling the MC to just get on with his work.

Where is the replacement Entende for Ifuma?

There are apparently a number of Entende that represent each precept (Apollyon was chosen to represent her precept during this new cycle) so is Ifuma's new Entende watching from the proverbial shadows or helping in other ways as yet unseen?

Ifuma has clearly broken with the 'rules' of the Interim and I believe that he has had help getting advance knowledge and abilities, putting him ahead of the other Archons.

So who helped him and why?

Is there a puppet-master out there whose strings we can barely see and Ifuma is the one dancing to this being's desires?

• Thinking Face

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
hello boys, this is the first time Ive gotten to the "end" of an update but I did notice that the content with the girls didnt end I still had some scenes with sammy and the last girl in the list, I hadnt even done the first event with her I just want to ask, is there a way to see all events in one playthrough right now? or is it one of those games that needs you to have multiple saves to see the girls content? either way, really enjoying the game so far, I just would like to see all the content before the next update

erkper

May 16, 2018
hello boys, this is the first time Ive gotten to the "end" of an update but I did notice that the content with the girls didnt end I still had some scenes with sammy and the last girl in the list, I hadnt even done the first event with her I just want to ask, is there a way to see all events in one playthrough right now? or is it one of those games that needs you to have multiple saves to see the girls content? either way, really enjoying the game so far, I just would like to see all the content before the next update
There is a mod you can install that will let you keep up with all the girls' stories each update. Or the dev has said you'll have the chance to catch up at some point down the road. Personally, I ended up going with the mod because some events in the main storyline and in each girl's story are starting to intersect, and it makes more sense if you're up to date with all the girls, plus there's a chance you can miss some interaction if one girl's story isn't far enough along for a crossover event with another girl's story.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
There is a mod you can install that will let you keep up with all the girls' stories each update. Or the dev has said you'll have the chance to catch up at some point down the road. Personally, I ended up going with the mod because some events in the main storyline and in each girl's story are starting to intersect, and it makes more sense if you're up to date with all the girls, plus there's a chance you can miss some interaction if one girl's story isn't far enough along for a crossover event with another girl's story.
Oh man! thats awesome to hear! is the mod the one labeled and linked as "multi mod" on the first page? I would really like to install it as well, the story is really interesting but I dont want to start another playthrough

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes