VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInterimDomain-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: IndigoHawk

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Interim Domain [v0.16.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,94 GB / 1,11 GB - InterimDomain-0.16.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,90 GB / 1,08 GB - InterimDomain-0.16.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~57,2% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Is it only me who are lost the general game story?
I did realy enjoy N&T.
But this, i was pretty much lost in the first updates. Not being able to play all girls in the update, especially early on. This, the strange general story, and english not being my first language. Yeah. I just focus on a handfull girls.
I skip by now all main story, just following some girls, mainly Tina and Saaya. Mina long gone. I dont know,what the endgoal is and i realy hope no other girls desappear or i losing the littl bit rest of interesst in this game.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I did realy enjoy N&T.
But this, i was pretty much lost in the first updates. Not being able to play all girls in the update, especially early on. This, the strange general story, and english not being my first language. Yeah. I just focus on a handfull girls.
I skip by now all main story, just following some girls, mainly Tina and Saaya. Mina long gone. I dont what the endgoal is and i realy hope no other girls desappear or i losing the littl bit rest of interesst in this game.
  1. This starts a bit heavy and slow but gets going soon. Hang in there and get that translator app fired up.
  2. Install the mod in the OP, it gives you more “actions” per episode. In the finished game it is going to be possible to see everything.
  3. You really should advance all the stories at the same rate. Otherwise you will run into problems / strange timelines.
  4. Skipping the story will not help - it’s really intriguing.
  5. The end goal seems to be to move everyone along, you might lose them temporarily but you will recreate the new cycle as you want. And I’m guessing you get all the girls back. The Interim is just temporary, you are saving them by “losing” them.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
  1. This starts a bit heavy and slow but gets going soon. Hang in there and get that translator app fired up.
  2. Install the mod in the OP, it gives you more “actions” per episode. In the finished game it is going to be possible to see everything.
  3. You really should advance all the stories at the same rate. Otherwise you will run into problems / strange timelines.
  4. Skipping the story will not help - it’s really intriguing.
  5. The end goal seems to be to move everyone along, you might lose them temporarily but you will recreate the new cycle as you want. And I’m guessing you get all the girls back. The Interim is just temporary, you are saving them by “losing” them.
Thank you for your text

1. It is just, i have to read and translate in my mind. So naturaly it takes longer to progress. If, i dont like the theme or "nothing" happens i lose my focus. So in this, the theme is realy not my thing.
2. I am using rarly mods, because. First, a good game should not be in need of using any mods. Second, they mess up your saves to often.
3. About that, yeah i notice that some conversations are strange, beause in my playtrough,some events dident happen. But if i dont like a girl, i have no interesst to progress/interacht with her. And in somewhat "sandbox"stylish game, like this, where i have the freedom to choose. I choose the girls i like.
4. As i said bevor, this mystic theme is realy not my thing. And then i just get tired reading/translating that stuff.
5. Thanx, that is a point where i can look forward.

I was generaly interestet, if there are others, who feel the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I did realy enjoy N&T.
I skip by now all main story, just following some girls, mainly Tina and Saaya. Mina long gone. I dont what the endgoal is and i realy hope no other girls desappear or i losing the littl bit rest of interesst in this game.
Just a few thoughts for this great AVN:

The Interim Domain begins with the destruction of our world as we know it.

You start out as an Archon in the remnants of our world - think of it as a kind of limbo in between life and death - and Mira is your guide (she's called an Entende and each Archon has one).

Think of an Archon as an Avatar representing certain character traits.

For example, the other Archons include:

Edd - represents a laid-back approach to life
Selene - represents a transactional approach to life (people don't do things for free, they always want something)
Ifuma - represents power is everything and might makes right

This is a simplification but I'm trying to avoid writing a book while giving you an idea of what The Interim Domain is about.

Each Archon gathers energy (called Qi in this AVN) and the more energy gathered, the better.

The Archon who gathers the most Qi before the interim domain disappears defeats the other Archons (the other Archons disappear or die - we don't have all the details on this) and the winning Archon is the central influence on what the next cycle - rebirth - of our world looks like.

Now, in The Interim Domain -

The people who still look human have unresolved issues that are keeping them from passing on and you, as an Archon, interact with them and build a relationship with the goal of helping them to move on.

If you are successful in helping someone move on, you get their Qi - their energy.

Mina is the first of the women who you can, by your choices, either help her move on or lose her - she disappears with her issues unresolved, and you get no Qi.

You advance the story of each woman with the goal of helping them to move on and getting their energy - their Qi.

As the story advances, there is other drama - and spoiler: Ifuma is revealed as a murdering Asshole - a sociopath who cares only for himself and torture is one of his preferred ways to gather Qi.

I have used the walkthrough pdf and it is very helpful.

You may want to try it out and see if it gives you a better playing experience, at least until you are more comfortable with the story and its mechanics.

I've not tried the walkthrough mod so I can't add any recommendation regarding the mod (I don't know if using the mod will cause save problems near/at the end of the AVN).

I hope this gives you enough information to continue this AVN or restart it given what you have learned.

I'm a big fan and I support the dev on Patreon - he is also one of the most consistent devs I know, delivering a quality update every month for years.

Cheers! :coffee:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for your explanations. It helps a bit to understand the story.
So what, if you win. And i think that will be the case, you set your roules and then? Cyle beginns, at witch point? Adam and Eve? So you lose all anyway. I cant help me, but i think this theme is better kept in a philosophy round than a AVN. I agree with you on the dev, but this theme and gamemechanics ...it gives me headache

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Try the autosaves. Sometimes they'll load when your regular saves don't.
wish Id thought of that last night and I usually do so theres no excuse...... hoping its just the fact i use the multi-mod and when that updates the save will work again but Im not really betting on it

erkper

May 16, 2018
wish Id thought of that last night and I usually do so theres no excuse...... hoping its just the fact i use the multi-mod and when that updates the save will work again but Im not really betting on it
Oh yeah, can't ever count on saves from a modded game working with an un-modded update. I'm in the same boat, semi-patiently waiting for the mod to update before I even try to install and play 0.16.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for your explanations. It helps a bit to understand the story.
So what, if you win. And i think that will be the case, you set your roules and then? Cyle beginns, at witch point? Adam and Eve? So you lose all anyway. I cant help me, but i think this theme is better kept in a philosophy round than a AVN. I agree with you on the dev, but this theme and gamemechanics ...it gives me headache
We don't know what the ending will look like.

I do know that I liked both the regular endings and the Director's Cut endings of his other AVN, Now and Then.

I have every reason to believe that the ending of The Interim Domain will be a good one, but what that ending looks like is still the mystery as it should be.

If you don't like/trust the mystery, wait until there is something more definitive on Patreon or here on F95.

Cheers! :coffee:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Interim Domain with the multimod to v0.16.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
thank fuck. As expected once the mod updated my save worked just fine. :D good update. Shame Im still trying to finish roe and marissa but at least the mod lets me get closer than vanilla would

Reactions: IndigoHawk

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I haven't played since v0.06. Back then, there was a problem where you weren't able to see all the girls' scenes before the game ended, because the main story progressed too fast. Has this been remedied?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I haven't played since v0.06. Back then, there was a problem where you weren't able to see all the girls' scenes before the game ended, because the main story progressed too fast. Has this been remedied?
Install the mod in the op, it gives you more actions per day. The issue will be fixed later in the development according to the dev.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
What's a good order to play the LIs stories in? I remember in the last version I played (v0.06) some there were some references to scenes I hadn't yet played, probably because I had played in an unexpected order. Also I have the mod installed so I can play everyone thankfully.

erkper

May 16, 2018
t
What's a good order to play the LIs stories in? I remember in the last version I played (v0.06) some there were some references to scenes I hadn't yet played, probably because I had played in an unexpected order. Also I have the mod installed so I can play everyone thankfully.
Try to keep the stories at about the same number across the board. You can't do them all without the mod, but as you said, if you go too deep in some girls' stories and not deep enough in others', you start encountering references like you mentioned.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes