VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
Oh man! thats awesome to hear! is the mod the one labeled and linked as "multi mod" on the first page? I would really like to install it as well, the story is really interesting but I dont want to start another playthrough
Yes, that's the one.

Reactions: minoslune

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
1691585227323.png

July 2023's Public Wallpapers
The theme of this month's Public Wallpapers is Beating The Heat. After losing my AC for over a week, I spent that time just trying to find ways to keep cool. Bowls full of ice in front of fans, cold showers, tons of water, and leaving the windows open during thunderstorms to mitigate the 90+ degree heat. Now? I buried the needle on keeping the place cool.
So, the girls are out, trying to keep cool in a kiddie pool on the lawn. Yeah, that flimsy excuse will have to do.
Also, check out the ..
1691585239731.png
July 2023 Public #1
1691585250557.png

July 2023 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!

-Kinderfeld

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Interim Domain 0.16.0 update #1
1691585290465.png
Okay, back at with 0.16.0 in development. As you can imagine, the main story's got some big stuff going on, at least at the front end of this upcoming chapter. And because of that, the Allison/Mira storyline will start to pick up some steam. You know, once you have a plot reason to be able to go back to it.
With Mira being off the table for a while, we did have to look at some continuity fixes to other stories where Mira might pop up. Right now, it only really impacted Mina (if you hadn't finished her story), but there was going to be one new story in 0.17.0 that it would also cause a stoppage.
0.16.0 should also be the first time that we might need to use the bit of code implemented a while back for when you have more than ten stories to choose from. Of course, again, this requires you to have never finished Mina and have both Saaya and Kara unlocked. All it adds is the need to scroll down to see the "Elsewhere" choice and the minute you complete the current content for a girl, it's all back to normal. This will probably have more importance once the game is close to done and you replay it.
Thanks for your patronage,
-Kinderfeld
1691585301486.png
1691585308126.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Interim Domain 0.16.0 update #2
1691585333189.png

The Interim Domain 0.16.0 update #2

Here we are, slipping this second update in before the end of the month (for patrons). Story-wise, 0.16.0 is going to pick up right after the events of 0.15.0 and focus heavily on that in the opening, with the fallout playing out over the span of the chapter. There is a moment tucked into the back end of the chapter that many of you may not be expecting until you're there, in the moment. Be advised: Depending on your choice there, you may not unlock a combination scene or two coming later in the game. Think of it like the Julie ending in N&T DC where you had to do a series of events to keep getting the next one in the series.
In terms of the technical aspect of the user experience, we did add another music track (a second Ifuma theme) and a new sound effect that we're trying out (you'll know what it is when you hear it). We're also reconsidering the usage of two tracks that sound way too much alike, meaning that one may get phased out and the scenes which use it, re-coded for something else.
1691585348223.png

The combination scene in this update requires that you've progressed their respective stories to the point that Marisa and Anita have met. Of course, if you're... you know... with them, it adds more to the day's events. And changes up the conversation between them. You'll also get some hints about a future event that we'll want to do late in the game.

Thanks for your interest and patronage,
-Kinderfeld

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know how to properly explain how much I fell in love with this game, so hopefully this gets the point across.

stop.gif

Also please, more Apollyon scenes, I beg you. Though that Saaya deepthroat was a suprise to be sure, but a welcome one, and is a close second favourite scene for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I do have to point out, It's quite sad we can't explore every scene of each girl without the use of a multi mod. Feels kinda iffy, and can break the story at some points (but I guess it's being addressed, if I understood the update updates correctly). But not being able to experience everything is the bigger complaint I have with it, but it's nothing major.

So yeah, great game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Interim Domain v0.15.0 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: IndigoHawk

arkc

Mar 14, 2021
Do you have to do the missing Mina options to get her to come back, or is waiting enough on it's own?

Edit: for anyone searching in the future, after Mina event four, you do not need to trigger the two non-events to get Mina to come back. She comes back on her own with just the time passing.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Do you have to do the missing Mina options to get her to come back, or is waiting enough on it's own?
Not sure anyone can answer that, as Mina is not back yet no matter what you do or don't do - at least in the version released here.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not sure anyone can answer that, as Mina is not back yet no matter what you do or don't do - at least in the version released here.
You have to give Mina time to work through what happened to her.

I don't remember the sequence - ultimately there are 3 options, but her story has a maximum of 8 parts:

Bad ending
MC helps her to say goodbye
Selene helps her to say goodbye if the MC takes too long

Last edited:

arkc

Mar 14, 2021
I meant during her absence after event 4, when you have two "look for her" options during free roam that do nothing. I was curious about if they needed to be triggered in addition to the time passing or if time was enough.

erkper

May 16, 2018
You have to give Mina time to work through what happened to her.

I don't remember the sequence - ultimately there are 3 options, but her story has a maximum of 8 parts:

Bad ending
MC helps her to say goodbye
Selene helps her to say goodbye if the MC takes too long
This is accurate for the story so far. I was thinking he might have meant more the "endgame" - since the winning Archon makes the rules, I think it's entirely possible a winning MC will pull his entire harem out of the ether to live a nice long life with him in the new world he creates.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is accurate for the story so far. I was thinking he might have meant more the "endgame" - since the winning Archon makes the rules, I think it's entirely possible a winning MC will pull his entire harem out of the ether to live a nice long life with him in the new world he creates.
Hey - it is possible, and I've thrown a post or two out there with these hopes.

I 'd like to add an unusual harem addition or two.

What if Mira and Apollyon decide that becoming human for a cycle would help their precepts in the future and they choose to join the MC in the new world created as the Interim ends and the new cycle begins?

If Allison unravels, Mira is the only being left but how much of Allison's feelings for the MC would stay with Mira?

This story offers some unique ways to think of harems and who might ultimately become part of one.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Interim Domain 0.16.0 update 3 and release schedule
1692271872227.png

0.16.0 right? That's the newest build, right? It took me a second there because we've been working on content for stuff months down the line and I had to remind myself where we're at. Much like N&T, there's a lot of bigger, multiple-character scenes on the slate for later in the game. And some pretty saucy ones at that.

The major difference between the two games is that a sequence in N&T can just exist as a part of the main story and only be an evening or night. It's written and built and just slotted into the day, with a little work to maintain continuity. In TID, there's usually a whole day building up to it, with conversations and earlier interactions, followed by a resolution to the day's events (or a morning after depending on how crazy it gets). No single moment of partying or intimacy exists as something to drop into the narrative.

But, back to the current release... many of you have been waiting patiently for the resolution to the 0.15.0's cliffhanger. That'll be rewarded with even more cliffhangers. This is going to be some , so I put... you get the rest.

By now, many of you are aware that there are more stories than available choice slots. We've been working on extra content, more than the main story allows, with the plan that you'd have an endgame to clean up any loose ends. We did drop a "loop" of days into the code that we use to test out everything, which sometimes yields some strange things we end up fixing. If you have developer mode enabled, you could always just type in jump perpetualday and find it's an empty, story-less series of screens that loop through three choices, the Other Peoples scenes, and occasionally the Combination scene trigger. If you want to try this, though, SAVE FIRST. A real save. Seriously. You have been warned. This hasn't been coded to drop you back into the main game yet. Once you're in there, you're there forever and your auto-saves will quickly lock you into that limbo. It's purely for testing purposes.

Here's the release schedule for 0.16.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):

Tier 3 - August 13, 2023
Tier 2 -
August 15, 2023
Tier 1 -
August 17, 2023
Public -
August 18, 2023

Change Log 0.16.0

• Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (16), Anita (14), Tina (14), Marisa (14), Robin (13), Roe (14), Sammy (11), Allison (7), Saaya (8), Kara (1)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Added new audio
Thanks for your interest and support,

-Kinderfeld

1692271891190.png 1692271897619.png

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.16.0

Windows:
-
Mac: -
Android:
-

Walkthrough:

Change Log

• Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (16), Anita (14), Tina (14), Marisa (14), Robin (13), Roe (14), Sammy (11), Allison (7), Saaya (8), Kara (1)
  • Fixed typos and grammar errors
  • Added new audio.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes