Ren'Py Abandoned The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy [v1.a] [L8eralGames]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. oh ... my pretty pretty bewbs ... honey, lift them up, let them breed with me.
They need their daily throbbing fix, why u keep them nose in the dirt like that?
Honey! C”mon!

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Oh .. oh ... my pretty pretty bewbs ... honey, lift them up, let them breed with me.
They need their daily throbbing fix, why u keep them nose in the dirt like that?
Honey! C”mon!
i admit i've been looking at this image a bit too much tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: combige

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just hope the game can come back.
It was one of the best ones out there.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Rusty, could you render a scene with an alien teen who develops space mumps and gets elephant tits? I just want to see that. Please? :love:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is L8eralGames' thread.
Maybe he'll be willing to create one.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This is L8eralGames' thread.
Maybe he'll be willing to create one.
You are right, of course. No disrespect to L8eralGames; I figured he might be too busy and your renders have been excellent. I'm a little embarrassed to ask him now, but if he has been playing around with the concept and would like to share it would make a lot of us very happy.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
lulz. elephant tits. space mumps.

i'm actually happy with anything anyone wants to do in here. i won't complain. :)

if i get around to doing more oddball renders i'll put them here, for sure.

in the meantime, i'm just finishing up the first release of my next game, then i'll be looking at penny again. :) if i can come up with something i like, i'll push on. if not, i'll hum and hurr over it a bit more.

with the onlyfans shit going down, you can see how fragile an ecosystem we're in at the moment, but i really don't want to do a game i don't personally enjoy all aspects of. i swear, though, this game will come out. just might take a while... sorry.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's dangerous that this "re-education" and micro-managing of people's lives by corporations is going on. Actually it has to be stopped if democracy is going to survive.
This game is fun with so many possibilities. Just Penny being abducted by an alien who wasn't fully aware of the difference between human males and females had potential for interesting game play.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes