Ren'Py Abandoned The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy [v1.a] [L8eralGames]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just stopping in to see when we'll get to see Penny again.
Honestly this VN has the potential to be one of the best adult indie games out there.
she's PENding thanks to patreon which will take me down if i do any sexual contact with the alien princess because her boobs are small.

trying to figure out what to do there.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wonder if Patreon has any women working there with smaller boobs?
If so then by their own logic the company must be violating child labor laws.

Would they accept more than 2 small boobs on an alien? Is a set of four or three (one boob in the back for dancing) ok?
If all the female aliens had big boobs it's ok?

FUBAR.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
she's PENding thanks to patreon which will take me down if i do any sexual contact with the alien princess because her boobs are small.

trying to figure out what to do there.
Just thinking out loud; what about making big boob renders as well as small. Publish the game with the big boobs, and make "a user" create a small boobs patch *wink wink*

Reactions: L8ERALgames

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's a lot of rendering and prep time.
So big boobed aliens or multi-boobed (more than 2), or one giant cyclops (boobclops) alien girl.
Sorry for all the hassle the dev is getting.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
You could gently shift the princess's skin colorization to emphasize the fact that she is neither human nor comparable to human developmental stages, perhaps also portraying an aunt or two with the exact same attributes.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes