Ren'Py Abandoned The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy [v1.a] [L8eralGames]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So the story is over?
No. Just been delayed. Thanks, Patreon. I'm finishing another small game, Her Android Tears first, then will do Shag the Hag 2 before Penny, because I'm not 100% sure how to deal with removing the alien from the game like Patreon wants me to.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
No. Just been delayed. Thanks, Patreon. I'm finishing another small game, Her Android Tears first, then will do Shag the Hag 2 before Penny, because I'm not 100% sure how to deal with removing the alien from the game like Patreon wants me to.
seems like it would defeat the purpose of the entire game?

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got so much going on with star gate, men in black, valerian, jupiter rising, justice league unlimited,
so many great shows to draw inspiration about what to do, where to go next.
seems like it would defeat the purpose of the entire game?
When you got a great game of oddities in the shag the hag games,
you sure have a lot of inspiration to draw from. Make them MorLocs from the x men and go forth.
What about kai ju route?
What about skull island, dr. moreau, monsters vs. aliens, smallville (mutations by kryptonite) ?

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You got so much going on with star gate, men in black, valerian, jupiter rising, justice league unlimited,
so many great shows to draw inspiration about what to do, where to go next.

When you got a great game of oddities in the shag the hag games,
you sure have a lot of inspiration to draw from. Make them MorLocs from the x men and go forth.
What about kai ju route?
What about skull island, dr. moreau, monsters vs. aliens, smallville (mutations by kryptonite) ?
lulz. i have a lot left for that game, to be honest. unfortunately, the next part of the game was mostly the queen's daughter. now i need to figure out something there to remove her or something. kind of sucks.

in any case, i'll think of something i like. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
lulz. i have a lot left for that game, to be honest. unfortunately, the next part of the game was mostly the queen's daughter. now i need to figure out something there to remove her or something. kind of sucks.

in any case, i'll think of something i like. :)
Someone else mentioned making her boobs larger. You could give her stunning natural Christy Canyon level boobs and resubmit her as 18, 118 or whatever. They would certainly reconsider, and that would be kind of hot.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
than don´t do it. you are already on subscribestar just make the release over there and send links to the game to your patreons in private messages. i don´t even know why ppl still use patreon.

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Can't you just introduce a more buxom alien?
I agree, Rusty, as long as it isn't overdone. There are enough games out there with elephantitis of the breasts, but a B or C should be enough for the rule-makers on Patreon. I can see why they are doing it, but they are too strict on it.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
It's about what will appease Patreon.
Hell give the alien 2 sets of boobs if that will shut up the purity police.
The Patreon purity police.. I like that.
He could give them 4 sets of boobs and make them catgirls.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Someone else mentioned making her boobs larger. You could give her stunning natural Christy Canyon level boobs and resubmit her as 18, 118 or whatever. They would certainly reconsider, and that would be kind of hot.
Or Total Recall.
i did actually buy an asset for multiple breasts, but it was a little annoying to use. will use it one day, though...

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes