Ren'Py Abandoned The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy [v1.a] [L8eralGames]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Thinking of time devices...

I recently bought a smart watch. And my keyboard died, so I'm waiting on a new one while using a shitty one which isn't great to code on, so I can't do any coding. And then there's the fact Daz updated their render engine and for some reason I can now no longer render some of my more complex scenes... Waiting on my new video card.

With all that waiting, I decided to personalize my smart watch (a galaxy 3). I made a little animation of penny floating in space (little boob bounce and arm/leg movements to look like she's weightless. Then added a spinning galaxy background so it looks like she's in space.

If I can figure out how, I plan to share it with the world. Not sure the android markets accept nudity... Might cover her up and do a safe for app store version...

View attachment 909482 View attachment 909483
How about the uncensored version for your friends here at F95Zone? :geek:

Reactions: L8ERALgames

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well Supernatural has ended.
I liked how they went out.
Not as good as the finale of Newhart but what has been.

Iskander1

Jul 15, 2017
This is the best game out there. Period!
I love the agony of wanting to get in her pants, but trying to do the adult, responsible thing, which means you made me really care for the characters!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
This is the best game out there. Period!
I love the agony of wanting to get in her pants, but trying to do the adult, responsible thing, which means you made me really care for the characters!
Hehe, thanks. I really wanted a character who was a nice guy. I thought, add him with a slightly shy girl, and you've got a recipe made for fun. :D

Reactions: RustyV

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
After that, I don't have to be persuaded to play this game

View attachment 956706

Great job, just like that. (y)(y)

I am waiting not only for the second part, but for the third, fourth and even the twentieth :love:
hehe. this shirt was my first attempt top modify a texture to make a shirt of my own. in the end, i didn't like the quality of the tshirt, so went with something skimpier, but for this scene, i thought i'd use it again because i thought it was funny.

Reactions: RustyV and L0thar
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes