Ren'Py Abandoned The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy [v1.a] [L8eralGames]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hey will someone answer?
I haven't made one, as I didn't feel it really needed it. This is more a story than something which relies too much on stats. Most of your choices will affect future dialogue in small ways but nothing dramatic. An example is when you joke around with sexual innuendo in the buggy drive, Penny may return a joke at a future point.

I'm happy if someone in the community wants to go to the effort of it, though, but it'd mean mapping out the entire story...

Gray21

May 19, 2020
nice, there are not enough games with alien ladies. If anyone knows others i would appreciate some suggestions :) i will try this out at some point:)

Reactions: L8ERALgames

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any plan for green Orion slave girls?
Or a MC's fantasy of Penny as a green Orion slave girl.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
This has been a refreshing find. Look for this game to climb the ranks as it gets expanded. It could stand to relax a little on the 'TedTalk' like interruptions, but the humor makes them more bearable.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That alien girl looks like she is very interested in Penny.
Though I doubt any successful mating will occur, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That alien girl looks like she is very interested in Penny.
Though I doubt any successful mating will occur, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try.
Never give up without at least a good probing; Penny would be disappointed (and so would we). ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since Penny has been abducted and seems to be on an alien craft will the story now split?
One part the MC's story and the other part Penny's story.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Since Penny has been abducted and seems to be on an alien craft will the story now split?
One part the MC's story and the other part Penny's story.
Maybe temporarily.. it seems the MC's main goal now is to rescue her. I just hope Penny is just as much a tease with the aliens as she satisfies her curiosity.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes