Ren'Py Abandoned The J-Files Episode 1: The Penny Conspiracy [v1.a] [L8eralGames]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Man, when -plot- happened and Penny disappeared, my protective instincts kicked in full strength. Then -plot- wanted to get me in the sack right after and was like "NO! ...I mean yes, but later. We have to go RESCUE NOW!" This is how you know the writing has been good enough to suck you in.

Plot can do whatever, but we better get Penny back safe and sound is all I'm saying. :ROFLMAO:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Penny did want to meet an ALF and see a UFO.
When this is all over Penny will have a very interesting alien encounter book to write.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there any thought of a Discord for this game?

Or Penny meeting a "friendly" robot on the alien ship?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Note to Penny.. What's worse than being probed? That moment when you realize the alien has both his hands on your hips. Lol

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Great game but same probleme as his game " shag the hag " there's no animations. such a pity because the alien models are so fucking great.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
OMG yes, and her ass jiggling! That would be too much for me. (no it wouldn't)
i DID think of doing a bit of a cheap animation just to do that. i'm still in two minds on animations mostly due to i want them to be great quality when i do them. i'm hoping to pick up a new video card when the Geforce 3x series drop on my head which will (hopefully) make that more feasible to do.

more exciting to me is a new butt-physics product is about to drop so i might get some butt-squeezy scenes in. :D

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
i DID think of doing a bit of a cheap animation just to do that. i'm still in two minds on animations mostly due to i want them to be great quality when i do them. i'm hoping to pick up a new video card when the Geforce 3x series drop on my head which will (hopefully) make that more feasible to do.

more exciting to me is a new butt-physics product is about to drop so i might get some butt-squeezy scenes in. :D
Yeah, I've seen ads for those Japanese sex toys.. stop playing with those and animate some of those female's tender parts! Lol
Seriously though, I hope you get a fantastic card and programming power toys soon; I know you'll have a lot of fun with it. Please just remember those of us with medioclre systems like my laptop with stock Radeon graphics and test the final product out on some of those.

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, I've seen ads for those Japanese sex toys.. stop playing with those and animate some of those female's tender parts! Lol
Seriously though, I hope you get a fantastic card and programming power toys soon; I know you'll have a lot of fun with it. Please just remember those of us with medioclre systems like my laptop with stock Radeon graphics and test the final product out on some of those.
hehe. my system's mediocre, i think. though i don't use a laptop. i've got a geforce 1060 from a long time ago. the cpu is older than that. i figured if i want to do these games better, i should get the gear and at least pretend to be professional.

Reactions: ronan333

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well your graphics are great whatever system you're using.
It's the story and writing as much as the images that makes this game as good as it is.
It seems too many dev rely on fancy graphics more than a quality story.
Maybe because a quality story relies on a good writer and you can't buy an upgrade for ability.
What is required is creativity and skill. Alexandre Dumas wrote the Three Musketeers when components for computers were still minerals and petroleum in the ground.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Well your graphics are great whatever system you're using.
It's the story and writing as much as the images that makes this game as good as it is.
It seems too many dev rely on fancy graphics more than a quality story.
Maybe because a quality story relies on a good writer and you can't buy an upgrade for ability.
What is required is creativity and skill. Alexandre Dumas wrote the Three Musketeers when components for computers were still minerals and petroleum in the ground.
L8ERALgames has shown strong skills in both areas.. refreshingly original graphics and writing that keeps you fascinated and eager for the next scene. Better equipment would make production flow faster but agreed, he doesn't need it to produce great quality because he is already showing us that.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's what makes this game so good.
The story and the writing are very skillfully done.
The graphics as the are unique and appealing.
It's a game you make sure to check to see if there is an update.
The game can only get better.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes