Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Public release 0.4:

PC – Mega

Mac – Mega
thanks for letting us know, yet you can also copy/paste a full patreon post with more info:

Hey people,
It’s time for public release of V 0.4 of The Keymaster!
Here are the links for PC and Mac:
PC –
Mac –
The game has a thread at F95zone, and the front page of that thread is a good place to find compressed and android versions, and other interesting stuff not available here.
V 0.4 covers another full week of the story, and there’s plenty happening! In terms of new text and images this is the largest release yet, with a wide range of alternative scenes and sub-paths. The game is set up so that if you play through a couple of times you can choose different love interests and unlock different scenes. And there are specific save points at the end of V 0.4 to record which path that save represents.
Anyway, over to you guys to download and play. Hope you enjoy it! Feedback and questions are gratefully received here on my Patreon page.
P

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.4 (439MB)
PC: -
MAC: -

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Are the saves relocated? Because there are no files present now.
Yup, they seem to have renamed the folder in roaming/renpy... I've copied across my saves and it seems to be working... weird for the version number to even be in there... I'll edit this if I get errors.

1649517832411.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man are u kidding me trying to avoid Lucy this whole time caus she a fuck toy for everyone who wants it

But we still being forced to have sex with her (n)

At least we can skip those sex scenes with Lucy and other people

And thank god we can stop Lucy for going after the sister

But yeah kind of messed up that we get the chance to avoid being nice to Lucy but still have to sex her whats the point in giving the chance to be a ass to her but then force us on that sex scene with her

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I gave this game a chance even though I read all the shit, so it wouldn't have been worth it but to put it right behind the ignore button. It completely sucks the whole game. No worse character can be a slut Lucy. Fucking NTR even if you don't see it, so shit happens in the background. And MC can't say anything against it. If things weren't so bad yet, you might be able to forgive that ballless MC. It needs to acquire a skirt fabric it would be great for when you can't find balls once in your own pants. Rarely is everything wrong with the game. :poop:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Man are u kidding me trying to avoid Lucy this whole time caus she a fuck toy for everyone who wants it

But we still being forced to have sex with her (n)

At least we can skip those sex scenes with Lucy and other people

And thank god we can stop Lucy for going after the sister

But yeah kind of messed up that we get the chance to avoid being nice to Lucy but still have to sex her whats the point in giving the chance to be a ass to her but then force us on that sex scene with her
yeah I said some similar things a long time ago my comments got deleted by a moderator because some guy decided I wasn't allowed to say what I said and we got into a big disagreement. Oh well still not playing and sounds like I made the right choice for me. To each their own. With 26 votes and less than 3 stars that makes me believe that there are many who are losing or have lost interest. This one went the way of Triple Ex with a girl getting plenty of action and the MC getting cock blocked and from the players perspective cucked it's just cringy really.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes