Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing this game and already have a healthy dislike of Lucy as a character. I think she is supposed to be a LI for the MC but yet she doesn't want to be close with him, "in that way" but somehow she feels for him, so I'm rather confused. She cockblocks him with Rose (and that is kinda where I am up to at the moment) and even lies to his face about her, so she definitely is not a likeable character currently . The other thing is that she is quite able to throw the MC's sister to Rose as a substitute which is setting something bad up, is the MC going to be cucked?

Anyways, it just feels very strange at this point. Still my 2c here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just started playing this game and already have a healthy dislike of Lucy as a character. I think she is supposed to be a LI for the MC but yet she doesn't want to be close with him, "in that way" but somehow she feels for him, so I'm rather confused. She cockblocks him with Rose (and that is kinda where I am up to at the moment) and even lies to his face about her, so she definitely is not a likeable character currently . The other thing is that she is quite able to throw the MC's sister to Rose as a substitute which is setting something bad up, is the MC going to be cucked?

Anyways, it just feels very strange at this point. Still my 2c here.
You find out why she acts like that later.

She is a love interest but something is fucking with her feelings at the start.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That is your fault if you had sex with Lucy. ^^
I just played it through from the beginning and I had no sex with her.
:KEK: :KEK::unsure:

Well actually the Mc is forced to have sex with her to remove the spell she has on her body... although the player doesn't want her like Li that happens, only the scene is not seen but it can be read if you followed the story... (When Mallory is with Talsh (iirc the name) and the mc has to go help them, I don't think it's avoidable, it is necessary for the story)

Reactions: Samken and HorizonD

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Is the WT Mod needed or is it obvious what the right answer is. If needed when is it updated
About the update I don't know. But choices are fairly obvious: if you want to seduce a girl be nice with her and do everything you can for her. It's the same for the irremovable LI (the little sister) if you install the incest patch, as for the other two between whom you have to choose later (without losing the sister).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah its a nice exuse oh Lucy was controlled by magic so she could not help getting fucked by futas and that wizard guy in the tower

But oh yeah dont worry the magic is gone on Lucy and she regrets it for cock blocking you and doing sex with others

So lets just forgive and forget like nothing happend :ROFLMAO:

Funny part is that the MC dont get a option regarding saying if he forgives or not he automaticly forgives her like seriously :ROFLMAO:

At least u get a option to friendzone Lucy and we are not stuck with her as a Li

Its the same weak exuse as girls that are drunk oh sorry dear i was drunk and i had sex with a other dude but i was not in the right state of mind ... So lets just forgive and forget and start with a new leaf :ROFLMAO:

But yeah thankfully we can keep the sisters away from those crazy influences

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why is EVERYTHING in the game optional except for Ce'dara? I don't understand.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
WTF!! Lucy fucks everyone and keeps me from having sex.
I think that some user here didn´t read the story but just skip the novel to the lewd scenes :(

Lucy feels attracted to the mc because of magic -> She is afraid because of that -> She need travel-sex to get back home again, so yes, she has to fuck (she was no LI in that moment) -> She wants the mc too -> After the "Book" ceremony she is relieved that she can fuck him and that she is safe now with that -> The Cockblocking didn´t last long (you fuck the pixie) -> Lucy and lil sis are one of the hottest in this novel ;)

Jan 7, 2019
I think that some user here didn´t read the story but just skip the novel to the lewd scenes :(

Lucy feels attracted to the mc because of magic -> She is afraid because of that -> She need travel-sex to get back home again, so yes, she has to fuck (she was no LI in that moment) -> She wants the mc too -> After the "Book" ceremony she is relieved that she can fuck him and that she is safe now with that -> The Cockblocking didn´t last long (you fuck the pixie) -> Lucy and lil sis are one of the hottest in this novel ;)
And i would rather burn Lucy in a hellfire then have sex with a cheating whore.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
what do you mean by awol?
AWOL
/ˈeɪwɒl/

adjective
Military
adjective: AWOL
  1. absent without official leave but without intent to desert.
    "we not only dealt with the enemy but with servicemen who had gone AWOL"
    • absent from where one should be; missing.
      "if, having been treated in this way, students go AWOL, no one should be surprised"
Most likely meant that the dev has gone silent and not posting anything.

Reactions: javikaston

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty funny Lucy wants the MC... But Lucy was more then willing to get dicked down multiple times by others well under influence of magic but still

And its funny that in the game Lucy says to the mc thanks for forgiving me well alot of others dont forgive me lol nice toucn of the dev there putting that line in to poke the Lucy haters

But still that exuse of Lucy being under a magic spell doesnt do anything gud for her as a possible LI

The only thing is the MC is clueless about Lucy being railed trough by the tower guy and futa lady sorcerer

But as players we know what happend so yeah Lucy is definatly not LI material

I also didnt let Lucy or her pixie friend try anything with the sisters caus im sure they will try and get them do the same bs as Lucy did with the tower guy

I am just hoping we wont get forced to take Lucy as a LI and we can keep her away from the sisters

Lucy can have her own fun with that tower guy and other creatures for all i care but she wont get a shot with the mc and the sisters if it were up to me

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i can understand Lucy's actions, she is part fairy and fairies are pretty open minded about casual sex and she is having casual sex in order to do her job as a spy for Mallory. As she says it herself when discussing about it with Mallory, she doesn't have boyfriend at the moment. But what i can't agree with is her jealous sabotage of MC's potential love affairs and keeping quiet about travel magic and how people in general power it, while not pursuing MC herself. Those lies she tells about MC are pretty horrid. Yes she is under influence of magic that prevents her from pursuing MC herself, but that only works as a defence in order to save any shreds of friendship, not really to make her be LI.

Reactions: TheFurs
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes