WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
She didn't.

She's only ever been interested in the MC but had a curse on her to stop them fucking so they couldn't access a spell their union would make.

She doesn't date anyone else.

It's the brunette fairy that has a love interest, not Lucy.

This is what happens when you don't play a game and misread all the comments, you make posts full of nonsense, stop it.
Actually, Lucy can fuck the little sister and the Rose too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, Lucy can fuck the little sister and the Rose too.
She isn't dating them though. That's brought up in conversation this update where you can make it a throuple.

Rose is with the cat boy and Ellie is also with MC on incest route. Ellie also has the option to turn Lucy and Rose down.

On Mallories route it doesn't matter what Lucy does anyway.

Reactions: xapican

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I still can't understand why Lucy (in our case, but it can be generalised) is a whore and why the MC who does the same isn't a he-whore. "Oh! wise men, riddle me this."
I mean, if some people hate Lucy why don't they hate the MC as well?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I still can't understand why Lucy (in our case, but it can be generalised) is a whore and why the MC who does the same isn't a he-whore. "Oh! wise men, riddle me this."
Dunno about the others but to me she's not a whore, never will be ; but she'll never be LI material, barely a friend. I think I already explained at one point but why not a little reminder.

Let's make a list :
1) She has a spell that makes her feel repulsed by the MC but she has no idea she's under that spell
2) She has burgeoning feelings for the MC
3) She loves casual sex (no matter she's a half fairy, she could love sex as a human)

The problem is, she lies to both her fairy friend and the MC so they won't hook up and never have sex. She lies because of point n°2 but she won't act on her feeling because of point n°3.

But since she has no clue about point n°1, from her point of view and ours until the revelation, she's just preventing casual sex (who could turn into meaningful sex) between MC and her friend just for the sake of keeping the MC to herself while she won't ever make a move on him because she feels repulsed (she has no idea if this repulsion can disappear).

So there you have it, she has casual sex with everyone except MC (fair enough, she's single and she does whatever she wants) but the MC she'll never consider having sex with won't be having casual sex because she doesn't feel like it, even though he's free to do as he likes, like her. And that situation could've last for years if not for the discovery of the spell.

Remove the fact that this is all caused by a spell cause she has no way of knowing and you just have someone hypocritical and dishonest. And I don't want someone like that at my side.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fortunately there are 2 main romance route and Mallory is awesome, no one needs to go near Lucy.

I went for Mallory and travel sex (until this update fucked up my gameplay with having the patch pre installed and the game forcing family route when I didn't want it)....

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Fortunately there are 2 main romance route and Mallory is awesome, no one needs to go near Lucy.

I went for Mallory and travel sex (until this update fucked up my gameplay with having the patch pre installed and the game forcing family route when I didn't want it)....
Exactly ; Mallory is the best girl.

All of you let Lucy fall into oblivion and go bask into the awesomeness that is Mallory

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And fortunately for people who think that Lucy was suffering the torture of Tantalus she's still lovable.
That's why I said there are 2 routes.....

Mallory is there for those that don't want Lucy. For those that do want Lucy they aren't going to be here complaining about her.

I have both routes with both side routes. Mallory with travel sex is my main but Lucy with family route is close second especially with getting Ellie and Lucy threesomes in the making.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Udayana

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I can't see myself playing through without Ellie, the travel sex is small compensation to me. The relationship between the MC her her is just too good. I'd actually prefer no LI, just Ellie and Jessy but it seems as though if you don't pick Lady M as a LI then you don't get Jessy, at least as far as the last update. I'm going to give Lucy a try though just to see how she is with the magic that was compelling her out of her.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Jessie Incest route I seem to only get the Ellie choice. Not enough contact with Jessie (only weekends) so not sure how to move forward with her.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the Jessie Incest route I seem to only get the Ellie choice. Not enough contact with Jessie (only weekends) so not sure how to move forward with her.
You have to be on the Lady M route, when you spend time with her she gives you the Flying Robert book to read at home, then put the Keystone under Jessie's bed. If you choose Lucy or no LI then you don't get the option.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Game Kudos to the Dev. the only thing that I'll critisize is that Lucys inner Conflict should have been developed or displayed a bit clearer and better so evryone can see it,
Still if someone likes or dislikes a character is up to him/herself Looking forward where it goes
Unfortunatly Lucy's behavior you find it in real Life very often (independet from gender)
And I enjoyed the Lucy route as much as I enjoyed the Mallory route

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm recovering from donating a kidney. I am currently slow and have a backlog of like 40 games. It'll get done when it gets done.
Cool. Was just curious. Hope you get to feeling better. Nice thing, donating a kidney.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just out of curiosity for what do you need a WT ? in this game ? it seemed pretty much straight forward to me
Also the tthree mayor Paths and all crucial decisions are marked pretty clear

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just out of curiosity for what do you need a WT ? in this game ? it seemed pretty much straight forward to me
Also the tthree mayor Paths and all crucial decisions are marked pretty clear
Never played this game before. Just found out about it today. And, if there's a WT mod, I usually DL it as well as an IC patch. If there is one.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Never played this game before. Just found out about it today. And, if there's a WT mod, I usually DL it as well as an IC patch. If there is one.
I advice you to play the first 2 playtroughs without I patch and then one with it or if u take the compressed version, it is preinsalled how i found out

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes