risky0

Oct 7, 2022
WTF!! Lucy fucks everyone and keeps me from having sex.
Funny, this was one of the first visual novels I played and that's exactly how I reacted.
After my shock, I realized how important the tag types defined for the game are. :HideThePain:

I don't know, this game is definitely not suitable for me, but damn human nature, I wonder what's going on in the game.
That's why I follow the valuable and sometimes funny comments here.

"As she was under the influence of some kind of magic, she had some sexual adventures against her will.
Or a form of payment." :KEK: (Edit)
Damn, I knew that blonde whore had a love interest all along.
And there's no way to get rid of that blonde whore?
Let's see how some people will console themselves now. :KEK:

Edit:
Avaron1974
It's the" brunette fairy that has a love interest, not Lucy".
Thanks for information.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I will continue to write something of my own free will.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Funny, this was one of the first visual novels I played and that's exactly how I reacted.
After my shock, I realized how important the tag types defined for the game are. :HideThePain:

I don't know, this game is definitely not suitable for me, but damn human nature, I wonder what's going on in the game.
That's why I follow the valuable and sometimes funny comments here.

That blonde whore is half-fairy so she has to make love to anything that moves.
And there's no way to get rid of that blonde whore?
Let's see how some people will console themselves now. :KEK:
Eh, game allows you to not pursue her, so it's not so bad, and instead focus on your pursuits to the Milf Mallory.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She didn't.

She's only ever been interested in the MC but had a curse on her to stop them fucking so they couldn't access a spell their union would make.

She doesn't date anyone else.

It's the brunette fairy that has a love interest, not Lucy.

This is what happens when you don't play a game and misread all the comments, you make posts full of nonsense, stop it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HOW does this have NTR?

Given that NTR is only netorare on this site (according to guidelines), and the MP's steady companions are his sisters (which means that anyone doing xxx to them cannot be NTR).... soooo... how does NTR fit in?

• Angry
Reactions: redsling and ash996

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How about releasing the incest patch somewhere else than MEGA?
They're assholes, also, if you reach the limit YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD EVEN A 3 KB FILE!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ptypoe needs to figure out (with a reference to the incest patch) that there's a difference between a "file" and a "folder". Saying that people should copy the "variables" file into the "game" file makes no fucking sense.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
How about releasing the incest patch somewhere else than MEGA?
They're assholes, also, if you reach the limit YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD EVEN A 3 KB FILE!
Use vpn for Mega unlimited download. Just switch from one country to another.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
Question - I just finished ver 0.51 and towards end there was a scene with the MC and his older sister in the morning after her weekend visit where they wind up in bed. For my play through using the incest patch installed after the WT this was a total surprise with no other instance of them together just him and the younger sister. Anyone know what happened???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question - I just finished ver 0.51 and towards end there was a scene with the MC and his older sister in the morning after her weekend visit where they wind up in bed. For my play through using the incest patch installed after the WT this was a total surprise with no other instance of them together just him and the younger sister. Anyone know what happened???
There is a bug or something with the older sister.

It should build up much earlier but it all happens at once.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Kinda confused. The last update I had for this game is 3.0. I just downloaded Ver. 6.0 but it doesn't recognize saves from 3.0. Is version 6 a full down load of the game? Do I have to start over?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Kindergarden!

You can avoid the sex with Lucy (but you need to fuck her ONCE to unlock the magic book - BUT you don´t see anything when not on her route)!
Choose Mallory over her and get over it but please don´t bs here with hate-posts. You see the NTR Tag and you can choose simply to NOT read the novel, simple right?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Kindergarden!

You can avoid the sex with Lucy (but you need to fuck her ONCE to unlock the magic book - BUT you don´t see anything when not on her route)!
Choose Mallory over her and get over it but please don´t bs here with hate-posts. You see the NTR Tag and you can choose simply to NOT read the novel, simple right?
...that was ma first post on this thread dude.....i just like reading it....
..also i like ntr....so...u got the wrong dude....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kindergarden!

It's okay, it's just Lerd having a bit of banter with me, he's not complaining.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for The Keymaster v0.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compatible with the incest patch, unless mentioned otherwise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ripson I don't know if you still update your mods but if you do can you please update this mod as well?
Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes