• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
YEAH I can HEAR you... LOUD AND CLEAR... AND BY THE WAY I NEVER mentioned he NEED a GTX 1050Ti TO RUN this.. GAME.. .do you GET IT? So you see my words exactly

" There's a cheaper option even, if you only want to run this particular game only and usually do non 3d work then you get a gt 1030 ddr5 but in my opinion it's pointless. " - CheyBaby

because yeah, this game a 1030 can run even at generous FPS. lol But I don't think anyone would ever swap GPU just to run one game, in future he might wanna try new games, I want him to buy that so he doesn't struggle and this secondhand 750ti suggestion for budget gamers need to stop. It's not easy to find in many countries and also is old and should just vanish from the face of Earth as a relic should tbh. Maxwell is better to warm your room, I prefer cold pascal. Which boosts itself to higher clock if conditions are met. Seriously it's like suggesting a 1969 mustang to someone who is trying to drive a car first time. All you get is an inevitable accident. Just because it's popular in r/pcmasterrace doesn't mean it's practical FOR EVERYONE. :BootyTime:
Should have looked back at your own post before going there....
Hey I don't know if you can swap graphics cards or add a dedicated graphics card in that particular mac, PLEASE do search it up if you can, but here's the deal, you need at least a GTX 1050 which is cheaper than dirt right now... i mean hey not really cheaper than dirt but yes cheap.
That REALLY looks like the word "need" in there. Which is what I replied to.

Second... I did NOT, as I stated in my last post, SUGGEST he get a 750ti. You really don't read everything... do you? AGAIN, I corrected your MISTAKEN statement that he NEEDS at least a 1050. Now you really want to keep going down this road? Because I can do this all day.

Nov 25, 2018
Should have looked back at your own post before going there....

That REALLY looks like the word "need" in there. Which is what I replied to.

Second... I did NOT, as I stated in my last post, SUGGEST he get a 750ti. You really don't read everything... do you? AGAIN, I corrected your MISTAKEN statement that he NEEDS at least a 1050. Now you really want to keep going down this road? Because I can do this all day.
You know what, sweet bro? ha.jpg
:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Difictly

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Check Arena Location
Thx i founded him, i expected the blacksmith to be in town XD
I dunno if a guide is out somewhere but it could help, because sometimes quest reset (like the Noria tavern one) and honestly at some point i just lose my progression.
The cheat system save a lot of time (this damn funky armor who fusss after every sex scene), but quest log is like my apartment, a joyful mess.

Edit: Just founded your discord, nvm for guide asking.

Last edited:

jaydeempress

Mar 15, 2021
I am also getting the crash at game start. The game loads, with the main character on the ground, and it crashes mid-text box. I get "Where am I?..." And then CTD. I have tried at all user settings. I have tried with cumfx off. I have verified that it can write saves. I do not have an active AV other than Windows Defender. I have tried the save uploaded back for 8.9. I have made an exclusion for it. I'm using Windows, using 0.9.9.1 Any tips?

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
" Check if the game is able to read write save files. You can find it on the options screen "

yea it says readable

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes