• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 24, 2020
Viktor Black , your game is so perfect, I love it. Thanks for all your commitment to making this, you are an amazing designer. One quick question; do you have plans to add any more character customization to her model? Aka change nipple type, skin color, breast shape, vagina shape,/puffiness etc? Cheers dude and keep up the great work!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Will the downloadable version on GameJolt be updated at some point? Currently it's still at 0.6.1

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Will the downloadable version on GameJolt be updated at some point? Currently it's still at 0.6.1
Unfortunately I can't update gamejolt version (The game is too big for GameJolt uploader I guess). You can download public version for free.

Reactions: TexOperator

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
yes there is a futa but still, the game has a lot of bugs I had one bugs that made my shut down on one gameplay

Apr 24, 2020
Customization would be an awesome feature. He already has an amazing model in the game, I'd just like to be able to fine-tune the little things

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
The Last Barbarian 0.9.10 Release notes

Hello everyone!
It's time for a new release. What's new in 0.9.10?
Fast travel points/bones

The game often breaks when you use the fast travel option. Now, you need to open the travel point before use, it's a part of the game narration. You can ask the dragon about it. Also, I changed their location on the map. So you can easily navigate to Devenant or Dragon Lair without running through the whole level.
Path of the Revenge
This time I focused on the already existing, but not fully completed quest - "Path of the Revenge". As usual, I post the full on a separate channel on my discord server. Your goal is to fight the Goddess of the Flesh and defeat her.
The quest has two endings. Bad and good one(finally)
To complete this quest correctly, start a new game, if you continue with the old save, you will not be able to see some of the scenes. I know it's painful to start a new game and I still haven't implemented the save slot system, but you can save your previous progress by making a copy of the save files.
The location of save files can be found using the “Check save file accessibility” function on the options screen in the main menu of the game.
The list of updated and new scenes
Dungeon
  • All the way through tentacle (new)
Hall of Torture
  • Orc Executor blowjob (new)
  • Orc Executor Handjob (new)
  • Book of tentacle- sex (new)
  • Book of tentacle - pussy slapper (new)
  • Orc fucking damned cultist (fixed)
Noria hut
  • Drunk sex cow girl(new)
  • Drunk sex sandwich(new)
  • Drunk sex double penetration + blowjob(new)
  • Tentacle sex with tied hand (new)
Mine
  • Sex with Torus (redone)
N’akhzeran
  • Pray Letel: Pussy lick scene (redone)
  • Pray Bee’h :Treesome (redone)
  • Pray Bee’h: 69 (new)
  • Pray Torus: Wall sex scene (redone)
  • Pray Torus: Wall sex scene variant 2 (new)
Hell
  • Sex with Bee’h (redone)
  • Sex with GOF in case you win (new)
  • Sex with GOF in case you lost (redone)
Home sweet home
  • Dildo masturbation before sleep (new)
  • Dildo masturbation before sleep fast(new)
Brothel
  • Lesbian dildo scene slow and fast in case you safe prostitutes (you can brothel services as client)(new scene)
Inn
  • Orc Invasion event - orc fingering (new)
Localization.
In previous posts, I said that I plan to make the game support your native language. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time and knowledge to translate the game by myself, so I made discord channel #localization where everyone can help the project with translation. And now we have the first results!
Thanks to the titanic efforts of DiX, we have a Russian version of the game “The Last Barbarian” !
How to activate it? Open the options screen on the start screen and select Russian
You may ask me: "Viktor, why didn't you translate it yourself? You speak Russian! Isn't there an original text in Russian? "
The problem is, that I write all the texts in English (I know that I'm not good at grammar). Therefore, there is no "Russian" original.
Please pay attention: the translation is available for dialogues only. UI, quest tasks and tips were not translated. The game requires some changes to do this.
I will update localization files soon in #localization, regarding to 0.9.10
Also, I have important news. I found that fairly significant part of my audience speaks Russian (like me) and therefore I will publish the release posts on Russian in on my Discord server.
Here is the links:

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Heya, 1st of all, congratz for your work Viktor Black, it is really amazing and features are really nice.

But... got 2 bugs:

- when trying to enter the city, the game staying on a black screen
- in the arena, when you kill the bossn shorka return him into her ^^... when you want to open the cage (yes, I have the key), the boss goes again on his throne... so you have to redo the fight again, and again....

Those things can happen, really dont blame you, just let you know to solve problem.

Thanks for this game; I really enjoy it.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Heya, 1st of all, congratz for your work Viktor Black, it is really amazing and features are really nice.

But... got 2 bugs:

- when trying to enter the city, the game staying on a black screen
- in the arena, when you kill the bossn shorka return him into her ^^... when you want to open the cage (yes, I have the key), the boss goes again on his throne... so you have to redo the fight again, and again....

Those things can happen, really dont blame you, just let you know to solve problem.

Thanks for this game; I really enjoy it.
Yup Same with the city, I also get a black screen
But with the elven boss-chick is not a bug, you're supposed to change the werewolves into vampires so that a portal opens to the elven forest, then if you free her she doesn't return to the throne but you escape with her through the portal.

Edit: After a game restart I can get into the city after I pay the guard and I get no black screen. So it's either a random bug or a bug related to the bath suit because that's what I had equipped before trying to enter (Oh and also smacked the witches werewolf and spoke with her; got my axes back the easy way from the blacksmith or wtvr he is and selected the sword and shield, although I know I don't get them outside, just saying what I did.)

Last edited:

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Yup Same with the city, I also get a black screen
But with the elven boss-chick is not a bug, you're supposed to change the werewolves into vampires so that a portal opens to the elven forest, then if you free her she doesn't return to the throne but you escape with her through the portal.

Edit: After a game restart I can get into the city after I pay the guard and I get no black screen. So it's either a random bug or a bug related to the bath suit because that's what I had equipped before trying to enter (Oh and also smacked the witches werewolf and spoke with her; got my axes back the easy way from the blacksmith or wtvr he is and selected the sword and shield, although I know I don't get them outside, just saying what I did.)

Well, if I remember well in the old version, you can free her before going to Oblivion (is it the right name for elf land?). But indeed, with the new features, maybe you have to turn the moon in red 1st...

I will retry too, dont have tried to quit-connect game, thx for advice ;)

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes