glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Viktor Black Hello, enjoy the game quite a lot, thanks. By the way, will there be an extension to the mother nature storyline? Or the orcs line? Since she technically became mother nature to the elves and also the de-facto leader of the orcs? perhaps she can lead both factions to fight the goddess without having to resort to Torus destroying the world? just my 2 cents..

Reactions: LittleDemon

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black Hello, enjoy the game quite a lot, thanks. By the way, will there be an extension to the mother nature storyline? Or the orcs line? Since she technically became mother nature to the elves and also the de-facto leader of the orcs? perhaps she can lead both factions to fight the goddess without having to resort to Torus destroying the world? just my 2 cents..
I have on more story line to finish "Slayer of Gods", so answer - yes.

Reactions: glooglooking

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
started a new game and i cannot find

• "All the way through tentacle (new)" at all...
When you run into the goddess before going down the flight of stairs in the dungeon area, choose the other option (to submit) or something and you'll get to see the "all the way through tentacle" scene

PrototypeZero

May 27, 2020
it is bugged to me or i just do somthing wrong ? i cant lay the dragon eggs
im in the dragon liar and i alredy do the "lay the eggs inside of me" scene but im stucked now

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes