wisekyau

Nov 19, 2020
Vic my man, you may consider pointing out that people should run this game as admin.
Saw some ass here claim the screen freeze when press ESC and blame you, got the same problem then run as admin, problem solved

Reactions: JackBeNimble

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Was that Hugh guy scene deleted or something? I can never trigger it.

If i don't check the mines before entering town he borks
If i do he asks me to kill the troll
If i kill the troll her gives me the keys and there is no scene

What am i doing wrong?

Jun 10, 2019
YES! AN ALL THE WAY THROUGH SCENE! THANKS VICTOR BLACK!
wish there was one with torus too (like the door to torus dimension it the brothel where it leads to his throne you and leads to defeat if she doesn't free those two other girls first you could make the defeat scene an all the way through one or the scene where she gets defeated by shorka in the bar or arena) but thanks anyways!

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdo

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Hey, just started playing. Can't believe I didn't start find this game until now; it's great!

I may have run into a bug. I'm on the Torus fertility quest and have done what I think are all the steps:

1. talk to torus
2. talk to sienna about torus
3. get the dragons egg
4. talk to sienna again.

But, when I talk to Torus after having the egg, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing or this a bug? I searched through the thread and couldn't find an answer.

edit: nevermind, I had to do the torus ritual first.

Last edited:

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Hey, just started playing. Can't believe I didn't start find this game until now; it's great!

I may have run into a bug. I'm on the Torus fertility quest and have done what I think are all the steps:

1. talk to torus
2. talk to sienna about torus
3. get the dragons egg
4. talk to sienna again.

But, when I talk to Torus after having the egg, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing or this a bug? I searched through the thread and couldn't find an answer.

edit: nevermind, I had to do the torus ritual first.
Is there any particular order it has to be done? I already have the egg and the prompt from Sienna to feed Torus, but when I got there, nothing...I did the ritual too, all 3 gods, but still nothing, am I missing a step?

NVM got it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes