Hank051

Mar 27, 2023
Bro help me......everytime I want to prostitute myself, I just can't because the all clients goes to witches house

pmatulka

Sep 1, 2019
I make Linux port. It works a loot better than running game with wine, but I have fev problems.
Because Windows version have only DirectX renderer I had to use MacOS as base for port.
And in first level character have wrong body texture and breasts piercing is floating in starting cell. In any other level body texture and piercing is correct. Second problem is texture clipping in many places (this problem don't exist when run game with wine).
Could someone check if those problems are in MacOS version (I used is as base).
If not this mean its problem with my "port".

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I make Linux port. It works a loot better than running game with wine, but I have fev problems.
Because Windows version have only DirectX renderer I had to use MacOS as base for port.
And in first level character have wrong body texture and breasts piercing is floating in starting cell. In any other level body texture and piercing is correct. Second problem is texture clipping in many places (this problem don't exist when run game with wine).
Could someone check if those problems are in MacOS version (I used is as base).
If not this mean its problem with my "port".
This is problem with port.

I can try to pack the following release for linux

Reactions: crappypoo

asdfinop

Aug 3, 2019
Cheats and utils for 0.9.27.1
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
(08/01 small fix)
(14/03 updated to 0.9.27.1)
View attachment 2295245
Seems like the mod breaks the games menu.
When I hit escape I can no longer move and cannot get back to full functionality without closing and restarting game.
Worked before mod extraction.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Game instantly crashes to desktop after choosing resolution in the launcher, not sure what to do...anyone know where old save/config files are located so I can try deleting them?

Edit - Nvm, deleted them, changed nothing, still crashes to desktop after launcher.

Edit 2 - Fixed it.

Last edited:

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
With the mouse, there are really problems when moving and inspecting. I unchecked that one, put everything the same, but you can get used to it
I'm not a critic, but it seems to me that there are unnecessary quests in the game that have nothing to do with the history of the barbarian. The last 2 updates break the whole point of the plot. I went through the game 100 percent for good and bad endings and I think it was better without extra quests. Here is an example. The orc stands in the green arena. At first it was interesting, the clan is connected with Shorka. But if you read the dialogues more carefully, then they are not needed there at all. Many more updates players say to improve character customization

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Playing the version posted via Znel, 0.9.27, brothel quest is definitely bugged.
Stuck with capturing guy for the witch even though the lycanthropy quest is complete.
May want to send Znel the link for 9.27.1

Reactions: T4t0rt

DimAsb

Sep 16, 2018
Playing the version posted via Znel, 0.9.27, brothel quest is definitely bugged.
Stuck with capturing guy for the witch even though the lycanthropy quest is complete.
May want to send Znel the link for 9.27.1
My solution of the problem with the Borthel was, that i downloaded a earlier version of the game. In this version was it possible to complete the Brothel quest. After that i changed back to the current version.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes