Scal

Sep 4, 2017
The mentioned bug happens when the player has KAV on the PC. I assumed that you have it.
Anyway, if you need assistance, I need more information about the bug you've experienced.

1 - What version of the game do you have?

2 - Did you use any external cheat and trainers?

3 - What AV do you have?

4 - Do you use MAC or Win version?
1- I download the game 2 days ago on this main page
2- Just your game, no mod or something else
3- If AV means Anti-virus, the answer is none
4- windows 10-64 bits

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
4- windows 10-64 bits
Navigate to C:\Users\Your_User_Name\AppData\LocalLow\Viktor Black\The Last Barbarian
The game stores save files inside of this folder.
CHeck if save files are read/write enabled.
If they are empty, place/replace them from the archive in attachment. Then start new game.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
4- windows 10-64 bits
Please let me know if it works

UC228

Jan 7, 2023
Viktor Black,
How to make the golem with jerry I have already had dinner with him and bought his tools but the only options I get are enjoy dinner, seduce him and invite him.

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black,
How to make the golem with jerry I have already had dinner with him and bought his tools but the only options I get are enjoy dinner, seduce him and invite him.
Making of the golem is a part of Politics' dirty Business quest

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The brothel scenes are nice but when there are 2 men it's a pity that the second one is just watching and jerking.. it would be better if she invites him to cum on her body or gives him a blowjob .. and there are no scenes where she fucks with 2 guys and blowjob the other. ... Barbarian only sucks cocks if she has all her holes filled

and I was thinking about a way to maximize the popularity (in the brothel) up to 10 and than a scene with a line that comes out of the brothel to the square of Deviant where Gladiators, Trumps, Goblins, Orcs, Werewolves, Vampires, Trolls and other creatures taking the numbers that Vernon distributes to create a waiting list for their turn to fuck her.

Just some ideas ... but no problem this game is awesome in any case

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I played some early version of the game in which there were odd limitations on the number of customers the Barbarian could serve in the brothel (not sure if those limitations are still there).

Anyways, I suggest that she should be able to have any number of customers, as she is such a strong, independent, sturdy woman! :cool:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Damn, last time I played it it was version 0.9.13, promised myself to wait for steam version - now every sale when I looking at my wishlist it reminds me about it. :p Really loved the mayor scene back then but sadly it was one time event, hope that something familiar was/will be added.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Damn, last time I played it it was version 0.9.13, promised myself to wait for steam version - now every sale when I looking at my wishlist it reminds me about it. :p Really loved the mayor scene back then but sadly it was one time event, hope that something familiar was/will be added.
which one scene?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes