DimAsb

Sep 16, 2018
can i countinue to play with the old save or i hve to start over agian
You Can play your current Save with an older version of the game and leater go back to the current version.

The Save files are not in the download Folder, they are somwhere else in the LocalLow file

Sep 27, 2021
Is there a walktrough somewhere its getting kinda difficult later on.

Also quick sidequestion i did many restarts and realized theres a different plot when you stay virgin is there some sort task to keep your virginity the whole game ?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Walkthrough:
You will be able to finish game as virgin in future

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Why after so many years the developer still refuse to fix the "trojan" issue?
Really quite annoying, or they don't even bother to fix that issue?

Puichen97

Aug 29, 2018
Game instantly crashes to desktop after choosing resolution in the launcher, not sure what to do...anyone know where old save/config files are located so I can try deleting them?

Edit - Nvm, deleted them, changed nothing, still crashes to desktop after launcher.

Edit 2 - Fixed it.
same problem, how do you fixed it ?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Why after so many years the developer still refuse to fix the "trojan" issue?
Really quite annoying, or they don't even bother to fix that issue?
Because it isn't their issue really. You don't see everyone posting about a trojan, so that false positive only effects a few people. And in recompiling it they could just as well trigger a different one. And as virus definitions keep changing, it could pop back up a day later anyway. So unless it's a large issue where it triggers for everyone, probably not going to happen.

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
A very interesting game would be if the translation was complete, but there are many places in the plot where it is not clear what to do, this English is not clear, it is a pity that Google translator does not translate the game. I'll buy it as soon as it comes out on Steam, but without translation, it's not interesting, English is not my language. I want immersion in the plot, and not just fucking(англ язык не способен выражать правильно мысли).

How can the translation be improved. I really want, even if for myself and maybe for others, but a complete translation into Russian or Ukrainian.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes