Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I know that. My post was only meant to inform people that there is a work-around for files that almost always seem to trigger false positives. If someone uses or plays a program/game a lot and knows from experience that a program is safe, then there is a way to make your A/V ignore it so that you can run it worry-free. Feel free to post the link on your OP if you wish so that maybe...? some of these forum readers will ask questions about game-play, etc. instead.

BTW... when is the next update?

Just kidding! Have a good day, Viktor.
I'm working on it. As always. As soon as possible.

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hello,

So just to report some bugs :

When i go to the mine, my character appearance and his stats resets to the basic slim woman. It's kind of annoying to do your appearance each time you go to the mine.
The same bug appears when i go to hell

About pregnancy, since i'm out of the tavern, each time i get pregnant, i dont go till the end of the pregnancy, it kind of disappear, and i didn't use cheat codes. So i guess there's a bug here too.

Last thing : There is no "close the game" in the menu when pressing esc, or at least i didn't find it ?

Anyway, apart from this, this is an awesome game and i like the story and gameplay. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that you can't have saves so you could explore all routes without having to redo everything :)

Good work there :D

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello,

So just to report some bugs :

When i go to the mine, my character appearance and his stats resets to the basic slim woman. It's kind of annoying to do your appearance each time you go to the mine.
The same bug appears when i go to hell

About pregnancy, since i'm out of the tavern, each time i get pregnant, i dont go till the end of the pregnancy, it kind of disappear, and i didn't use cheat codes. So i guess there's a bug here too.

Last thing : There is no "close the game" in the menu when pressing esc, or at least i didn't find it ?

Anyway, apart from this, this is an awesome game and i like the story and gameplay. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that you can't have saves so you could explore all routes without having to redo everything :)

Good work there :D
version?

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
About pregnancy, since i'm out of the tavern, each time i get pregnant, i dont go till the end of the pregnancy, it kind of disappear
I noticed that pregnancy got interrupted whenever I visited the Witch. (Version 0.9.23)

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hello, so i recorded all the bugs i found during my play, i hope it will help you :) Versio 0.9.27.1

When in torus dimension and we press esc, can’t close the escape menu, + hairstyle back to default
Same thing when rescuing the prostitute, hairstyle back to default

In green goblin dungeon in the arena, whe can’t close the escape menu + when in escape menu, all stats are 000 ( but then go back to normal once out

Mine : First time going for finding nazkerath, no problem until you complete the quest for the living armor
Second time and ++ : bug with stat back to 0 + appearance back to 0 + pregnancy back to 0 + lactactionback to 0

Witch hut : when visiting, pregnancy back to 0

After bringing a goblin to the banker, character+pregnancy+ stats, etc back to default + you can ask him again for jerry’s debt and he tells you to find a goblin ( but it doesn’t start a new quest at last)

I killed shorca but I can’t ask helen about shorca’s tattoo, therefore i can’t bring anorien’s wife to elder ( according to a walktrough i found)

When talking to the ghost for the first time and then waking up after alchemist maze, all stats and characters are back to defaults

Inn : each time i work at the inn, i have jerry coming to me to invite me even if i already have dinner with him and advanced in jerry quest

Hell : Character /pregnancy/ etc all go back to 0 when going there.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
i'm not sure why but she has a permanently weird skin colour for me lol

pic attached, doesn't go away when wearing clothes, it's a bit strange to look at

Horny_Baum

Jan 14, 2022
It is annoyingly tied to FPS. I was getting few hundred fps and could barely turn the camera, but I limited my fps to 144 and camera became much faster. The lower the fps the faster the camera for some reason
As soon as i want to open the Menu and press ESC my fps spike up to "unlimited" and the game freezes (and no its not Kaspersky!)

Reactions: checheuseche

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
I found a bug, can't crawl to the dragon's hideout, have the lava clay quest, but Barbarian says there's no reason to crawl into the crack. Has anyone seen this bug? Version 0.9.27.1.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
you know this is not bad game if just instead fighting and killing there will be quest or the game form start try to corrupts the MC to turn her into bitch you know that demon lady create events for her to get into her mind and make her slave and bitch and that stuff

Johnvvv44

Jul 5, 2022
guys a little help ... for some reason when i download through mega , or gofile ... it crashes at the end of the download for some reason it is stuck at 4.1/4.1gb 0 seconds left but it doesnt finish... any idea why the dl doesnt seem to work (only on this game i tried multiple others for confirmation)

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
guys a little help ... for some reason when i download through mega , or gofile ... it crashes at the end of the download for some reason it is stuck at 4.1/4.1gb 0 seconds left but it doesnt finish... any idea why the dl doesnt seem to work (only on this game i tried multiple others for confirmation)
check your pc or net I downloaded it fine

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes