T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
for some reasons i have the error when try to access on anonfiles. i'll wait the gofile or other downloads :(

carmangia

Jun 11, 2019
Game update "The Last Barbarian " 0.9.28.1 has been released.
I'm playing this version and I can't get out of the beginning.
There's a witch masturbating an elf in a locked room, a female elf pinned to the wall in the middle room, and the left room has two more elves.

The exit from this location is obstructed by a green goo that I can't destroy despite kicking and punching several times.

How do I get out of this part?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
There's a witch masturbating an elf in a locked room, a female elf pinned to the wall in the middle room, and the left room has two more elves.

The exit from this location is obstructed by a green goo that I can't destroy despite kicking and punching several times.

equip your axes and cut the green thing

carmangia

Jun 11, 2019

I figured out how to get out, after letting myself die to a green monster, I respawned with the ax and managed to destroy the goo.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheLastBarbarian-0.9.28.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: KOPEHb

Night_walker911

Jun 7, 2020
So who's the mentally challenged individual who thought adding one-shotting enemies was acceptable? B/c golly, this combat is SO fucking atrocious that the margin of error against those pieces of shit enemies is tiny. I ask, why add them? Why did you make those enemies so strong? It makes playing this game unfun. If you were making a game for a masochist, they'd love you to death, but I'm not a masochist, and so are the others who browse this god-forsaken site. Please just stop and re-evaluate this game in its current state. B/c this game is LITERALLY unplayable, dog shit trash. Thank you, have nice day!

Reactions: LDV

Papyruskorb

Jul 21, 2021
Devs need to understand that if the Lose-State rewards you with a sex scene, then its not encouraging you to play well. This is bottom tier design.

Reactions: draspen

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Devs need to understand that if the Lose-State rewards you with a sex scene, then its not encouraging you to play well. This is bottom tier design.
How would you fix it? I think of a system, where after some number of kills of certain enemy you unlock the scene. Defeat sex would be possible, but there would some penalty together with gold lost. But that's for future, now the quests are being done.

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
How would you fix it? I think of a system, where after some number of kills of certain enemy you unlock the scene. Defeat sex would be possible, but there would some penalty together with gold lost. But that's for future, now the quests are being done.
Rather than number of kills, it would make more sense to add the scene to the gallery after a related mission completes successfully. Easier to code and keep track of than number of kills

FireBirdy123

Jun 19, 2017
I was wondering i saw a apperance slide inside the game, does the game forcibly change your apperance with events like making the boobs bigger or do you have to change evrything inside the slider for the change to occur?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have her new PC with windows 11 Do I have to do something there because the anticurrence doesn't break the game? I only have Windows 11 firewall and co. because that's enough what I could determine. And some even react better than Kasperski XD He found more.

Can I play without problems or do I have to set something there too?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes