Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
I don't know why, but in the last 2 updates in the game, I noticed 2-3 bugs. On ultra full screen, the game freezes. This was not the case before. I have a gaming laptop

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No, but cheats are implemented now by default.
No default cheat was always in all versions of the game... the cheat I'm talkimg about open a lot of features that are not implemented

I will wait until the real cheat will be available

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I've checked messages in this thread so I decided to answer in one post to all common questions

If you expirienced game freeze and/or crash on start the scene there are 2 possible sources of probem:
1) Kaspersky. I described it many times and unfortunateley I can't solve this issue. KAV doesn't like how the save system works and i have no clue how to fix it. So the only solution is - adding the game to whitelist. If you think that I added trjoan to game - I have no reason to do this. (while you download it from patreon or subscribestar) It's 4+ years project with large dev hystory.
2) For some reasons the game can't acess save files on your PC. In this case, you can ping me via discord to get personal support.

About bugs and reports:
To be clear, I check bugs only on my Discord server. The reason is, that many of players plays outdated version or modified with cheats and leaves report here which have zero meaning.
So if you want to help to improve the game - please leave it

Why the game still have story/quest issues?
The game is huge and evolve from release to release. It's impossible to fix everything by myself in one or 2 releases.
At this momment game have unite lore and all quests will be adjusted to it. Every update makes this goal closer.

Why the story looks mess?
Well, as I mentioned above I work on the story. The the game is filled with community suggested content so now I need to fit it all to one story)

Combats are bad. I don't like "defeat" scenes.
The combats are not main mechanics of the game. But it might be improved after finishing whole story. Speaking of defeat scenes - there are A LOT of sex scenes which triggers with no combat.

Mouse input problem.
It's pain in my ass, I will fix it. I know. Sorry.

Hope everything goes well for you. Stay safe and stay tuned!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No, but cheats are implemented now by default.
The most important cheat are the following

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 10.52.32.jpg

Auto Brothel is very important to let the barbarian able to fuck about 10 clintes at the brothel in the same session...
without this she is no able to make money at the brothel

infinite powers (HP, Stamina, AP and No Pain) make our great heroine to be invincible like superheroes...

My quanstion is:

Are these features implemented NOW in the in-game default cheat engine?

Thanks...

PS: there is also a great feature in the external developed cheat, allow the player to make her a bit smaller so cocks looks bigger :cool:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
The most important cheat are the following

View attachment 2712696

Auto Brothel is very important to let the barbarian able to fuck about 10 clintes at the brothel in the same session...
without this she is no able to make money at the brothel

infinite powers (HP, Stamina, AP and No Pain) make our great heroine to be invincible like superheroes...

My quanstion is:

Are these features implemented NOW in the in-game default cheat engine?

Thanks...

PS: there is also a great feature in the external developed cheat, allow the player to make her a bit smaller so cocks looks bigger :cool:
I'm taking a little more time to get better hold of the gameobjects in the scene since sometimes the cheats doesn't work when teleports.
The problem is that the file i'm modding has some strange features i was testing, gimme 20 minutes to finish debugging :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 88stanford88
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes