iwefuhwhweh

Jul 22, 2022
New Update out:

Hello Everyone!

The new TLB release is here! But before I tell you about the new features, I need to explain why there was a delay. As I mentioned before, there was a fire in the building where I live, and because of this, I had to interrupt my usual work schedule. Restoring the electricity, moving to temporary housing and back, as well as family responsibilities, turned out to be more challenging than I expected. Honestly, I simply didn't have any free time to sit down and focus on work. Thankfully, I was able to deal with it and complete what was planned for this month for my invaluable community. Thank you all for your support during this difficult period!

Clan War Quest

I continue working on aligning the story with the game lore, as well as implementing a new save system.

The Clan War now has two endings: a neutral ending and a bad ending. The good ending will be available in the next update. The quest itself has undergone changes and fixes.

After exposing the champion and Myyra escape into the Forest of Oblivion, Shorka will take the throne and demand the fulfillment of the Breeding Duty. Shorka's attitude towards the barbarian will depend on whether we helped her expose the champion or not.

There is a secret entrance to Dorka's Den in the Arena, the main opponent of Shorka. Once inside, we need to gain Dorka's trust. To do this, we can train his concubine or give offspring for his horde. After that, we will have free access to Dorka's Den. Dorka will complain about joint pains. To help him, Barbarian will call upon a Witch for assistance. After carrying out the witch's plan, we will be faced with a choice: which side to take in the clan war.

Detailed Changelog:

Arena - Breeding Вuty Event has been reworked and updated

Oral service pillory with multicam support:

• Idle
  • Slow
  • Finish
“Stuck in wood wall” kneeled pillory scenes with multicam support:

• Backdoor probing
  • Backdoor penetration
  • Backdoor finish
  • Breeding slow
  • Breeding finish
“Stuck in wood wall” pillory scenes with multicam support:

• Oral
  • Spitroast
  • Spitroast finish
  • Penetration
  • Finish
Arm fixation pillory with multicam support:

• Penetration
  • Finish
Arm and neck fixation pillory with multicam support:

• Penetration
  • Finish
Birthing pillory scene - added

Shorca challenging event:

• Push her to Saddle
  • Grab barbarians leg
  • Slow
  • Finish
Shorca rimming scene - fixed

Shorca “backdoor penetration” event - fixed

Brown Orc defeat scenes reworked:

Missionary- revoices, multicamera indeed, animation fixed and updated, xray view animation fixed + material adjustments

Holding the balance- revoices, multicamera indeed, animation fixed and updated, xray view animation fixed + material adjustments

Backdoor knocking- revoices, multicamera indeed, animation fixed and updated, xray view animation fixed + material adjustments

Saddle scene- revoices, multicamera indeed, animation fixed and updated, xray view animation fixed + material adjustments

Saddle lose consciousness - revoices, multicamera indeed, animation fixed and updated, xray view animation fixed + material adjustments

Bad Ending Scene - added

Orcish Den

• Removed unnecessary hints
  • Dialogues adjusted to Lore
  • Unnecessary quests removed
  • Dorkharu Clan Banners updated
  • You can give potions to Dork from your inventory
  • When you talk to Concubine, she speaks different regarding to her submission level
  • Goblin miners in the Den - materials updated
  • Ruined Dorkharu Den - added
Bug fixes:

• Orcish Den, Dance for Dork event - animation fixed
  • Orcish Den, Concubine whipping scene - camera fixed
  • Orcish Den, Concubine fingering scene - fixed
  • Orcish Den, Concubine cleaner task, Barbarian position after - fixed
  • Orcish Den, Concubine manual therapist, Barbarian clothing issue - fixed
  • Orcish Den, Barbarian birthing scene, arms position - fixed
  • Shorca have clone on Arena - fixed
  • Orcish Den, Gork surrender scene camera - fixed
  • Orcish Den, Barbarian birthing scene with witch, arms position - fixed
  • Orcish Den, If you futa doing footjob scene it resets futa state - fixed
  • Orcish Den, If you futa, you can’t work as miner or as trainer - changed
  • Orcish Den, Witch fingering barbarian - fixed
  • Orcish Den, Goblin s*x scene - fixed
  • Noria tavern, when you kill peeping customer in the swim pool room, game softlock - fixed
  • Witch hut, Succubus skeleton clip -fixed
  • Witch hut, when Barbarian reads book, witch turns into futa with no spell - fixed
Some important notes:

• Politics are dirty business quest might not work well. This quest is related to Clan Wars, so changes above possibly break it. This quest will be updated in the following update 0.9.30.
  • Brewing potion will be reworked on 0.9.31.
atleast upload the new version so we can download it too

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
if you use fast travel after the journey to hell, the MC will always be reset.

is there a way to increase the action points in the brothel?

blkdmnd

Aug 22, 2022
sigh, I guess I'm just dumb, but where is the Initiation Room? Finally got the living armor and am very confused

Aug 2, 2017
is there any way to get jerry to go back to his house after he's with the sayters? i need to talk with him about the golem but i don't get any options when i talk to him in the cave

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes