KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
is there any way to get jerry to go back to his house after he's with the sayters? i need to talk with him about the golem but i don't get any options when i talk to him in the cave
The same, Obviously, you won't be able to complete certain quests if you do certain things too early. Unfortunately, you have to stick exactly to the WT, I can't start the event with Goblin Alchemist anymore because that's also tied to jerry.

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, please tell me, do all rape animations from enemies have only 1 phase, or I just couldn’t switch them?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I've been out of the loop for a while have they announced plans for a replayable gallery mode for the main game? I remember the gallery link only having pictures or stuff that isn't in the game main game

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
the author of the game needs to switch to UE, I can’t play the game, the antivirus blocks it or it just freezes

evilblade

Aug 11, 2022
Hey, folks! Are barefoot footstep sounds going to be a thing in the game?
For now there seems to be no difference whether or not she has shoes on, right?..

UPD: It seems there ARE barefoot sounds but are they inconsistent or do they only sound on certain surfaces?.. or am I just having a bug here? :)
UPD2: And it seems like I've never again heard them after leaving the starting cell..

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
you can hardly play through the game anymore, constantly some quest bugs.

at the last start you can't find any volunters in the brothel if you work as a whore before.

on the last reboot, I was able to heal the werewolves without having received the right book from Hugh first.

Such problems could easily be solved.

1. Introduce a save system.

2. That you can only do later quests if you have only completed previous quests and you don't have any dialogues about things you can't know yet.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
you can hardly play through the game anymore, constantly some quest bugs.

at the last start you can't find any volunters in the brothel if you work as a whore before.

on the last reboot, I was able to heal the werewolves without having received the right book from Hugh first.

Such problems could easily be solved.

1. Introduce a save system.

2. That you can only do later quests if you have only completed previous quests and you don't have any dialogues about things you can't know yet.
I can't "easily" integrate save system. The most progression bugs happens becaue I'm integrating the save system :D

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I can't "easily" integrate save system. The most progression bugs happens becaue I'm integrating the save system :D
Wouldn't it be possible to make the quests more linear? So far, you have to go to the WT anyway.

There are also problems with the Blood Moon quests when you trigger the Blood Moon spell on Sienna.
Before the champion is revealed to be Myyra.

Solution, start blood moon only when Myyra is freed from the cage. All that would be needed is to change dialogues. For example: "Before you free me from the cage, please go to Sienna first to start the blood moon".

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Wouldn't it be possible to make the quests more linear? So far, you have to go to the WT anyway.

There are also problems with the Blood Moon quests when you trigger the Blood Moon spell on Sienna.
Before the champion is revealed to be Myyra.

Solution, start blood moon only when Myyra is freed from the cage. All that would be needed is to change dialogues. For example: "Before you free me from the cage, please go to Sienna first to start the blood moon".
ye it will be adjusted

Reactions: Horny_Baum
Jun 3, 2018
1690556711283.jpeg

I am having a lot of issues with this game like pressing the escape button causes the game to freeze, and animations as seen in the screenshot are not working properly. can anyone help

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

Retr01dOfficial

Jul 9, 2023
Cheats and utils for 0.9.28.1
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
(Update: random fixes)
(Update: added a random sex time (40~70 sec) to keep your hands free while in the brothel servicing clients)
(Update: added the option to scale the clients a little, shouldn't clip in most scenes)
idk if i'm installing this wrong but the infinite health does not seem to work other than visually. is this like a feature or?. this game confuses me a lot

edit: i figured it out.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes