MAE356

May 27, 2018
I've found 9.29 on the net... No CL tho

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
So to clarify because my reading comprehension sucks right now, are you just learning UE5 for future projects or are you eventually planning to port/remake this game in UE5?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
It's underdevelopment. If you want to speed up the process, you can support developer, you know ;)
Hey Vik, i played it a while ago and i remember the option to transform into a succubus. Are there any future plans for more transformations into another creature? Maybe with absorption and unbirth, corruption, soul sucking that results in the MC becoming a tool/minion for the forces of evil. Maybe identity death? Being possessed by the enemy and your body being used as a vessel bad end. Things like these.
Also will there be more soft vore that results in her dying (no guro and such ofc.) Just game over.
Last question, will the MC be able to get pregnant for real?
I just want to understand your kink goals for this game and where it is heading.

Reactions: Jimthesim

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
I'm at the beginning of the game, but I can't find the volunteer the witch wants me to find. I'm looking for him in the brothel.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
So, from now, you will work more on this project ?
Nope. It's my side project which I'm making with help of side devs. If it have enough recogition I'll hire devsfor full time job and manage them. Speaking of TLB - it's my own project and I do it by myself and keep developing it as usual

Reactions: zeanphi

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm new to this game so I'm wondering, since it is at version 0.9.28.1, does that mean it is nearly finished?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes