ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I know it's strange to ask this for the second time, but I waited a long time, I wanted to know if the game already has the Spanish language implemented or if they plan to add it soon, I really want to play it in my language. . . . I really want to play it again

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I know it's strange to ask this for the second time, but I waited a long time, I wanted to know if the game already has the Spanish language implemented or if they plan to add it soon, I really want to play it in my language. . . . I really want to play it again
once the quests are finihed I'll start translation

• Red Heart
Reactions: ConejoSSJ

420Witch420

May 31, 2023
I'm at the beginning of the game, but I can't find the volunteer the witch wants me to find. I'm looking for him in the brothel.
You need to talk to the brothel owner and ask for work. Then go into the first room, interact with the bed, and there should be an option to find a volunteer.

Reactions: fixers

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
The inverted Y-axis makes this game unplayable with both KB+M and a controller. It's not an aviation game, FFS, why the Y-axis doesn't work in like every other game? At least let us change it in the menu... And there's not even an option to rotate the camera during some animation, why is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: ysanne3

ts_ironman

Nov 11, 2019
I am having a lot of issues with this game like pressing the escape button causes the game to freeze, and animations as seen in the screenshot are not working properly. can anyone help
I have the same problem; the controls freeze for me. Pressing Esc does nothing; it just freezes the movements, sometimes when interacting with an object or if I fall into a trap. I couldn't even get out of prison at the beginning of the game. And before you ask, I don't have Kaspersky AV.
Pressing the Esc key also freezes the movements and does nothing but display an infinite FPS.

Edit: Resolved with the Save files provided by Viktor Black.

Last edited:

DuckgoQuack

Formerly 'Notabedidea'
Jul 1, 2022
Impossible to play this game, the controls freeze for me. Sometimes when interacting with an object or if I fall into a trap. I couldn't even get out of prison at the beginning of the game.
It's a you problem, not the game problem

Comets

Jan 9, 2018
You need to talk to the brothel owner and ask for work. Then go into the first room, interact with the bed, and there should be an option to find a volunteer.
if you did whoring in the brothel previously, it might be bugged. search the comment for "hex editor" and you will find a solution how to reset the find volunteer quest.

Reactions: 420Witch420

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
I have the same problem; the controls freeze for me. Pressing Esc does nothing; it just freezes the movements, sometimes when interacting with an object or if I fall into a trap. I couldn't even get out of prison at the beginning of the game. And before you ask, I don't have Kaspersky AV.
Pressing the Esc key also freezes the movements and does nothing but display an infinite FPS.

Edit: Resolved with the Save files provided by Viktor Black.
Im having the same issue, have you found a fix?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly, I've been watching this thread for a while, but I'm yet to play the game. While I'm interested in most of what it has to offer, there's just one thing that could personally improve the experience for me.

Yes, yes, I know it's been mentioned many times in this thread, and I understand why the following haven't been implemented. But I would also like to say 'aye' to a live birth mod, among other things like bestiality and possibly monster incest. Would you consider providing tools to mod the game some time after the final version is released?

Reactions: Jimthesim

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Admittedly, I've been watching this thread for a while, but I'm yet to play the game. While I'm interested in most of what it has to offer, there's just one thing that could personally improve the experience for me.

Yes, yes, I know it's been mentioned many times in this thread, and I understand why the following haven't been implemented. But I would also like to say 'aye' to a live birth mod, among other things like bestiality and possibly monster incest. Would you consider providing tools to mod the game some time after the final version is released?
Speaking of modding the game, let's finish the game first;) I can't say yes or no at this moment

Reactions: Jimthesim

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
0.9.28.1 its the continue that is availible when you first download the game that has that issue if you start a new game its fine so far. Since then i have had no other issues its a great game.
It happens because older version has different quest system. Starting new game rewrites the save files to the new quest system

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes