Mekh11

May 9, 2022
I must say very promising game. Altough a bit shame that most creatures have almost same cock. I mean like werevolves could have the canine one etc. But overall cool job.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I must say mouse is inverted and this setting makes it proper. But nope, I just downloaded the game and the setting worked for me fine.
Yeah, it works, but it is backwards for me. I tried but I can't play with it the way it is, and the invert setting does not invert it.
I even tried restarting the game, it still won't do it.

Update: The above description was from yesterday. I started the game again today, and the invert is working now.
I don't know if shutting down Windows on my PC last night and then restarting today fixed it or if it was some other random glitch, but it is working.

Reactions: Mekh11

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so i finished the werewolf quest and need the blood moon for another, is there a way to get the blood moon since i cant use the spell book anymore?

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Hi Viktor!) Can you tell pls about your gallery in game? Now there only are images and videos but there are not scenes or text. Will you add this into your gallery in future?

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
I must say very promising game. Altough a bit shame that most creatures have almost same cock. I mean like werevolves could have the canine one etc. But overall cool job.
I could be corrected on this.
But I think they did originally?? But Viktor had to change them to get around Patreons rules.

Reactions: Mekh11

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
I had claim from patreon about canine genitalias. So I had to update werewolf model to follow the rule.
Oh thanks for claryfing and sorry for that. They like to pick on people for no sense. Some other games works fine while some have trouble. At least I know which site to eventually avoid.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I had claim from patreon about canine genitalias. So I had to update werewolf model to follow the rule.
They're a bunch of ineffective control freaks. What point is there for nagging folks to remove dog knots from fictional werewolves? As if that stops the hentai from moving on the screen. The community is inching closer to trying to establish their own site to handle funding if this micromanagement intensifies.

yuedarkangel

Mar 13, 2021
Could someone tell me what kind of vore is in this game? Or is that the new update?
In the starting dungeon, when you first start the game, there is a grate across the room that if you step on will fall and drop you into a mini-sarlacc tentacle pit, you get a nice cut scene then a game over. Same creature can be found later in the Orc hideout, but this one you can escape from either by struggling to break free, or giving up and then you get a longer cut scene and expelled near where you fall in with an Orc saying something to the fact that it seemed to like you. That's the only vore I have found... so far.

• Sad
Reactions: TheVegnar

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
They're a bunch of ineffective control freaks. What point is there for nagging folks to remove dog knots from fictional werewolves? As if that stops the hentai from moving on the screen. The community is inching closer to trying to establish their own site to handle funding if this micromanagement intensifies.
You are right. Not mentioning that it apply only to some games. Most titles which put the funny line "All animals are people in costumes" can avoid this one way or other. I was thinking in future about ways of funding possible project, so far subscribestar seems like much better alternative.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes