dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question is there another futa beside the orc and is there a way to get pregnant normal instead of laying egg

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
it's like 2 years since i played this one, did he made a story or everything still random, + if he wanna make some voice acting, do use AI since alot of the slut of the voice acting ask for 5$ a word.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Besides pregnancy, does the character's body shape change gradually in game from your actions? Specifically, I want to start out with the slim default barbarian and have her change into maxed sliders barbarian over the course of the game, is that possible or do I need to make the changes myself using the menu sliders?

Reactions: Jimthesim

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Is this game worth trying to start play again? Have there been any significant changes in last couple of years?
I tried two times to play the game and dropped it, from what I remember mainly through the poor combat system and controls. Also it was a lot of bugs at that time.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Is this game worth trying to start play again? Have there been any significant changes in last couple of years?
I tried two times to play the game and dropped it, from what I remember mainly through the poor combat system and controls. Also it was a lot of bugs at that time.
Nothing significant. Still buggy. Better wait a year longer until the multiple save slots system will be completely implemented

Dec 7, 2019
The Settings do not work, reversing the lens and language check to enter the game invalid, return to the main menu to look at the Settings found that any options are not checked. Then re-check, enter the game still invalid

SuperiorLaw

Jan 2, 2019
Who the actual FUCK thought making "inverted controls" the default was an okay thing? Almost unplayable because of that alone and the settings don't work, like... at all. Can't even change to Windowed mode. Which is less of a problem then the GOD DAMN INVERTED MOUSE, seriously what type of maniac thinks moving the mouse Up should make it go Down? Settings needs to be fixed so we can turn that s*** off, cause it's ridiculous

Zuhalzu

Dec 16, 2019
I wanted to start from the beginning, but there are bugs in almost every mission. Now the character has given up fighting

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Huh... Unity engine and runs in fullscreen on my PC without problems? What the wizardy is that? (by some reason almost all games on Unity crashes on start up on my PC if they launched in fullscreen).

Reactions: bad_mofo

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Would be real nice with better controls, atm just facing the enemy is a challenge and you get killed in 3 sec...

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
1. Cheats do not currently work on version 0.9.30. When you place the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in the "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed" folder, the error window appears when you launch the game.
2. Without the cheating. When I launch the game, a thank-you window appears. When I click on the "close" button, this window doesn't close. Impossible to play the game. (Using 21:9 3440x1440 120Hz on Windows 11 x64 23H2)
I re-downloaded the game and it works. Sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
Can Somebody Please Share The SAVE files Please I Am Stuck At Few Moments Because Of a Quest Bug, If ANyone has at-least completed the half game please share the game save file here, thank you in advance

Aug 2, 2022
what if I don't want the protagonist to get pregnant after being fucked like whore:unsure:.
Is there some values/percentage of being pregnant that we can alter or something.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes