AIFox

Jun 30, 2019
Unfortunately even that version is too raw and contains a lot of bugs.
Maybe around 0.9.40+ there will be point in giving it a try again...
Game is pretty enjoyable and good at this point... However it's your choice if you want to wait

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
the game freezes the Moment I press start or interact with anything

Last edited:

Evil Knievel

Aug 6, 2018
If i remember correctly i was rude to customers while working as a waitress and it triggered that. But doesn't seem to trigger again, i might be trippin' tho
Mhh, that only happens, when I seduce the customers but not when I am agonizing them. In fact I haven't anything special happen when the customers are angry. The bartender is just dissapointed in me.

You can try to kidnape customer in brothel and get caught by police.
Yes. But this is just the "normal" prison scene, where you can blow the guard for extra food, try to escape by breaking free, or get free by gang bang. But you can't get to the "guards" with the black hoods that are teaching you discipline.

===================================================================================

€: Solution from the barbarian discord:
The is a chance for a guard to pop up after a shift in the brothel that is unhappy with the amount of paid protection money (this is just a dialog). If you agonize that soldier, you will land in prison to get disciplined.

Last edited:

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
i want to make a song for this game so badly, kinda like this one i named palehorse, i think thats the only thing "besides finish animations" this game is missing.

i could see the hell dimension having a gritty audio atmosphere as well...

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Black Screen by the interview in the Brothel.
this makes the game unplayable because the brothel is part of the main quest.

I can also talk to Hugh about the missing page without even having met the witch before.
At least there is no quest entry for it, which suggests that the quest is no longer broken like in the previous version. After all, you also need the wrong spells to trigger the blood moon.

Is it somehow possible to script dialogues in such a way that you don't say or do anything until you know about it?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is there now a way to revisit all previous sex animations? Like the bridge troll animation if I remember correctly once you trigger it you can't view it again without starting a new game

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes