yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
anyone has kaspersky gives u a trojan alert from the game? it deleted the exe ... is it a false postive? downloaded mega one

Ezio21

Mar 17, 2019
anyone has kaspersky gives u a trojan alert from the game? it deleted the exe ... is it a false postive? downloaded mega one
false positive. mine didnt delete or virus alert. from google drive tbh . but idk about mega. but im sure it do not have virus

Reactions: yaragl

Tye6

Dec 16, 2022
Where the secret room exactly to get the mindstone! And how open it i followed the Footprints but it just woods at the end

Ezio21

Mar 17, 2019
Where the secret room exactly to get the mindstone! And how open it i followed the Footprints but it just woods at the end
interact with the wood. after it go grab the Axe from the other side and back to wood to cut the wood

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
Not sure if this is bugged or what, but in the castle where you have to find the 5 pages every comment and wt i see says that you need to read the book in the library. Is that the big book, that also can be seen in the mirror? Because the first time i click it, she just says that this might be the book (or something like that) but after that clicking it does nothing.

mikkeno

Dec 29, 2021
Not sure if this is bugged or what, but in the castle where you have to find the 5 pages every comment and wt i see says that you need to read the book in the library. Is that the big book, that also can be seen in the mirror? Because the first time i click it, she just says that this might be the book (or something like that) but after that clicking it does nothing.
i think its about the big book that you find on the 1st floor. pass by tentacle and you will be in the library where the book is

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes