dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Can't you load it to another cloud storage? Downloading from Google disk is not constant, a break in some about 5-10% on the remains. Or even a better tracker will be, for example, where you can make a distribution and download it without registration.

DuckgoQuack

Formerly 'Notabedidea'
Jul 1, 2022
Can't you load it to another cloud storage? Downloading from Google disk is not constant, a break in some about 5-10% on the remains. Or even a better tracker will be, for example, where you can make a distribution and download it without registration.
It works fine, it is a you problem

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Black Screen by the interview in the Brothel.
this makes the game unplayable because the brothel is part of the main quest.

I can also talk to Hugh about the missing page without even having met the witch before.
At least there is no quest entry for it, which suggests that the quest is no longer broken like in the previous version. After all, you also need the wrong spells to trigger the blood moon.

Is it somehow possible to script dialogues in such a way that you don't say or do anything until you know about it?
About the brothel i learned it only hapoens when your pussy can fit a dildo, if it can't fit the game doesn't go black screen.

Dialogue options appearing when they shouldn't is an issue that happens in multiple parts of this game, it's been like this for a while.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Hi everyone, i have a question: what are the reasons why the game may not start? I have already added the process and the .exe file to the Kaspersky exclusion list.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
false positive
But i have already make the process as exception. And whole game folder.
I can start the game, i can see "I want to thank…" list, and then poof - without any alarms or notifications game closed.

Last edited:

MrKz1

Dec 27, 2022
Viktor can you attach exe file separately in the main post? Because of fking Kaspersky I have to download the whole game again, and probably not only me

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I might be confused: is this version here oficialy endorsed by the dev (as he is posting here) even though game is only paid and have no oficial free version?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLastBarbarian-0.9.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes